Login

russian armor

USF M15 AA HT

bC_
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 18 Sep 2015, 23:46 PM
Developer Relic Badge

yeah it should shoot 360 now, the auto cannon will not fire on the move but the mgs do.
18 Sep 2015, 23:49 PM

nice to know it isn't quite the goof wagon of days of yore, hopefully i won't flail about as badly against ambushes with it.
18 Sep 2015, 23:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 23:39 PMKatitof
He just said its intended in the very post you've quoted.

They're in shock, he's a bit confused.
18 Sep 2015, 23:55 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

18 Sep 2015, 23:56 PM

So is the Flak Track going to be able to shoot on the move soon now because the limit of the USF AA HT was it didn't have 360 degrees of rotation and that's gone. I don't see why the Flack Track should be the only AA vehicle in the game with a set up time, especially since it's performance against infantry got nerfed.

EDIT: To elaborate the Flak Tracks attack was changed to being Accuracy Based, making it fall off in effectiveness as the game progress but be better versus units in buildings. I don't think the M15 should have 360 suppression on the move.
19 Sep 2015, 00:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 23:46 PMbC_
yeah it should shoot 360 now, the auto cannon will not fire on the move but the mgs do.

Interesting. So the M15 is now very similar to the M5 Quad. The M15 does less damage on the move but is more effective when stationary.
19 Sep 2015, 00:25 AM

Yes that's what everyone asked for, another Quad! Faster! Sooner! QUADER!
19 Sep 2015, 00:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

So is the Flak Track going to be able to shoot on the move soon now because the limit of the USF AA HT was it didn't have 360 degrees of rotation and that's gone. I don't see why the Flack Track should be the only AA vehicle in the game with a set up time, especially since it's performance against infantry got nerfed.

EDIT: To elaborate the Flak Tracks attack was changed to being Accuracy Based, making it fall off in effectiveness as the game progress but be better versus units in buildings. I don't think the M15 should have 360 suppression on the move.

TBH, the arc of the USF was pretty huge. It was more of an annoyance to have to drive backwards. Dunno what's the DPS of the MG or if they can suppress on the move, but the main source of damage comes when it's deploy. It's not that it's better rather than easier to use.

At this point i'll rather give the Flak HT plus 20-60hp. Too risky to deploy one nowadays.
19 Sep 2015, 02:26 AM

This is how the USF will become OP
Overtime every unit will be buffed incrementally until USF has no bad units left :snfPeter:
19 Sep 2015, 03:03 AM

TBH, the arc of the USF was pretty huge. It was more of an annoyance to have to drive backwards. Dunno what's the DPS of the MG or if they can suppress on the move, but the main source of damage comes when it's deploy. It's not that it's better rather than easier to use.

At this point i'll rather give the Flak HT plus 20-60hp. Too risky to deploy one nowadays.

The fact it had to expose it's rear armor meant that it took more damage from small arms and whatnot. It also had a disadvantage because you could flank it by catching it from the front. Right now it doesn't have that anymore and can simply attack while keeping it's frontal armor toward the enemy improving it's durability against small arms and making it harder to kill.

The Flack Track got doubled nerfed this patch to, fun times :foreveralone:

But I think the Flak HT if it's going to be forced to have a set up and have crappy pen should have like Puma HP (480).
19 Sep 2015, 03:15 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yes that's what everyone asked for, another Quad! Faster! Sooner! QUADER!

This led me to look up the tuple for a quantity of sixteen, which I regret to state appears to not actually exist.
19 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM

so to even things out i expect the okw flak ht to get a solid buff to smt like no setup time but no fire on the move and maybe a small price decease/ or a small surv buff - god dang it relic make the mech hq of any use :/
19 Sep 2015, 04:57 AM

I gotta say I really DO NOT love the idea of either of these goddamn units stopping and instantly firing.The bus was cumbersome but at least it had its rear armor exposed so it was pretty easy to take out with a sneaky AT gun.

Right now between the Centaur, Croco, LEIG, and the other half dozen insta wipe units its getting just silly to try and have any kind of unit preservation.

Whats the point of Vet when you have endless units that obliterate your men before you even see them out of the fog of war?

I really hope they give the flak some extra durability when its setup and some more HP because its really weak right now. I DO NOT hope it becomes a stop and insta fuck everything unit.
19 Sep 2015, 05:12 AM
Patrion 28

But I think the Flak HT if it's going to be forced to have a set up and have crappy pen should have like Puma HP (480).

i want the flaktrack to not have a teardown time.
19 Sep 2015, 06:19 AM

i want the flaktrack to not have a teardown time.

It doesn't, it hasn't for awhile.
19 Sep 2015, 06:58 AM

teardown time means basicaly gg dead to a lone at gun unless vet 1 and smoke ( it dies in 2 shots ) - its a 55 fuel unit in a meh meh tech building once it dies your gg fucked hard - lolz it actualy dies to 2 cons at nades a a few rifle shots >_>
19 Sep 2015, 10:43 AM
Patrion 14

Did... did any one of you guys complaining about the teardown time even field a Flak HT in the past six months? Because I got news for you!

The bus was cumbersome but at least it had its rear armor exposed so it was pretty easy to take out with a sneaky AT gun.
An AT gun will penetrate the front just the same. It's not exactly a Churchill.
19 Sep 2015, 10:53 AM

Did... did any one of you guys complaining about the teardown time even field a Flak HT in the past six months? Because I got news for you!

An AT gun will penetrate the front just the same. It's not exactly a Churchill.

Rear armor, more penetrating small arms. Although I don't know if the damage is negligible or not.
19 Sep 2015, 11:16 AM

251/17 can wipe full squad in 1 burst.

AA HT cannot and still (check above) it does nto use main gun on the move, just mg.

I had plenty games when 251/17 with over 40kills (my best was 71) but not a single with so many kill with AA HT.

MG on the move but less deadly than 251/17
19 Sep 2015, 11:23 AM

So USA have returned to their 2014 launch power.
Finally game is relistic, Allies wins and axis loose like in reallity.
(Sarcasm)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS