jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 23:31 PMVuther

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TIER ZERO

MORTAR

what? no that would be unrealistic

Sent from my Flakpanzer IV Ostwind
20 Sep 2015, 05:48 AM
Donator 11

i just tested the method you suggested to me a match ago against human opponents and it is not fast enough because by the time that thing hits the field the enemy has things like Paks, panzershrecks prowling the area. would have been nice the M20 was moved to T0 in order to level the playing field because axis seem to have just about everything they need at T0 which is quite ironic.

They can't have so much AT-options in the field when the Utility Car arrives, if you go 3xRifle + LT + Utility Car. The point is to cruise the Utility Car behind MGs and mortars, but when you see anti-tank weapons, just smoke (be ready with the hotkey) and retreat, and begin harassing units that are alone on the battlefield. The Utility Car works best only in a brief window of time, and against an enemy that builds to many MGs and mortars and pioneers. If the enemy becomes scared when he sees the Utility Car bringing destruction and death, and start building to many AT-weapons, for example several PAKs, then you have other options to deal with them. The point is to react to what the enemy does. The Utility Car is a good option against MGs, pioneers and mortars.
20 Sep 2015, 05:59 AM
Donator 11

Just steal one from the Ostheer if you need one.

Reminds me of the dark days of USF.

In response to asking for help on how to kill a tank...I got a 100% serious "If you need to deal with axis armor steal a pak" :foreveralone:
20 Sep 2015, 06:13 AM

In response to asking for help on how to kill a tank...I got a 100% serious "If you need to deal with axis armor steal a pak" :foreveralone:

lol axis still hog and hoard all of the best AT, armor and infantry in-game which makes their hardware/units highly coveted to steal if by chance they drop or abandoned them. not to mention they dont bleed MP like crazy the way brits and USF do
20 Sep 2015, 06:45 AM

If you're rushing the M20, it'll hit the field before the pak arrives if you're facing Ostheer as they still need to pull the pios back at some point to build the T2. And a single Shrek isn't a threat for the M20 if facing OKW as it can just push the squad off the field unless a raketen is nearby.

Back onto MG at T0, give USF a mortar instead.

Ain't gonna happen. Why? Because the mortar was pure shit in alpha. If they buff it, it will overshadow Pack Howi, because Pack Howi won't have a special role when a good mortar is available. So the simplest solution is to never mention the mortar. You don't know what you're talking about, let Devs release buggy patches an do not interrupt them. #SarcasmDon'tGetOffedned.

But seriously, a mortar with a defined role will be great for USF and UKF. We won't see one for ULF of course, but maybe for USF.
20 Sep 2015, 06:57 AM
Donator 11

I steal almost everything that Germans drop if I play as USF. They have good equipment. It takes longer to rush into a fast American HMG, than steal one from the Germans.
20 Sep 2015, 07:25 AM

I steal almost everything that Germans drop if I play as USF. They have good equipment. It takes longer to rush into a fast American HMG, than steal one from the Germans.

update: i just tested the your M20 rush method on 2v2's it works wonders if only the same can be said in 3v3 and 4v4's but yea axis always get the good stuff makes me wonder some days if relic favors the axis more so often then the allies
23 Sep 2015, 09:14 AM

Relic are Axis fanboys. :p
23 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

I think making ambulance a jeep that comes with medics would be perfect. Mr Someguy said this a few days ago and it remains the coolest idea ever.

Not to shoot you down, but I meant the ambulance model should have just been a jeep, because it's more fitting for medics in the field to be sitting there in a jeep than to bring an entire ambulance that they won't use. It'd still have the same function :P
23 Sep 2015, 12:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Does anyone find it grotesque that axis can get these types of units quickly, cheaply and easily at T0? What are your thoughts?

You know what is grotesque, OKW having to pick a doctrine to even get an HMG.
23 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

I still remember first month of CoH2 when axis fanboys screamed with 100% serious face that HMG42 have a huge disadvantage, which was the possibility of being stolen by soviet player. :foreveralone:

That excuse came back to justify recent buff before price increase :foreveralone:
23 Sep 2015, 16:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2015, 12:43 PMKatitof

I still remember first month of CoH2 when axis fanboys screamed with 100% serious face that HMG42 have a huge disadvantage, which was the possibility of being stolen by soviet player. :foreveralone:

That excuse came back to justify recent buff before price increase :foreveralone:

I remember that too :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
unknown 27
Germany 527
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L