Login

russian armor

OKW Elite Infantry and some other Issues

9 Oct 2015, 13:54 PM

Their Elite infantry is just clear bad. Why should I make those units, when I better can spam sturmpio's which are way better for what they can do.

Actually they are fine since they got their reinforcement cost lowered. but scaling is not fine. reaching vet 5 with either of them needs an absurd amount of xp.
9 Oct 2015, 14:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2015, 13:54 PMZyllen

Actually they are fine since they got their reinforcement cost lowered. but scaling is not fine. reaching vet 5 with either of them needs an absurd amount of xp.

That is the price for absurdly good vet and passives.

Increased range, from 60% rec acc to 60% acc bonuses, passive healing, permasprint, suppression.
Every single infantry squad have something unique and amazing above vet3.

At vet3 they have similar bonuses as other vet3 infantry. Everything above that is a huge bonus.
You can't expect to get that kind of advantages quickly.
9 Oct 2015, 15:25 PM

Increased range, from 60% rec acc to 60% acc bonuses, passive healing, permasprint, suppression.

All of which are also attainable by the allied inf, who are already 50% more survivable.
9 Oct 2015, 15:29 PM

That is the price for absurdly good vet and passives.

Every single infantry squad have something unique and amazing above vet3.

At vet3 they have similar bonuses as other vet3 infantry. Everything above that is a huge bonus.
You can't expect to get that kind of advantages quickly.

I see you are cherry picking the vets that are better. Because most vet 4-5 are not. the price of ridiculous strong vet however is reduced ammo and fuel income. If its was a faction that has such strong vet but no fuel/ammo reduction you might have a point.

Basically you are saying however that the okw should just receive an ammo/fuel reduction for no reason because vet 4-5 are basically unattainable most of the time. As i said before reaching vet 5 for the okw should be parallel with vet 3 of the other factions.

And even then it will still take a lot of work to get most okw units to vet 5 even if that happened.
9 Oct 2015, 15:57 PM

The timespan of vet 1-5 against 1-3 feels like it takes ages. Vet 1 to vet 3 as allies is just too simple.
19 Oct 2015, 21:28 PM
Patrion 14

lol,you think anyone will fall for that..??? hard try mate

:snfQuinn: I wasn't even sarcastic, truly great ideas imo.
19 Oct 2015, 21:35 PM

Wouldn't it just be easier. To speed up the vet rates of certain units without redoing the entire vet system. Seems like that would make it a lot easier to control from a balance perspective instead of taking a hammer to the whole vet system and chancing screwing up the whole balance.

this needs to be done, I just played a 30 min match where my MG34 was firing at vet rifles the entire game only to end with 5 kills and vet 2.

Sturms seem to take years to vet up too.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★