Login

russian armor

October Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
10 Oct 2015, 06:20 AM

Brits have a lot of good things going for them.

More like Anvil is total crap now, late game Brit live and die by the Churchill combine with Centaur nerf now UK looks more like US mirror.
10 Oct 2015, 07:58 AM

The thing about Churchill is, it should have huge hp (around 1200) and huge armor (around 250), but it should be:

1. More expensive (170 fuel at least)
2. Limited to one

It's too soon, but I think they will UP.

Infantry sections will also be problematic. They should be around 28-30 MP to reinforce but they should also receive a Vet nerf.

Goodby OKW...
10 Oct 2015, 08:39 AM

250 armor is nowhere huge. KV-1 has the same amount and Pak punch through like Swiss Cheese.
10 Oct 2015, 08:54 AM

More like Anvil is total crap now, late game Brit live and die by the Churchill combine with Centaur nerf now UK looks more like US mirror.

Except not. The centaur and churchill will still be good units. The Cromwell is an excellent unit. The Comet is an excellent unit.
10 Oct 2015, 09:06 AM

Except not. The centaur and churchill will still be good units. The Cromwell is an excellent unit. The Comet is an excellent unit.

That's what I mean now Brit will just be US mirror: IS + Sapper blob and Cromwell flanking. Factor in Anvil upgrade, Comet cost near as much as a Tiger and it gives much less impact.
10 Oct 2015, 09:30 AM

250 armor is nowhere huge. KV-1 has the same amount and Pak punch through like Swiss Cheese.

KV-1 have 270.

I don't believe anyone will go for churchill now that it'll be not able to bounce anything bigger then P4 and will lose half health against one.

Also, biggest offender-ISG and pack howi accuracy completely not addressed.
10 Oct 2015, 09:46 AM
Donator 22

Le Ig as no accurary nerf, it will still wipe IS snipers and model with ease.

Pack howitzer get nerfed to the ground compare to Le IG "Nerf" "ok" but it still not as accurate as le ig. One more proof of "axis have to be better anyway" win.

Nerf of usefull and needed ability like air supremacy without refoundy the cost.

Churchill now become a useless tank. Fun fact is that it has the same frontal armor as a tiger. Now it's just a useless strong life low armored car.

God they up brits, Wasp buff ? Incredible. Nerf next month patch I suppose there will be a nerf again, WASP OP is coming.

10 Oct 2015, 10:16 AM
Benefactor 115

Welp, guess I'll never go Anvil again.
10 Oct 2015, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2015, 10:16 AMKisiel
Welp, guess I'll never go Anvil again.

And we're back to alpha state, where no one ever went churchill more then once, because it wasn't worth it in comparison to what comet gives.

Now, panther level tank vs slower KV-1 that will take on average 2 more shots from normal AT sources hmm tough choice indeed.

Heavy engies are good, but not that good.
10 Oct 2015, 10:33 AM

10 Oct 2015, 10:41 AM

I did test the patch preview mode and honestly ISG is still the same shit
UKF emplacements are still useless, as the result.

Centaur against garrison units needed a nerf, but not overnerf, it's is funny now how it takes ages to deal any damage against garrison.

It's questionable wasp/kv8/Croc have now same damage!

by the way, go and check Shock troops vs Commandos in cheat mode in the October balance patch preview! shocks eat Commandos for breakfast, shocks cost 390 mp commandos 500! any time I tested shocks wiped Commandos with 4 models shocks remained. what's that logic Relic?!!!

ISG is still overperforming, Commandos got overnerfed
10 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM

Yay... Now the Churchill has less armor than an Panzer 4 with side skirts..

Put it's armor at 270, in line with the KV-1. It's health is nerfed enough. Maybe increase the cost by 10 fuel.
10 Oct 2015, 11:03 AM
Donator 33

Most changes are pretty nice.

Tommy cost reduction tho...
10 Oct 2015, 11:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2015, 10:41 AMAladdin
by the way, go and check Shock troops vs Commandos in cheat mode in the October balance patch preview! shocks eat Commandos for breakfast, shocks cost 390 mp commandos 500! any time I tested shocks wiped Commandos with 4 models shocks remained. what's that logic Relic?!!!
Considering that Shocks have body armour, 6 men, fast firing PPSH41s and don't fight the British in a normal game, I think that's fine. However, would you be so kind as to test them on LMG Grenadiers, Panzergrenadiers and Assault Grenadiers? How do they perform against them?
10 Oct 2015, 11:46 AM

What the fuck?

Commando nerf
Churchil double nerf
Centaur nerf
Air Superiority nerf

But No emplacement & Artillery doctrine buff??
Where is any indirect fire now?
10 Oct 2015, 12:05 PM

Once again it seems like relic sells a new faction that is OP, only to Nerf it in two months. I never bought brits, just saying this is a pattern. $$$
10 Oct 2015, 12:12 PM

I think it's time we start experimenting with the nerfed units Vet to compensate for their changes and reward good use of them. Like for instance, I'd like to see Commandos get Rate of Fire or Moving Accuracy bonuses at Vet 2 or 3.
10 Oct 2015, 12:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2015, 20:28 PMtiyq

Centaur

Slight damage reduction in order to allow players to react to this unit. Previously at 20 damage the
lethality rate of the Centaur was over performing.

Damage reduced from 20 to 14

That slight reduction :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what does "Slight" mean, really?!! :megusta:
10 Oct 2015, 12:45 PM

Commandos do 120 DPS currently, Shocks do 80, StG Obers do 60. Commandos STEN do more damage than Ober's IR StG. In my opinion, no fresh squad should have base damage higher than a Shock Squad, yet Commandos do 50% more.

In that case, RoF from 24 to 14 = 58% DPS nerf, 58% from 120 = 70 DPS, which means that commandos will deal 50 DPS (120-70), IF squad have all 5 models alive. And what is it? Its a joke, 500 MP squad with 50 DPS, without any bodyarmor. Not to mention that Air superiority got nerfed as well.

Say what even you want, but commander with commandos glider WILL be useless. Such weak commandos don't even close to 500 MP cost. Vanguard commander still will be good, really good, 10000% times better I say. So its a huge spit in the face of player base if you ask me. Since DLC commander now MUCH better then stock one.

Before Brits commanders were almost on the same lvl with each other and it was hard to chose between DLC and Stock commanders, all of them had something unique, useful and interesting. Now we are facing situation, when stock 2 commanders (Arty and commandos) are garbage, royal engis com is more or less fine, because of sapper church, while all 3 DLC commanders are no-brainier better chose now, even special weapons commander (or how its called) which is the weakest DLC commander is still much better then stock ones.

Even if you look at OKW and USF, you will see that even their commanders are more or less on pair with DLC ones. Only Rifle company is one of the best comms for USF, but I cant say that you HAVE to chose it, you can play with any USF stock commander and have useful abilities. I'il even say that WFA stock commanders were slightly better then DLC ones. For brits now its totally different story, where stock commanders are crap and DLC commanders are godlike.
10 Oct 2015, 12:46 PM

LELIC doing no. 01 work here boyos.
LELIC best LELIC 2k15.
Kappa Kappa Kappa
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 176
unknown 6
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #