Login

russian armor

How long till panzershreck taken away from OKW?

• This thread is locked
DeC
17 Sep 2015, 14:05 PM

The frustration and complaints have been building up since the WFA expansion pack has been released and this issue is not addressed yet. Some solutions have been offered by the community yet no sign of relief. Shrecks, 4x Predator-puppchens and JP make sure you won't be able to use any vehicles against OKW.
17 Sep 2015, 14:19 PM

The Panzerschrecks isn't that much of an issue if you ask me. It's a single schrek and since patch they don't gib infantry and grenades are really all that they've got as an effective AI option. They aren't tanky anymore too so most tanks will be able to push them off. If you are silly enough to drive your tank into a horde of Volks with schreks, you are doing something wrong.
17 Sep 2015, 14:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2015, 21:48 PMDeC
This will be my last post on this forum so be gentle folks, discuss the subject and remain calm.
17 Sep 2015, 14:28 PM

I agree panzershreck should be removed from volks. It's just dumb to have best AT weapon on the cheapest peasant infantry and it encourages blobbing.
17 Sep 2015, 16:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge

guys look i don't ban people becuse people disagree with what he says or find him annoying. I mean if I were to do that imagine who would be left. ;) "The worlds largest circlejerk" who would then proceed to annoy me because circle jerks annoys me. id then have to ban the rest of you to. :P to put it bluntly spamming the same message over and over isn't helping anyone...

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 14:05 PMDeC
The frustration and complaints have been building up since the WFA expansion pack has been released and this issue is not addressed yet. Some solutions have been offered by the community yet no sign of relief. Shrecks, 4x Predator-puppchens and JP make sure you won't be able to use any vehicles against OKW.

also DeC im going to lock this thread because nothing in this post actually will promote dicussion its more a rant, an impatient one at that. it all boils down to relic not doing what you want them to do. Look frankly why should they, why are you right??? you so far haven't proved to me or anyone else that you are. finally unlike trees the others in your moment have tongues so you don't have right to speak for them. :P

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★