Login

russian armor

That moment when an MG 42 enters a vital garrison

18 Oct 2015, 21:21 PM

handheld flames that doent get instacountered in 5 minute when scout car comes and doesnt come at 12 CPs

didnt know brits had no AT... wait, when did the "i win"-unit aka centaur hit the field again? :-P

you can fanboy for brits all you want, brits aren't the only faction with problems clearing garrison effectively. and the right course of action in my opinion would not be to give all factions weapons to more efficiently clear buildings, but just to make garrison itself worse. would help to get rid of all those "oh, i made it to the house faster than you, good luck trying to get me out of it for the next 5 minutes" shenanigans.
19 Oct 2015, 06:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2015, 21:21 PMcr4wler

didnt know brits had no AT... wait, when did the "i win"-unit aka centaur hit the field again? :-P

you can fanboy for brits all you want, brits aren't the only faction with problems clearing garrison effectively. and the right course of action in my opinion would not be to give all factions weapons to more efficiently clear buildings, but just to make garrison itself worse. would help to get rid of all those "oh, i made it to the house faster than you, good luck trying to get me out of it for the next 5 minutes" shenanigans.

Russians have flamers , molotovs , snipers,satchels , mortars eraly game.

Ostheer have mortars ,snipers, flamers early game

OKW have incendiary greandes and stumrpios DPS early game to clear garisons

USA have :bananadance: early game (only flame doctrinal pios from 1 doctrine)

Brits have sniper early game (UC :foreveralone: )

19 Oct 2015, 13:35 PM

Russians have flamers , molotovs , snipers,satchels , mortars eraly game.

Ostheer have mortars ,snipers, flamers early game

OKW have incendiary greandes and stumrpios DPS early game to clear garisons

USA have :bananadance: early game (only flame doctrinal pios from 1 doctrine)

Brits have sniper early game (UC :foreveralone: )

Again, listing non-counters where it fits your argument, not listing actual counters where it doesnt.

Wasp is a very competent garrison clearer, especially because it has higher range than all handheld flamers.

Snipers in general are no counter to garrison because of the accuracy penalties. Ostheer sniper in particular is the worst iirc.

Usf has nades and smoke (on top of dps, since you listed that as a counter as well)

Early mortar isnt viable for any faction and most dont even clear garrisons quickly/effectively.

Again. Not the counters itself are the problem, garrison is. But please go on ignoring everything i say.
19 Oct 2015, 13:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 13:35 PMcr4wler

Again, listing non-counters where it fits your argument, not listing actual counters where it doesnt.

Wasp is a very competent garrison clearer, especially because it has higher range than all handheld flamers.

Snipers in general are no counter to garrison because of the accuracy penalties. Ostheer sniper in particular is the worst iirc.

Usf has nades and smoke (on top of dps, since you listed that as a counter as well)

Early mortar isnt viable for any faction and most dont even clear garrisons quickly/effectively.

Again. Not the counters itself are the problem, garrison is. But please go on ignoring everything i say.

USA nades slow teching , your m20 comes 1 minute later and that mena you can have 222 by that time.

WASP get countered by incendiary round or 222 (when you manage to get 90 munny ha have scout car)
Snipers are viaable because they have longer range than mgs.

And early mortar is viaable , you wont go 4 conscripts but only 3 and mortar if you see double mg. OR as ostheer if you see double vickers / maxim spam you will go extended tier 1 with mg 3 grens mortar and then you will tech to pak.

And yes turbomortar or russian mortar pay for themselfs and they are good antigarison options.
Maybe try attacking somewhere else while mortar kills mg in building
19 Oct 2015, 13:58 PM

USA nades slow teching , your m20 comes 1 minute later and that mena you can have 222 by that time.

WASP get countered by incendiary round or 222 (when you manage to get 90 munny ha have scout car)
Snipers are viaable because they have longer range than mgs.

And early mortar is viaable , you wont go 4 conscripts but only 3 and mortar if you see double mg. OR as ostheer if you see double vickers / maxim spam you will go extended tier 1 with mg 3 grens mortar and then you will tech to pak.

And yes turbomortar or russian mortar pay for themselfs and they are good antigarison options.
Maybe try attacking somewhere else while mortar kills mg in building

on a lot of maps the sniper will not get close enough to buildings to snipe without getting in range of whatever is garrisoning.

"slowing tech" holds true for everything else as well (360MP for a sniper for example means less units to fight/later tech, molotovs slow tech as well, 60 seconds of tech delay is hardly noticeable anyway).

"fight somewhere else" holds true for everything you mentioned as well (especially against wasp... if he has an mg42 in a house and a 222 to guard it, maybe fight somewhere else?).

incendiary round needs vet 1 as well, and they need to be loaded first on top of that.

extended t1 for ost also means no early 222/pak.

argument still stands... its not the counters, but the garrisoning that needs tweaking.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★