Match 1:

Winner: 3liteCommander

Existant Surrendered.

Victory Points:

3liteCommander:

Existant:

Match 2:

Its about to be played.

I dont know if i should be given the chance or not. But i live in a country where their is electricity issues, I played the first match and won it easily but my country and its corrupt politians never ever solve this issue and its out of my hands. So i request the match refree to atleast give me compensation and provide me the chance to continue in the tournament.
20 Sep 2015, 17:30 PM

Match 1:

Winner: 3liteCommander

Existant Surrendered.

Victory Points:

3liteCommander:

Existant:

Match 2:

Its about to be played.

I dont know if i should be given the chance or not. But i live in a country where their is electricity issues, I played the first match and won it easily but my country and its corrupt politians never ever solve this issue and its out of my hands. So i request the match refree to atleast give me compensation and provide me the chance to continue in the tournament.

Alright can you continue to play the next matches with Existant or not?
20 Sep 2015, 18:20 PM

3liteCommander disqualified for no show.
20 Sep 2015, 19:10 PM

Its was electricity issue and now just now it is back. Its was coming and going and now it will stay for 3 long hours. Any ways i wanted to play but this was how it had to be, i knew i was gonna be disqualified because of this bullshit electricity problem. I never lost even one match and i am really feeling sad right now to be disqualified.
20 Sep 2015, 19:43 PM

Its was electricity issue and now just now it is back. Its was coming and going and now it will stay for 3 long hours. Any ways i wanted to play but this was how it had to be, i knew i was gonna be disqualified because of this bullshit electricity problem. I never lost even one match and i am really feeling sad right now to be disqualified.

It sucks man I know. but to be realistic we cannot wait for power that might or might not be stable. It suck and I hope you guys get better politicians in the future :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★