Login

russian armor

RELIC - how about this war spoils idea...easy to implement

13 Oct 2015, 13:36 PM

automatically give the player with the MOST damage 1 war spoil + whatever war spoil he would have gotten. automatch only.

or most units killed...or most vps held. you get the idea.
13 Oct 2015, 14:05 PM

Then you could just set up a game with a friend, do a bit of damage and make your friend leave.
In addition most damage is no indicator of good play neither is most VP hold.
13 Oct 2015, 14:07 PM

Then you could just set up a game with a friend, do a bit of damage and make your friend leave.

+1
13 Oct 2015, 14:09 PM

mfw wehr always gets war spoils cause 6 men soviet squads :romeoHairDay:
13 Oct 2015, 14:09 PM

give OKW lover triple ober accuracy now :drool:
13 Oct 2015, 14:10 PM
Donator 11

Warspoils is fine....its kind of a dumb system, but it isn't unfair or broken.
13 Oct 2015, 14:12 PM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/25522/how-to-farm-war-spoils

The system is just dumb all around.
13 Oct 2015, 14:27 PM

Can I please get a British Commander drop Relic lol?
13 Oct 2015, 14:28 PM

Without sounding cocky - is anyone actually caring about this system?
I don't even check my inventory if I have a warspoil.. I really can't care less about this very poorly set up system.
13 Oct 2015, 15:47 PM

Without sounding cocky - is anyone actually caring about this system?
I don't even check my inventory if I have a warspoil.. I really can't care less about this very poorly set up system.

I do but because I don't own all the commanders. I would like to get a number that are still meta (Rifle Company pls) but instead I get 3% cheaper penal satchel cost, or now I get Brit ones (Relic trolling me since I don't own Brits).

The whole thing could be fixed by simply by adding drops more often or allowing me to turn in commanders for a commander of equal or lesser rarity, the same for bulletins, and so forth.
13 Oct 2015, 16:03 PM

I do but because I don't own all the commanders. I would like to get a number that are still meta (Rifle Company pls) but instead I get 3% cheaper penal satchel cost, or now I get Brit ones (Relic trolling me since I don't own Brits).

The whole thing could be fixed by simply by adding drops more often or allowing me to turn in commanders for a commander of equal or lesser rarity, the same for bulletins, and so forth.

True man..
But I remember Relic saying there is no fix coming.
13 Oct 2015, 16:06 PM

fun fact: trying to win with a less used commander makes you a better player
13 Oct 2015, 16:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

fun fact: trying to win with a less used commander makes you a better player

Breaking news: most people enjoying winning by going meta than losing trying different things.
15 Oct 2015, 12:45 PM

I do own Brits and would love another Commander - now we just have to work out some sort of gifting mechanism so I don't have to pay additional money to actually have a bloody choice what commanders I can use.
It is really frustrating - I never felt the need to invest in Ostheer or Soviet commanders because even with only the basic (common) ones I can choose which to use and any additional ones I get with war spoils are just a bonus.
But the Brits only come with three commanders, so to have any choice at all you have to pay or get really lucky.
If Relic had provided even 5 basic commanders and then the three premium ones, that would have been fine by me.
15 Oct 2015, 12:55 PM

Ye that would be so abusive. Atleast we Need to Run coh2 with farm Script for 8 hours to get 3x faster jagdtigercooldown bulletins now :guyokay:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★