Login

russian armor

Those stupid leiG spam

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
24 Sep 2015, 18:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Both were fine a couple of patches ago. Can someone bring a list with all the changes in the last patches ?
24 Sep 2015, 18:41 PM

Both were fine a couple of patches ago. Can someone bring a list with all the changes in the last patches ?

Actually both of them where utterly shit a few patches ago.
24 Sep 2015, 18:52 PM

Hes not using data from UKF opening weeks
http://coh2chart.com/

Lol

Axis is on the bottom of every team game win/loss stat, significantly below the average.

Nerf LEIG!! What a joke. The unit isn't completely useless anymore and has a direct mirror to it so its OP? What?

OKW gets a counter vs emplacements - NERF IT
OKW gets a counter vs units in buildings - NERF IT

So ridiculous.
24 Sep 2015, 18:54 PM

15% range at vet 2?

People are just seeing more of them because they're the only unit OKW has to combat emplacements, and are effective vs giant rifle/tommy/conscript blobs, etc.
24 Sep 2015, 19:07 PM

Who the hell cares? It is not thread about how axis up, its a thread about how op and easy-to use isgs are, most important about how they reduce gameplay to campfest.

If you have cool ideas about how to buff OKW then go and create your own topic, i am sure some players would be interested in that kind of discussion.
24 Sep 2015, 19:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 19:07 PMJadame!
Who the hell cares? It is not thread about how axis up, its a thread about how op and easy-to use isgs are, most important about how they reduce gameplay to campfest.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Map being filled pinning from basic shots from 100 range is dumb, plain and simple. Pack Howi's slightly less dumb for other reasons, but a slightly less dumb dumbass is still a dumbass.
24 Sep 2015, 19:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 19:36 PMVuther

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Map being filled pinning from basic shots from 100 range is dumb, plain and simple. Pack Howi's slightly less dumb for other reasons, but a slightly less dumb dumbass is still a dumbass.

yup, both units insta-pin mechanic is incredibly stupid. since pack howies don't come that early they're not quite as bad.
24 Sep 2015, 20:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 18:54 PMWrath

15% range at vet 2?

People are just seeing more of them because they're the only unit OKW has to combat emplacements, and are effective vs giant rifle/tommy/conscript blobs, etc.

It's an arty unit, which is supposed to be against fixed positions. It's not a unit that is a mass-killing/pinning "like" MG, too, and that's the point of contention.
24 Sep 2015, 21:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 18:41 PMZyllen

Actually both of them where utterly shit a few patches ago.

I'm talking about the performance after they added suppression on hit. IMO both were fine at that point.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 18:54 PMWrath

15% range at vet 2?

I know they change the vet1 ability for the Leig, but they also tweaked how suppression worked. I wonder if there were any further changes.

March 31: Added "mild" suppression on both

July 21:
USF: Cost reduced from 480 to 380 Changed reinforce cost discount from 1.0 to 0.5 to match existing weapon crews
OKW: Cost reduced from 430 to 330

September 17:
Light Artillery Suppression (Pak Howitzer & LEIG)
Previously the suppression that was added on these units were fairly inconsistent in their result. The data has been adjusted to provide more consistent suppression within its area of effect.
AOE suppression profile changed from 0.1 to 1
Suppression reduced from 0.8 to 0.3
Nearby suppression multiplier reduced from 2.2 to 1
Nearby suppression radius increased from 60 to 70

We found through feedback and playtesting that the Hollow Charged ability was very cumbersome to use. We have decided to remove the ability from the unit and substitute it with weapon stats.
Hollow charges removed
Now gains increased weapon and barrage range by 15%

Prior to September 17 it was fine.
24 Sep 2015, 23:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 18:52 PMWrath

Lol

Axis is on the bottom of every team game win/loss stat, significantly below the average.

Nerf LEIG!! What a joke. The unit isn't completely useless anymore and has a direct mirror to it so its OP? What?

So ridiculous.

The Axis factions are in a little bit of a bad spot right now, but that still does not excuse a unit to be over performing. I am not sure what happened, but after the patch both the ISG and pack howie got buffed even more.

Both of these units need to be looked at because the game is turning into "Company of ISG/Pack howie". \ :foreveralone: /
25 Sep 2015, 02:18 AM

Increase MP 100+

Isn't its pop cap only 9? The pak howie is 11. Of the few games that I've had that devolved into a pak howie vs LeIG turtle fest, the LeIG usually came out on top. It should cost as much as the pak howie and have the same or more pop cap.

Given that OKW do not have a mortar, I think it's okay that they have a good field gun, it just shouldn't have quite the laser accuracy that it does, nor be so cheap.
25 Sep 2015, 02:30 AM

Honestly I'm in favor a hotfix to it ASAP just because I want to see how low we can get the OKW win rate too once this crutch is removed.
25 Sep 2015, 02:51 AM

It surely needs a price increase +100 MP and perhaps +1-2 pop cap for it's current state.

That's sound as a good option, or +50 mp and rate of fire reduce by 25%. Still useful but not a god unit.

The rest is becoming rather ok.

Only USF lack a bit of luv...
25 Sep 2015, 02:52 AM

LEIG -

Get rid of instapin, keep everything else, accuracy, range you name it.

Instapin is silly and shuts down good gameplay and any infantry counters. OKW really does lack indirects so thats why range and accuracy should stay as it is.

Then it should be fine.
25 Sep 2015, 02:55 AM

Honestly I'm in favor a hotfix to it ASAP just because I want to see how low we can get the OKW win rate too once this crutch is removed.

Or Air Superiority and the Croc Churchill could also get balanced, both of which have a much bigger effect on win rates.....
25 Sep 2015, 02:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 02:52 AMhubewa
LEIG -

Get rid of instapin, keep everything else, accuracy, range you name it.

Instapin is silly and shuts down good gameplay and any infantry counters. OKW really does lack indirects so thats why range and accuracy should stay as it is.

Then it should be fine.

When it snipes snipers, the accuracy is not okay. I've played Brits 3 times, and in two of the games lost a sniper to the LeIG. Maybe RNG hates me, but I doubt it hates me a lot more than anyone else.
25 Sep 2015, 03:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 02:59 AMGrumpy

When it snipes snipers, the accuracy is not okay. I've played Brits 3 times, and in two of the games lost a sniper to the LeIG. Maybe RNG hates me, but I doubt it hates me a lot more than anyone else.

Really could be RNG, well, this can be solved by target tables, but IMO, accuracy shouldn't be nerfed against standard infantry squads.
25 Sep 2015, 03:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 02:55 AMGrumpy

Or Air Superiority and the Croc Churchill could also get balanced, both of which have a much bigger effect on win rates.....

Air Superiority are only symptoms of a larger issue. There's also the fact that despite Brits having a literal infinite range HMG they still couldn't beat out USF and Soviets winrates for a week.

OKW and Ostheer are underwater because the variables for balance are so fucked. You have to take into account not only does each individual faction have to fight 3 possible combinations, but you have to take into account 9 in 2v2 and exponentially from there. This isn't even taking into account commanders.

Probably the most aggressively dumb move was to drastically increase Riflemen and Conscript scaling while leaving Axis basic infantry in the dust. Shit's going to get worse once the 3 new USF commanders are released and we have several more types of USF elite infantry to contend with.
25 Sep 2015, 03:44 AM

Just faced 3-5 leigs on road to kharkov, supported by 2 med trucks and covered by 2 schwerers :hansGASM:

Until late late.. game off maps, there was no way to counter them (than arty of USF and Brits :luvDerp: ) and around 10-12CPs when we got some abilities, bleed was just too big and the game was over.

Those guns are insane.

My teammate countered the Leig spam yesterday (pre bug fix patch) he counter it with infinite range vickers... :sibHyena: everything got pin and killed around the battlegroup HQ
25 Sep 2015, 03:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 18:52 PMWrath

Lol

So ridiculous.

for a while brits had the face melting croc, and until recently the partisan and unlimited range vickers.

I would given it another week before trying to look at the winrate.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS