Login

russian armor

Close Air Support Doctrine

8 Oct 2015, 01:13 AM

I saw this a doctrine a lot during the OCF tournament yet it is still unavailable for purchase. If this game is going to be an esport how come one of the best commanders is not available? And it's a joke that it was available as a promotion valentine day's weekend when most people with lives are busy with something else. How can this game become an esport when arbritary stuff like limited access to commanders exists?
8 Oct 2015, 01:26 AM

This game isn't pay to win. CAS is an RNG earned doctrine. You can only get it at the end of matches as drops. Which is why it is best that matches go as long as possible in order to get the most drops. If your match lasted 1 hr you're most likely going to get a drop. If its longer its a guaranteed drop i believe. There are people who farm by just starting a match on a map they get from steam workshop where the CPU cant do anything separated from you. So start and let it go for hours then blow up the AI's base. And by the way your english is off. It isn't pay to win cause first you are not even paying for CAS you are just getting it.
8 Oct 2015, 01:29 AM

Cas was actually available to any coh2 player during that time. It was not even necessary to play the game. All you had to do was to type your steamID in on some special relic site.
If you haven't done it back then... your fault. You can still get it through war spoils.
8 Oct 2015, 01:44 AM

Relic gave it to everyone who played during the MLNW event, which was a shit decision as it was badly overpowered back then. It has always been available as war spoils.
8 Oct 2015, 05:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I saw this a doctrine a lot during the OCF tournament yet it is still unavailable for purchase. If this game is going to be an esport how come one of the best commanders is not available? And it's a joke that it was available as a promotion valentine day's weekend when most people with lives are busy with something else. How can this game become an esport when arbritary stuff like limited access to commanders exists?

CAS is available in the store, which anyone who has it can verify by turning "Hide Owned Items" off.

I have previously checked and there are only 4 commanders that are NOT in the store:

1) Soviet Defensive

2) Ostheer Defensive

3) Mobile Defence

4) Lend Lease

The first two you still should be able to get by signing up to official forums

The other two were released is the runup to WFA release
8 Oct 2015, 06:54 AM

I didn't play the MLNW tournament but still got it through war spoils.
But I understand what you mean. Such a strong commander shouldn't be available for people only that played something a year ago.
8 Oct 2015, 15:48 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I didn't play the MLNW tournament but still got it through war spoils.
But I understand what you mean. Such a strong commander shouldn't be available for people only that played something a year ago.

I'll say it again:

YOU CAN BUY IT IN THE STORE FOR ACTUAL MONEY

RELIC LISTENED TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS

8 Oct 2015, 16:05 PM

Permanently Banned
I got it through WarSpoils :bananadance:
8 Oct 2015, 16:20 PM

Cas was actually available to any coh2 player during that time. It was not even necessary to play the game. All you had to do was to type your steamID in on some special relic site.
If you haven't done it back then... your fault. You can still get it through war spoils.

This ^
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 71
South Africa 4
Mexico 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %