lolwtf
Posts: 1944 | Subs: 2
Posts: 1944 | Subs: 2
Posts: 200
Posts: 172
You can find posts about this from the big bug thread too. I'm assuming it's just a random bug.
Posts: 881
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
I've also seen british tanks moving while in hull down.
Me too.....but it is probably not as annoying as watching a de-crewed Pak in retreat, moving remorselessly backwards to safety.

Posts: 1164
I've also seen british tanks moving while in hull down.
or p4 IST driving around while being locked down (and retaining the faster fire rate)
Posts: 53
Posts: 881

Posts: 42

Posts: 4
or p4 IST driving around while being locked down (and retaining the faster fire rate)
God... I saw that once in a game and thought I was going insane. I'm actually relieved to hear it's not just me.
Relic, your bugs are almost as hilarious as Bethesda's.
Posts: 429

Posts: 1944 | Subs: 2


Livestreams
|
|
|
24 | ||
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
94 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.619363.630+1
- 3.485234.675-1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, Enoflex
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

