Login

russian armor

Would you like to see AngryJoe get more involved with COH2?

25 Sep 2015, 09:28 AM

I wouldnt mind if he got more involved but really doubt it he plays a game for like a week and then you dont really hear him talk about that game anymore its pretty rare for him to get more involved with a game needless to say I do share his views on the commanders being dlc, even though you can get them as a drop you dont know how long it'll for it to drop and sometimes people will just give in and buy the commander but skins, missions packs and anything else that doesnt affect the balance of multiplayer I dont care about.

But on the topic of that stuff I really hope relic adds crafting or trade I mean dafuq am I gonna do with 4 rifle companies
25 Sep 2015, 10:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 09:28 AMmedhood
But on the topic of that stuff I really hope relic adds crafting or trade I mean dafuq am I gonna do with 4 rifle companies

Take a screenshot and lord it over all the filthy peasants with only one rifle company.
25 Sep 2015, 11:22 AM

If he's interested, yes.

I personally disagree with his view on dlc map pack vs dlc commanders and would like a chance to discuss with him on that regard.

Ultimately, more exposure is good for the game.
25 Sep 2015, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 10:22 AMCabreza

Take a screenshot and lord it over all the filthy peasants with only one rifle company.

Its actually 3 but still FEAR ME FILTHY PEASANTS
25 Sep 2015, 11:32 AM

He's a game reviewer, and he's not going to invest a ton of time in the competitive scene of one particular game

This.
25 Sep 2015, 11:47 AM

Yes! Id love to see more burping, farting and drinking from the coh2 streamers.
25 Sep 2015, 11:47 AM
Senior Caster Badge

If Relic pays him enough, sure. Otherwise he's not going to do anything, he only checked it out in the first place because it was a paid promotion.
25 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM
Donator 22

who the hell is AngryJoe? :help:
25 Sep 2015, 13:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 09:28 AMmedhood
I wouldnt mind if he got more involved but really doubt it he plays a game for like a week and then you dont really hear him talk about that game anymore its pretty rare for him to get more involved with a game needless to say I do share his views on the commanders being dlc, even though you can get them as a drop you dont know how long it'll for it to drop and sometimes people will just give in and buy the commander but skins, missions packs and anything else that doesnt affect the balance of multiplayer I dont care about.

Sometimes he will get more invested into a game and he will stream it several times, it's not always a play, review, dump cycle for him. I feel that more high profile youtubers playing this game will make this game even better.
25 Sep 2015, 13:48 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 07:45 AMsamich
who the fuck is angry joe

An actor who gets paid to play video games.
25 Sep 2015, 13:49 PM

Id love to see someone like this get involved, However relic would have to step up their game on bugs/dlc-pricing/reaction times.

It would be really positive, but id like them to get the game into a better shape before doing that...

Angry Jo is right in what he says about the commanders...

Skins dont matter and SHOULD be paid for... End of the day they have to make money, and its a cosmetic choice of a player...

Commanders however are a balance tool, and if better commanders are locked behind prices, then its going to turn alot of people away, (probably already has) and any money relic have made through this, they have probably lost through people being turned off by such a system.
25 Sep 2015, 14:26 PM

He's a game reviewer, and he's not going to invest a ton of time in the competitive scene of one particular game (he doesn't even do that with the games he gives a 10, and if he reviewed CoH2 it would probably get around an 8). I'm not saying he's never going to play/stream the game again, maybe he will even do an actual review for the full game now, but anything beyond that is a pipe dream.
To be fair, the only game he gave a 10 that even had a multiplayer mode at all was the Last of Us, and you didn't buy that for the multiplayer.
25 Sep 2015, 15:28 PM

who the hell is AngryJoe? :help:

Review of another SEGA game B-):

25 Sep 2015, 15:31 PM

Angry Joe: http://angryjoeshow.com/

He reviews games and movies(mostly games, although he has started to review more movies now), some games he buys himself and others he gets as gifts from companies wanting him to review them. The key here is that he always puts his opinion in his reviews and doesn't give every free game a 9/10 9 (I have seen him tear apart gifted games because they didn't work properly or as advertised). His biggest pet peeve is paid content that feels like it was ripped out of the main game and shoved into a shop to force people to pay extra for the complete game. He makes money off of Youtube subscribers and he keeps his fan base through sticking to his principals on gaming (whether you like it or hate it).
25 Sep 2015, 15:47 PM

Lol, eat it SEGA. DLC commanders are terrible and they screw the consumer. We know it. You're not smart, it's costing you more money in opportunity cost then you make with the DLC. I would have bought brits, but this is a joke so I'm not.
25 Sep 2015, 17:11 PM

Id love to see Joe get more involved. We will see what happens.
25 Sep 2015, 17:23 PM

"Should" is a bit of a strong word, but of course I'd like to see Joe get involved in the game--he'd tear the bugs and some silly RNG apart and harp on the pricey commanders / bad warspoils system, all good things that might get Relic more in line, I think. :D
25 Sep 2015, 17:37 PM

And one day TotalBiscuit played DoW II Elite mod in the background of a vlog and everyone was like "TB just played Elite mod!"

And guess what? Nothing came of it.

Should have played it, could have played, would have played it. Didn't.
25 Sep 2015, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 17:23 PMJaedrik
"Should" is a bit of a strong word, but of course I'd like to see Joe get involved in the game--he'd tear the bugs and some silly RNG apart and harp on the pricey commanders / bad warspoils system, all good things that might get Relic more in line, I think. :D
I should have used some better words for the title :) lol
25 Sep 2015, 17:51 PM

Angry Joe has always been a huge WH40k fan, so I could see him getting more involved in DoW3 than CoH2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★