Login

russian armor

Soviets are now OP

23 Jun 2013, 01:26 AM

No... Conscripts are really good as they are - they're ridiculously versatile.

Although I agree, molotovs are quite pointless against decent players - those are as easy to dodge as the pineapple.

And the Sovs actually have a COH1 mine which behaves like a COH1 mine = excellent - something which the Germans sorely lack.
24 Jun 2013, 14:38 PM

Why cant they just bring back regular mines for Germans!?!? WTF is this quadrant laying mine BS!!!?! GOD its just stupid design ideas like these that made this game what it is...
2 Jul 2013, 10:33 AM

They are very OP. As a German player I havnt won a single match since the new patch. Im not the best player no but I was winning 1 out of 2 games before. This has gone ridiculous though.

Grens are too weak as well as paks as we all know.

You need too much ammunition to effectively upgrade your units. by the time you have done this the soviets have tanks and have took the map so your always on the defensive.

There needs to be a serious patch for germans to make them stronger.

Don't even get me started on the six man crew I mean wtf.
2 Jul 2013, 11:03 AM

Permanently Banned
M3+Flamer= Insane Ostheer infantry armor avoiding/retreat dmg.
M3+Guard= Instant 222 counter.
M3+Sniper= Outranging infantry pwnage.

M3= 3x 50cal dmg compared to 221.

Remove open garrison, please.
2 Jul 2013, 11:11 AM

They are very OP. As a German player I havnt won a single match since the new patch. Im not the best player no but I was winning 1 out of 2 games before. This has gone ridiculous though.

Grens are too weak as well as paks as we all know.

You need too much ammunition to effectively upgrade your units. by the time you have done this the soviets have tanks and have took the map so your always on the defensive.

There needs to be a serious patch for germans to make them stronger.

Don't even get me started on the six man crew I mean wtf.

This.

Just so you know, Gren spam + Jaeger can be very, very powerful.

The more common strategy for Germans is Gren spam to P4, which is a great tank!
2 Jul 2013, 12:24 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

The most stupid part about the scout car is that the crew inside survives with full health. If you've seen in the finals when Aimstrong finally took down one of the cars Seph(a?) just retreated his flamer to just pump out another clown car with the low cost.
Squads inside a clown car should survive with at most 50% health or just completely die.
2 Jul 2013, 12:45 PM

Imo the easiest thing to do, is to give Ostherr the ability to lay single mines for 25 ammo(without that warning sign). This way you can establish save spots for your infantary to move in, because it would be a high risk for the M3 to cross too deep into your territory. The thread of mines alone will make the russian much more passive, which was always a nice feature in CoH 1, the pure mind and metagame that was going on with mines.

A test build like Valve offers with Dota 2 would be nice, so that all these ideas could be tested by a larger palyer base.
raw
2 Jul 2013, 22:55 PM

Oh hey, this is like that thing I said in closed beta and was banned on the forums for.
3 Jul 2013, 00:06 AM

I think the M3 could be balanced by halfing the range of occupying units and making it so units inside can't fire on the move.

There are only about 3 main balance issues in coh 2. I'm sure they will get patched.
3 Jul 2013, 08:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2013, 11:11 AMhubewa

This.

Just so you know, Gren spam + Jaeger can be very, very powerful.

The more common strategy for Germans is Gren spam to P4, which is a great tank!

Yeah the p4 is a great tank unless they spam t34's then its useless. The probably I am having the most is having enough resources to combat and the six man crews. Its taking me ages to even make a dent in them and by then ive lost a squad or more.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★