Login

russian armor

Would you like to see AngryJoe get more involved with COH2?

25 Sep 2015, 18:35 PM
Benefactor 115

the end of his video pretty much sums up most people's first reaction to the game.

Gameplay elements behind a paywall for a game you have to pay up front for is just not acceptable and that's why I banned DLC commanders in all my tournaments.
25 Sep 2015, 18:43 PM

Yes, only if he plays with someone like Hans or Luvnest or something. You know, to hell him what to do instead of the hilarious last review. The learning curve for this game is hard (No shit!), and the average viewer will get confused.

So someone from our community should accompany him, either play AT or just comment on hist build or something.

PS:

the end of his video pretty much sums up most people's first reaction to the game.

Gameplay elements behind a paywall for a game you have to pay up front for is just not acceptable and that's why I banned DLC commanders in all my tournaments.

Jim Sterling (Whom you might know since British guys all know each other) has coined the phrase: Fee 2 Pay for this kind of business model. You pay a fee (Core game) just to pay more (commanders).

The end result of this kind of business model is that a few consistent players (many of us) will eventually pay for the extra (and sometimes important) content, but they lose a lot of potential customers.
25 Sep 2015, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 18:43 PMRMMLz
Yes, only if he plays with someone like Hans or Luvnest or something. You know, to hell him what to do instead of the hilarious last review. The learning curve for this game is hard (No shit!), and the average viewer will get confused.

So someone from our community should accompany him, either play AT or just comment on hist build or something.

Hans saw him playing CoH and did a match with him, actually. It was really cool, and Joe seemed to enjoy himself. Even told all his viewers to go watch Hans, and Hans's viewer count doubled in 30 seconds because of it.

Though Hans was too busy playing to win to give Joe much advice, unfortunately.
25 Sep 2015, 18:52 PM

Hans saw him playing CoH and did a match with him, actually. It was really cool, and Joe seemed to enjoy himself. Even told all his viewers to go watch Hans, and Hans's viewer count doubled in 30 seconds because of it.

Though Hans was too busy playing to win to give Joe much advice, unfortunately.

Oh, I guess I've missed that since I kinda skimmed through the video. Yea Hans is too competitive sometimes.
25 Sep 2015, 18:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 18:52 PMRMMLz

Oh, I guess I've missed that since I kinda skimmed through the video. Yea Hans is too competitive sometimes.
Hans did try, but it was mostly along the lines of "Cancel that Bofors! CANCEL THE BOFORS!" or "Please repair my tank"- the stuff you'd tell someone who was familiar with the game but just not that good at it, when Joe needed "Hit T to retreat" and "That squad has only 1 guy left, get it to your HQ and reinforce it before you let it fight", that kind of thing.
25 Sep 2015, 20:06 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title altered at OP request
25 Sep 2015, 20:06 PM

Hans did try, but it was mostly along the lines of "Cancel that Bofors! CANCEL THE BOFORS!" or "Please repair my tank"- the stuff you'd tell someone who was familiar with the game but just not that good at it, when Joe needed "Hit T to retreat" and "That squad has only 1 guy left, get it to your HQ and reinforce it before you let it fight", that kind of thing.

If Joe got more involved I think people like Hans would have no problem tutoring people like Joe.
25 Sep 2015, 20:29 PM

its a good thing i guess that a guy with wide audio streamed even a few games of our beloved coh.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★