Login

russian armor

USF M15 AA HT

20 Sep 2015, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 20:05 PMPhy

Yeah, please, back to crap USF so axisfanboys can instawin. FFS less than a day and forums flooded with axis fanboys tears. Patètic.

Don't get me wrong, I like the AA Ht now, it scares me though how easy to use is it. I used it already several times and I have to say that is a must now for USF because it's so good and handy. But I'm afraid it's to much.
20 Sep 2015, 11:25 AM

increase the fuel cost of lt to 60. This way the LT have the m15 to the capt's stuart.

That fixes anything how?
M15 is vastly inferior choice to stuart which is much more forgiving and easier to use.
20 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

how does the okw flak ht compare to the usf one? is better vs vehicles? or better vs inf?

asking this cuz it costs more and has a long setup time, so it cant kite and supress inf on the move or be used to flank at guns like the usf, m5 nad 251
20 Sep 2015, 12:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2015, 11:25 AMKatitof

That fixes anything how?
M15 is vastly inferior choice to stuart which is much more forgiving and easier to use.

the m15 is honestly way better vs infantry
20 Sep 2015, 16:44 PM

Gah... As much as I like not having to drive backwards with that thing, it's so jarring to see the Auto cannon go through the driver's head and firing. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it brought back to it's regular firing arc and have it's armour inverted (Rear in front, Front in rear).
21 Sep 2015, 16:29 PM

nothing more to say, i could not say it better.

yeah allied fanboys have cried enough to make germans unplayable again.

lol because usf has almost only op units now as stock units which is unbearable.

yes all i read in patchnotes is axis nerfed here and there and allies buff buff buff i think relic hates germans because they lost war

lol you are funny. Fanboois everywhere. Germans still OP especially with the new OKB flame nade. L2P.
21 Sep 2015, 16:54 PM

Gah... As much as I like not having to drive backwards with that thing, it's so jarring to see the Auto cannon go through the driver's head and firing. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it brought back to it's regular firing arc and have it's armour inverted (Rear in front, Front in rear).

^^^ the front being the rear and vice versa when telling it to drive as well because of great pathing.
21 Sep 2015, 17:21 PM

lol you are funny. Fanboois everywhere. Germans still OP especially with the new OKB flame nade. L2P.

that doesnt make any sense, that only makes a fanboi of yourself

could be a weak troll tho
21 Sep 2015, 18:50 PM

that doesnt make any sense, that only makes a fanboi of yourself

could be a weak troll tho

How? I never stated that the half track wasn't broken? You are just dumb and too a fanboi. If you are calling me a fanboi of real balance then yes I am. If the half track broken? Yes. Is the German flame nade broken? Yes. Does the broken flame nade need to be taken out copmpletely? No, it needs a timer or a nerf cause it's broken like the half track. Do the Germans need more buffs? No. The British just got deleted practically and the USF is actually decent especially since they have the worst armor in the game. I see both sides. You are fanbois.
21 Sep 2015, 18:52 PM

How? I never stated that the half track wasn't broken? You are just dumb and too a fanboi. If you are calling me a fanboi of real balance then yes I am. If the half track broken? Yes. Is the German flame nade broken? Yes. Does the broken flame nade need to be taken out copmpletely? No, it needs a timer or a nerf cause it's broken like the half track. Do the Germans need more buffs? No. The British just got deleted practically and the USF is actually decent especially since they have the worst armor in the game. I see both sides. You are fanbois.

guess im a fanboi then :guyokay:
21 Sep 2015, 18:55 PM

guess im a fanboi then :guyokay:

Well you claimed I was a fanboi calling the obvious German fanboi a fanboi. You are all like "OMG THE ALLIES CAN ACTUALLY HURT ME NOW NERF NAO PLZ" cause playing the game is not as easy to win. Plus half the time the Americans play anything over 2v2 they just get destroyed when the German armor comes in anyway. Sorry if the early game is a little harder as if the allies don't have a problem with the German tanks as it is.
21 Sep 2015, 19:38 PM

Well you claimed I was a fanboi calling the obvious German fanboi a fanboi. You are all like "OMG THE ALLIES CAN ACTUALLY HURT ME NOW NERF NAO PLZ" cause playing the game is not as easy to win. Plus half the time the Americans play anything over 2v2 they just get destroyed when the German armor comes in anyway. Sorry if the early game is a little harder as if the allies don't have a problem with the German tanks as it is.

no, you were like "germans are still op with their incend nade, l2p"

thats just plain retarded man

not only is the incend such a huge issue, it doesnt make the entire faction op. and l2p is a card played way too often, it takes all of your credibility.

and then, who are you to say l2p anyway? judging by your public playercard, you have barely played the game at all.
21 Sep 2015, 23:01 PM

not only is the incend such a huge issue, it doesnt make the entire faction op. and l2p is a card played way too often, it takes all of your credibility.

and then, who are you to say l2p anyway? judging by your public playercard, you have barely played the game at all.

Still not a baby German fanboi. And I never said the whole faction was OP? learn to read and learn to play nerd.
21 Sep 2015, 23:07 PM

Also my ability to move units around a map and understand correct balancing are two different things. How much do you watch or actually know about the game. I can see with my eyes from other people's game (streamed or not) that something is clearly over performing or broken (like the halftrack and the flame nades). The Brits just got a big bag of shit and the Americans got some better infantry and a broken half track that can somehow now turn 360 and literally I only hear people crying about the allies everywhere. That doesn't need me to have invested 1000000000000000000000000 hours to see. I have played RTS games before and the balance in this game is pretty bad along with no one understanding how power spikes work, combined arms, or even balance. They just want the faction they constantly play to be OP. If the other gets a buff they cry cause now they have to work harder if they get a nerf they laugh cause now it's easier. Doesn't take a genius to see these things nerd.
22 Sep 2015, 06:06 AM

Also my ability to move units around a map and understand correct balancing are two different things. How much do you watch or actually know about the game. I can see with my eyes from other people's game (streamed or not) that something is clearly over performing or broken (like the halftrack and the flame nades). The Brits just got a big bag of shit and the Americans got some better infantry and a broken half track that can somehow now turn 360 and literally I only hear people crying about the allies everywhere. That doesn't need me to have invested 1000000000000000000000000 hours to see. I have played RTS games before and the balance in this game is pretty bad along with no one understanding how power spikes work, combined arms, or even balance. They just want the faction they constantly play to be OP. If the other gets a buff they cry cause now they have to work harder if they get a nerf they laugh cause now it's easier. Doesn't take a genius to see these things nerd.

keep calling me nerd, you know i actually try to be atleast semi-civil but it doesnt work with you i guess.

i would play the actual game first if i was you, i got my fair share of experience and skill, as you can check using my public playercard button. I dont think you are in the position to tell me l2p and neither call me a nerd, cause there is no reason to.

lol you are funny. Fanboois everywhere. Germans still OP especially with the new OKB flame nade.L2P.

i think i can read.

also, moving units around the map and understand correct balance are closely tied together in this game. you first need to be able to move your units at a certain level with enough game time to understand what is a real balance issue and what is not. watching stream chats wont help you 100%, because not everything they say there makes sense.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★