Login

russian armor

Panzerfaust and Exp.

23 Sep 2015, 22:58 PM

Up until this moment, I have only have used panzerfausts for one use: Damaging tanks and the like. However, while watching replays from late-2014, I heard something about panzerfausting a fighting position?

So if I could panzerfaust fighting positions, that makes Fallschrimjagers (Favorite unit in COH2) have more uses than

- Flanking MGs and mortars
- Occupying key structures
- Trolling retreating units
- Mowing down infantry at closing quarters

And another question, does killing determine how much exp. one gets? Or is it the length of the game that determined how much exp. I can get from winning a match?

So I ask you, can panzerfausts be used against occupied ambient buildings, and fighting positions? And how does exp. gaining work?
23 Sep 2015, 23:01 PM
Donator 11

I believe XP is calculated by the XP flowers that appear when you kill a unit. I could be wrong though.

Panzerfausts can be used against any targetable enemy building or vehicle, ambient buildings, I don't think so.

You can use it against fighting positions and cache's, but it is a pretty inefficient way of killing them.
23 Sep 2015, 23:06 PM

I believe XP is calculated by the XP flowers that appear when you kill a unit. I could be wrong though.

Panzerfausts can be used against any targetable enemy building or vehicle, ambient buildings, I don't think so.

You can use it against fighting positions and cache's, but it is a pretty inefficient way of killing them.

Actually exp is calculated on the base of what kind of unit you attack(how expensive it is), how much vet it have and how much damage you did to it with an attack.

You can use pfaust against fighting positions or caches, but because they aren't really any expensive structures, you won't be getting much vet out of them.

The exp values from actual kills, vehicle or building destructions add up to your command point count.
23 Sep 2015, 23:07 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 23:06 PMKatitof

Actually exp is calculated on the base of what kind of unit you attack(how expensive it is), how much vet it have and how much damage you did to it with an attack.

You can use pfaust against fighting positions or caches, but because they aren't really any expensive structures, you won't be getting much vet out of them.

The exp values from actual kills, vehicle or building destructions add up to your command point count.

Thanks for the clarification.
23 Sep 2015, 23:18 PM

Clarification: By exp., I don't mean unit vet exp. I mean the exp. you use to rank up.

Ex.

Wins match: goes from rank 23 to 25 and gets some warspoils.
24 Sep 2015, 00:39 AM
Patrion 28

warspoils are not based on rank anymore.
24 Sep 2015, 12:07 PM

You also get 25% XP when you receive damage.
24 Sep 2015, 13:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 12:07 PMRMMLz
You also get 25% XP when you receive damage.

Not for vehicles I think? 25% for all infantry?
24 Sep 2015, 13:37 PM

Not for vehicles I think? 25% for all infantry?

You get 75% of base exp value for dealing damage and 25% for receiving it.
24 Sep 2015, 13:47 PM

Do yourself a favour and ignore the in-game level ranking thing
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight