Login

russian armor

Relic,pls bring Railway Artillery in line with the Brits

23 Sep 2015, 04:51 AM

Well the Ost Railway Artillery is really shit,wasting 200 munitions but killing nothing...Even with the worst action, you can escape from this...

When I played against the Brits,I noticed there's a brits artillery ability just like the Railway shells,I don't know its name,but the shells come really much faster after warning smoke,and more shells than the Ost Railway arts,is this a brits commander ability?

So Relic if you made so many effective brits bombs and artillery abilities ,pls rework the ost Railway artillery to bring it in line with the brits. It cost 200 munitions, it should do something instead of being laughed at...
23 Sep 2015, 05:00 AM
Donator 11

Agreed. I was watching a game tonight and noticed that team weapons can't escape the first shell from the brit one unless immediately retreated (like you have to see the flare falling).
23 Sep 2015, 06:10 AM
Patrion 28

railway looks awesome and thus will always have a special place in my heart.
23 Sep 2015, 06:15 AM

Nope cause Brits.

Seriously though, Relic's Logic is fantastic.
23 Sep 2015, 06:18 AM

Brit 1 prob needs a slight nerf, and ost 1 needs a buff.
23 Sep 2015, 06:37 AM

Dear fellas, the railway arty is not for hitting moving targets. Use it at what was designed for.
23 Sep 2015, 08:12 AM

Railway received huge buff recently in terms of AoE so it's no more killing stuff in the middle of explosion but also everything around.

Working vs emplacements and immobile/heavy engine damage tanks.

Tho still it is very very slow.

What's more, I dont own this brits commander so no idea how it's working but first railway shell will land directly in the middle (wonder with this brits also?) so you can bring down with it howies.
23 Sep 2015, 08:17 AM
23 Sep 2015, 08:18 AM

23 Sep 2015, 08:25 AM

Railway received huge buff recently in terms of AoE so it's no more killing stuff in the middle of explosion but also everything around.

Working vs emplacements and immobile/heavy engine damage tanks.

Tho still it is very very slow.

What's more, I dont own this brits commander so no idea how it's working but first railway shell will land directly in the middle (wonder with this brits also?) so you can bring down with it howies.

The first shell lands very close to the center, It costs 250 munitions, More shells come down,
And can be used without vision on the target. In addition the first shell lands extremely fast.

From what i can tell each shell does about the same damage as a railway shell.

So strictly speaking its superior to railway.

With all the whine about Air supremacy going around i am surprised this one is not right up there.
As this will kill a truck 100% of the time.

With this combined with AS or just simply glider crushing, OKW just feels like they need to place their trucks in the base, And thats stupid.
23 Sep 2015, 08:33 AM

The first shell lands very close to the center, It costs 250 munitions, More shells come down,
And can be used without vision on the target. In addition the first shell lands extremely fast.

With all the whine about Air supremacy going around i am surprised this one is not right up there.

With this combined with AS or just simply glider crushing, OKW just feels like they need to place their trucks in the base, And thats stupid.

Well if it's like you are saying... But again, I don't own it, so I cannot test its power.

But still, I was asking for railway buff here for ages as well on Alpha brits and finally it was buffed but in the easiet way to go. I would rather see railway without red smoke but with long shell teavel time (check) and loud long sound (check) to bring it with line with dive bomb.

Long time, loud sound and red flares mean it will hit absolutely nothing.

But of this brits can be fired into FoW, Im waiting for Railway to do same thing :megusta:

23 Sep 2015, 08:53 AM

Well if it's like you are saying... But again, I don't own it, so I cannot test its power.

But still, I was asking for railway buff here for ages as well on Alpha brits and finally it was buffed but in the easiet way to go. I would rather see railway without red smoke but with long shell teavel time (check) and loud long sound (check) to bring it with line with dive bomb.

Long time, loud sound and red flares mean it will hit absolutely nothing.

But of this brits can be fired into FoW, Im waiting for Railway to do same thing :megusta:

From my experience with it, It is a for sure way to erase something that you need to erase if its stationary. It will do more damage in a small area than Air Supremacy. Its a good way to catch a
repairing tank in the back-line if you know were it is and kill the truck to boot.
23 Sep 2015, 09:09 AM

It seems all brits bombs and artillery abilities are powerful and effective...Every single commander has one effective offmap ability at least.Just unfair for the vanilla soviet and ost factions...

IMO they should rework all ost and soviet offmap abilities.
23 Sep 2015, 09:15 AM

Thx for the details."Can be used without vision on the target " This is really unfair...

Relic should bring them in line.
23 Sep 2015, 09:15 AM

Okay the concentration barrage have same shells as railway

Railway arty:cost 200
3 shells
smoke
comes late

Concentration barrage:cost 240
6 shells
no smoke
comes way quick

Lelic plz its just swowing your stupididty...:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
23 Sep 2015, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 09:09 AMatouba
It seems all brits bombs and artillery abilities are powerful and effective...Every single commander has one effective offmap ability at least.Just unfair for the vanilla soviet and ost factions...

IMO they should rework all ost and soviet offmap abilities.

They should rework all offmaps i mean wtf a brit abities cost 50 muni vechiles and infantry cap wasy quick and become invisble in own sector just for 50 muni......the encirclement doctrine costs 40 FUcking fuel and ends fast only allows vechile to cap...GG lelic :foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
23 Sep 2015, 09:20 AM

i knew all these issues with brits broken commadner abilites even compared to their allied counter part but no one listned to me and labeled me a fanboy...And there are FUcking MOre broke nabilites that no one is talking about i was thinking about making a topic about broken brits abilites
23 Sep 2015, 11:37 AM

Okay the concentration barrage have same shells as railway

Railway arty:cost 200
3 shells
smoke
comes late

Concentration barrage:cost 240
6 shells
no smoke
comes way quick

Lelic plz its just swowing your stupididty...:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:

No smoke lol...Well done relic...
23 Sep 2015, 12:30 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 11:37 AMatouba

No smoke lol...Well done relic...

Is that like no smoke on Stuka?
23 Sep 2015, 12:36 PM

Permanently Banned

Is that like no smoke on Stuka?

Which has a sound warning and you can get away from it if you move fast. I am 90% of the time able to dodge it. Most of the time, you will first see a recon run before the stuka comes.

If you have no indication that an off map ability is comming, you can never get away from it in time. It makes no sense to not give a warning for such a powerful ability. On top of this, it comes so quickly you can't evade the concentrated barrage.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 162
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak