Login

russian armor

What if the panzerschreck and bazooka...

15 Sep 2015, 15:34 PM
Patrion 14

I am in favour of this idea. Unfortunately too much effort went into balancing around the current meta already to have such drastic changes.

There is something eminently silly about squads carrying (sometimes multiple) Schrecks with them at all times, shooting a shaped charge projectile even at infantry in the open, with infinite reloads.

In an ideal world, coh3 perhaps, I would love to see Schrecks reworked to be a more powerful (let's say ~320dmg), direction-based ability, for, say, 35 munitions a pop. That way you have decent anti-early-vehicle deterrent, you can use tank hunters to help with tanks lategame, and current Schreck blobs would be a thing of the past.
15 Sep 2015, 15:38 PM

It'd potentially be quite fun but the tulip bugs to hell with elevation, would be a bigger deal with the more consistent use of shreks/bazookas.

Since it wouldn't just fire on its own it'd be the end of infantry crits which i'd be all for.
15 Sep 2015, 15:38 PM

Personally, I'd prefer it just be adjusted that the zook and schreck had similar damage/penetration. They do cost the same (NOT counting cold weather package as just a shrek upgrade, because it's more, evne if they rest of it is useless for the most part)
15 Sep 2015, 16:58 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 14:47 PMBlalord

If light vehicules are moving, and are far, they will hit like wet noodles, maybe zooks and shreks could "never miss" if the vehicule is slowed ?

GL hitting someone who pushes the model with the zook/shreck.
16 Sep 2015, 08:47 AM

GL hitting someone who pushes the model with the zook/shreck.

It wouldnt change from now ?
16 Sep 2015, 08:53 AM

I would prefer the shreck and bazooka to perfom like the piat, you know just in a straight line not like now with guided explosive warheads that can 90 degree turn if the tank move
16 Sep 2015, 08:57 AM

Why that might sound prima facie intriguing, its a horribad idea and impossible to implement unless there are fundamental changes to the rest of the game. Handheld AT is weak enough as is.
16 Sep 2015, 09:31 AM
Patrion 28

with the number of squads this game uses the micro tax would be way the fuck to high.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★