Login

russian armor

n00b question about banned commanders & bulletins

26 Sep 2015, 13:55 PM

I don't play COH2 only stalk the forums and streams so I need some help. I remember Ami mentioning Wehrmacht Elite Troops was banned from OCF because the Tiger Ace call in is against the spirit of the game and practically an auto win button. But haven't heard/read anything about why the other commanders or all bulletins are banned (also what are bulletins...).

Banned Commanders:
USF Rifle Company
The British Forces Special Weapons Regiment
The British Forces Vanguard Operation
Wehrmacht Elite Troops

Banned Bulletins:
All bulletins are banned.
26 Sep 2015, 14:12 PM

I don't play COH2 only stalk the forums and streams so I need some help. I remember Ami mentioning Wehrmacht Elite Troops was banned from OCF because the Tiger Ace call in is against the spirit of the game and practically an auto win button. But haven't heard/read anything about why the other commanders or all bulletins are banned (also what are bulletins...).

USF Rifle company, same sorta reason as Elite troops, it overperforms at the moment.

Vanguard - Because it has the croc, which is rather OP and game winning.

And the Special weapons - Same again, has the croc.

Thats all 4 banned commanders.
26 Sep 2015, 14:13 PM

Bullitins are small bonuses to units or abilities in the game. It could go from being called in quickly, less munitions on abilities, units move faster or rotate faster, the infantry get more accuracy or less reload time to having more protection on a tank. Though it is small enough not to be much of a game changer.
26 Sep 2015, 14:33 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS