Login

russian armor

Ostheer - No Free Green Cover.

17 Sep 2015, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 14:32 PMsamich

omg you're right there's a patch and it includes some balance changes GIVE OST FREE GREEN COVER!!111

I didn't say that. I just said its bullshit when you say "currently" when it's patch day and things change. Ost gets nerfed in multiple areas. They are not "super strong" anymore. And pls stop using superlatives, it makes you look dumb due to an obvious lack of ability to stay reasonable.
17 Sep 2015, 15:17 PM
Benefactor 351

im starting to agree with the NAY says now
17 Sep 2015, 15:22 PM

All armies should get indoctrinal heavy cover , normal mines , snipers , at snades , mgs , at guns that dont suck , good mortar , good deneralist tank ,ai upgrade to mainline infantry ,light tank/mid game vehicle, flametrower/antigarrison option, some defensive manpowercost position and maybe some ether think like doctrinal on map howitzer and indoctrinal light mobile arty that dont suck and more.

But you know what ? Assymetrical ballance .
All factions cant get everithing , and i see ostheer as a clear winner here just count these thinks on every faction and youll see.
So i think their fine , they did well before and they do now good without heavy cover as well as russians do well without indoctrinal ai upgrade to cons or okw can do well without snares on normal units and USA can do well without normal flamer and good arty.
17 Sep 2015, 15:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 15:14 PMQbix

I didn't say that. I just said its bullshit when you say "currently" when it's patch day and things change. Ost gets nerfed in multiple areas. They are not "super strong" anymore. And pls stop using superlatives, it makes you look dumb due to an obvious lack of ability to stay reasonable.

but Mr, how is the assumption that they will still be super strong any less legit then your assumption that they definitely won't be?

..And if all these assumptions are unfounded, why would Relic give them green cover?

..And if wehr got green cover based on the fact that they're the only ones without it non doctrinally. What would stop the evil soviets from demanding lmgs for scripts, or those pig headed americans some non doctrinal rocket artillery.

17 Sep 2015, 18:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2015, 19:25 PMCieZ
Do you really think lmg grens need free green cover to hide behind? Do we really want mg42s behind green cover 100% of the time?

Ostheer is ridiculously strong right now. Free green cover everywhere is the last thing they need.
18 Sep 2015, 10:15 AM

I did suggest free green cover for grens in alpha

EDIT: Not suggesting it (though I think it won't make a lot of difference either way) as a balance change; just gloating about predicting the demand for it
18 Sep 2015, 13:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 10:15 AMJunaid
I did suggest free green cover for grens in alpha

ssshh...... it counts as axis buff delete the post in before allied fanboys come and this post is basically invisible for relic because they dont see logic kappa
18 Sep 2015, 17:05 PM

ssshh...... it counts as axis buff delete the post in before allied fanboys come and this post is basically invisible for relic because they dont see logic kappa

Imo relic has done wacky shit for both sides in the past. Loads of wacky shit
18 Sep 2015, 17:06 PM

Agreed, better stand blind and deaf on the valid arguments from top players why it shouldn't be implemented.
That always was the way to go for when you have truly aryan playercard :sibHyena: :romeoMug:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment