Login

russian armor

lets talk about medium tanks vs schrecks (AGAIN)

14 Oct 2015, 12:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2015, 23:40 PMHat

The Mg34 and Mg42 suppress and kill infantry very well. Requiring 2 Hmgs to actually suppress a unit charging straight at you across open terrain is silly. By the time they actually get suppressed to a crawl they're already tossing a nade.

You must be joking -_-
14 Oct 2015, 14:18 PM

Permanently Banned
I love how these trash threads get so many views and replies.
14 Oct 2015, 14:24 PM

Bazooka accuracy = 0.025 long, 0.05 short
Schreck accuracy = 0.025 long, 0.05 short

Go try it in game and tell me the zooks are just as accurate. There are other factors such as being able to hit brush etc. that those numbers don't provide.I can't remember what patch notes in the past spoke about it.

I can guarantee you that schrecks shoot more accurate farther, and even curve around shit where zooks do not. They'll hit the smallest piece of garbage in front of them.
14 Oct 2015, 14:33 PM

Go try it in game and tell me the zooks are just as accurate. There are other factors such as being able to hit brush etc. that those numbers don't provide.I can't remember what patch notes in the past spoke about it.

I can guarantee you that schrecks shoot more accurate farther, and even curve around shit where zooks do not. They'll hit the smallest piece of garbage in front of them.

It seems that the numbers say that they're the same. :hansRNG:?
14 Oct 2015, 15:20 PM

Permanently Banned

Grass is always greener on the other side right?
14 Oct 2015, 16:23 PM

Prove it.
14 Oct 2015, 16:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Scatter is what influences accuracy the most when vs vehicles . Which is why the zook misses vehicles more than shriek.
.t's scatter is worse. Way worse.
Basic accuracy is a percentage to hit INFANTRY.

what Strumming was saying is true, shrieks and zookas only hit INFANTRY 2-5% of the time. Even less so when received accuracy of the squad is taken into account.

14 Oct 2015, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 16:23 PMzarok47

Prove it.

Well there you go, read ZookiezNcreem's post above.
19 Oct 2015, 14:33 PM

Schreck rockets just teleport and pass through stone walls, wrecks while t-70s or Stuarts can't shoot through them and will hit the wall or wreck instead of enemy units, it's crappy mechanic.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★