Login

russian armor

Relic Appreciation

22 Sep 2015, 23:07 PM
Patrion 14

Let's stay on topic gents, there should be a thread about ocf statistics somewhere else around here.
22 Sep 2015, 23:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2015, 23:01 PMKeaper!

Don't think you should look at Allies vs Axis in a 1v1 tournament where both sides are always forced to play both. I don't mean to be rude but you should really stop approaching every thread with this Axis vs Allies mindset. Individual match-up balance is a much healthier way to look at the game, as balance changes are never "nerf Axis" or "buff Allies," but always focused on specific over/under-performing units and factions.

The sample size is small, but here are the total wins for the latest round:

SU - 8 wins
OKW - 3 wins
OH - 3 wins
USF - 3 wins
OKF - 1 win

Again, small sample size and we'll have a more representative sample as the tournament progresses, but it seems pretty clear that it is not Allies per se that are over-performing, Soviets seem to be the faction over-performing.

If you take the OCF stats in conjunction with the current win rates in 1v1 and 2v2 you begin to see a picture painted of this patch being literally gmanprepareforunforseenconsequences.avi.

Also the numbers you posted are not correct. 58 people registered for Soviets, and 58 for Ostheer alone.
23 Sep 2015, 09:58 AM
Patrion 26

:crazy: Good thing I didn`t praise them :crazy:
I knew they will screw up as usual
23 Sep 2015, 10:47 AM

Well, I didn't eather. On the contrary. And I was right :D
23 Sep 2015, 11:13 AM

It seems that indeed relic has stepped up their game. Coincidentally around the period that Cynthia left communication started to be more open, more routine and generally better. Still they have ways to go as Ipkaifung points out (albeit in a bit harsh manner) regarding their dialogue and communication, but at least heaps better than the least year(s)

Keep this trend going Relic! We appreciate it!
23 Sep 2015, 11:16 AM

Permanently Banned
Ah yes Lelic is back in full force.

Postponing 'hot'fix that requires nothing but a few code changes and some values being adjusted.

We all knew it was too good to be true. Hold your jimmies, they are about to be rustled once more by 'better late than never' good old 'hot'fix changes that need to 'hot'fix a balance patch :foreveralone:
23 Sep 2015, 11:29 AM
Patrion 14

It's unfortunate but the team was working on the vickers fix and they encountered another problem. Sure we can give them hell on postponing the fix but then again, we should be happy they're trying to fix other stuff as well.

Mixed feelings but hey, as long as they fix it before the OCF finals I'm a happy kloog!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 85

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight