Login

russian armor

FYI: Hotfix is coming!!!!

PAGES (10)down
20 Sep 2015, 08:28 AM
Donator 11

Thanks relic...
20 Sep 2015, 09:34 AM

ummmm No fixes for the anti infantry partisans grenade i think in the terminater videos you are seeing thats more threat than the partisans themselves

Why fix what isn't broken?
They use 45 muni nade and it does what every other 45 muni nade does.

Maybe you should learn to....
20 Sep 2015, 10:13 AM

relic strikes again :sibPheasant:

they need to get there shit together. things go wrong way too often now
20 Sep 2015, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2015, 09:34 AMKatitof

their grenade his much better than bundle grenade and it cost 50 muni now let it sink for a moment
20 Sep 2015, 10:49 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Requiescat in Penne british forces.

Shitty early game and now they can't even use their own MG in the tourney :clap:

And for a very good reason. If you see the width of the "Vickers Scope" bug once it kicks in, the effect is truly amazing :D

I tried it out myself today, on Winter Semois. Stationing the crew next to the static truck on the south of the lake, (on the left hand side of the lake) the crew could cover the whole north sector and started firing at the North base defences ...:D ...just no!
20 Sep 2015, 13:03 PM

And for a very good reason. If you see the width of the "Vickers Scope" bug once it kicks in, the effect is truly amazing :D

I tried it out myself today, on Winter Semois. Stationing the crew next to the static truck on the south of the lake, (on the left hand side of the lake) the crew could cover the whole north sector and started firing at the North base defences ...:D ...just no!

It's just absolutely a clusterfuck of unprecedented proportions. Because of this bug the Brits don't even get access to one of their three early game units. WASP is quite weak now damage wise, vickers k upgrade was always weak, at least tommies are facing down snipers that are slightly easier to kill now. They're going to get eaten alive regardless.

20 Sep 2015, 14:08 PM

their grenade his much better than bundle grenade and it cost 50 muni now let it sink for a moment

Its a 45 muni carbon copy old irregulars nade which is carbon copy of guards nade.

Eat your own advice and choke on it.
20 Sep 2015, 14:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2015, 14:08 PMKatitof

Its a 45 muni carbon copy old irregulars nade which is carbon copy of guards nade.

Eat your own advice and choke on it.

...?? i can't even....uh stay classy katiof staying true to the kaitof commander :luvDerp:
21 Sep 2015, 08:49 AM

The problem is they use many different builds at the same time, each in various stages of development and with various changes. So when it comes time to compile everything, they end up using the wrong one or leaving things out. Not sure why they don't just have a RELEASE BUILD DO NOT TOUCH that they just apply finalized changes to, rather than pushing whatever build seems most advanced at that time. Because the way they do it now, they keep overwriting recent changes with old stats, and then they have to go back and fix it again. It's like that time Pak 40 Target Weak Point was broken for months, then they fixed it for one patch, but then they unfixed it and it remained broken and ignored. I'm still not sure if it's been fixed because I've mentally blocked it as a viable ability if the enemy is microing at all.

SCRUM is the answer !
21 Sep 2015, 09:32 AM
Donator 11

Wasn't the health of AVRE and Croc brought down by 200?

I suppose he means that the vanilla version should also have the nerf applied
21 Sep 2015, 09:41 AM

That's a needed and appropriate hotfix. Thumbs up on that.
21 Sep 2015, 09:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 08:49 AMBlalord

The problem is they use many different builds at the same time, each in various stages of development and with various changes. So when it comes time to compile everything, they end up using the wrong one or leaving things out. Not sure why they don't just have a RELEASE BUILD DO NOT TOUCH that they just apply finalized changes to, rather than pushing whatever build seems most advanced at that time. Because the way they do it now, they keep overwriting recent changes with old stats, and then they have to go back and fix it again. It's like that time Pak 40 Target Weak Point was broken for months, then they fixed it for one patch, but then they unfixed it and it remained broken and ignored. I'm still not sure if it's been fixed because I've mentally blocked it as a viable ability if the enemy is microing at all.
SCRUM is the answer !

+1 this relic needs to fix their release builds finaly
21 Sep 2015, 18:28 PM

i just hope someday just someday they make USF playable for the 3v3 and 4v4 scenario
21 Sep 2015, 19:25 PM

Patch isn't coming soon enough. The vickers bug is horribly embarrassing.
21 Sep 2015, 19:38 PM

Any updates ot the 'hot'-fix times? Getting a bit sick of paying for content and having to wait for weeks before it's not frustrating to use it...
21 Sep 2015, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2015, 09:34 AMKatitof

usually the line troop get weaker grenade than the elites. Imagine if Volks get the same bundled nade as the fallschirm or ober.
21 Sep 2015, 20:45 PM

usually the line troop get weaker grenade than the elites. Imagine if Volks get the same bundled nade as the fallschirm or ober.

Not a very good way to make your point considering the Volks' nade is currently better than the bundled nade.
21 Sep 2015, 21:42 PM

Not a very good way to make your point considering the Volks' nade is currently better than the bundled nade.

The point still stand in regard to rifle vs para and mills bomb vs light gammon.

the volks' flame nade is also getting nerfed, any minute day now....
21 Sep 2015, 21:43 PM

Then I suppose its good that they aren't main line troops?
21 Sep 2015, 21:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 19:25 PMRogers
Patch isn't coming soon enough. The vickers bug is horribly embarrassing.

I think this has to be the most embarrassing bug since the beginning.
I mean, Shocks OP - not cool. Partisans OP - not cool. But an MG shooting from one base to another? Ridiculous.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 36
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %