Login

russian armor

LeIG is too effective

PAGES (10)down
12 Sep 2015, 21:16 PM

+1 to this, I think Emplacements shouldn't be killed by arty (on or off map) but they should be vulnerable if unsupported against direct fire sources, such as tanks, panzershreks and flamethrowers (but not flame arty and other stuff like that).

they should be weak to AT fire,flame damage and heavy art,BUT NOT PANZERSHREACKS
the last thing i want to see is more panzershreack blobs
12 Sep 2015, 21:22 PM

they should be weak to AT fire,flame damage and heavy art,BUT NOT PANZERSHREACKS
the last thing i want to see is more panzershreack blobs

Well why not? I get what you mean, but if let your mortar emplacement get ambushed by a blob of volks you deserve to lose it, it's really all about designating a counterplay alternative, meanwhile stuff like the bofors should be able to defend itself from such blob unless it's firing against a vehicle or something (but in that case it would be a micro mistake from the british player).

And also it's not like brits lack resources to counter them, so I think it would just be fair.
13 Sep 2015, 00:09 AM
Patrion 28

Well why not? I get what you mean, but if let your mortar emplacement get ambushed by a blob of volks you deserve to lose it, it's really all about designating a counterplay alternative, meanwhile stuff like the bofors should be able to defend itself from such blob unless it's firing against a vehicle or something (but in that case it would be a micro mistake from the british player).

And also it's not like brits lack resources to counter them, so I think it would just be fair.

because the bofors is designed to counter infantry blobs and making infantry blobs counter it is bad. as far as the mortar/17lbs goes, i care a whole lot less but i'd prefer emplacements to have uniform characteristics.
13 Sep 2015, 01:34 AM

LefH still sucks vs garrison buildings, today in a game UKF have HMG in building, after 3 barrage on that building with 1 LeFH, the number of kill on LeFH is 1!!!!, and HMG is sitting in there the whole time. It need some damage buff on buildings, because on some map there so many houses and once there is HMG or units in buildings, then the only thing OKW can effectively counter with is stuka as OKW have no flame weapon or regular mortar. which is pretty dumb as how LeFH is so useless on garrison buildings. in the other hand pack howitzer doing just fine against buildings.
13 Sep 2015, 01:36 AM

The American pac howitzer is way more effective. And has better vet.
13 Sep 2015, 01:37 AM

I had games where ALL my infantry had most dmg taken from le.IG, every single one. Its the counterpart of axis sniper holly molly.
13 Sep 2015, 01:45 AM

Permanently Banned

And.... Thats a lie :sibHyena:
13 Sep 2015, 01:48 AM

And.... Thats a lie :sibHyena:

Oh because the double howitzer with the 6 ech. Squads isn't a Lulz strat?
13 Sep 2015, 07:16 AM

+1..Vet 2 Pak howi is scary
13 Sep 2015, 08:28 AM

And the USA government are lizard men with human skin.
And tooth fairy is real thing.

+1..Vet 2 Pak howi is scary

About 8 months ago, yea.
Right now it changes exclusively three barrage shots, nothing more.
13 Sep 2015, 14:19 PM

We have target tables now. If ISG is over performing against UKF and their emplacements then I'm pretty sure this can be easily fixed.
13 Sep 2015, 14:23 PM

usfusf
We have target tables now. If ISG is over performing against UKF and their emplacements then I'm pretty sure this can be easily fixed.

But it is simply performing and neither up or op.
13 Sep 2015, 14:50 PM

Nah way, you need two for it to be effective and even then it hardly feels game breaking, I feel like most the people asking for a nerf on this actually want it nerfed because using multiple LeIGs can be effective, maybe we should just nerf anything which if you build more than one of becomes effective.

13 Sep 2015, 14:54 PM
Patrion 14

LeiG counters the pak howie, it has more range.

USF can't even get two pak howie's because they lack the MP for that.

And you have to position the pak howie really close for it to actually hit squads, thus you have to constantly reposition the pak howie, while you can just put your Leig in a safe spot and let it auto fire away. Can't do that with the USF howie.

Edit: not to mention, isn't the USF pak howie more expensive as well?
13 Sep 2015, 14:55 PM

volks are getting flame nade in the preview.

Good point, lets nerf the LeIG so the only tactic is to blob a load of volks and hope they don't die on their way while trying to get close enough to a mortar/bofors to nade the hell out of it. On top of them having no way to force brace.
13 Sep 2015, 14:58 PM
Patrion 14

Good point, lets nerf the LeIG so the only tactic is to blob a load of volks and hope they don't die on their way while trying to get close enough to a mortar/bofors to nade the hell out of it. On top of them having no way to force brace.

Thanks to the bug that makes buildings almost undestroyable all indirect fire does much less damage vs the garrisoned squads. So LeIG's not the only one with that problem.
13 Sep 2015, 15:48 PM

I think that Pak howie and LeiG should trade stats for balance.

Infantry guns are really fun units, and compensate for their factions not having heavy arty by giving them cheap yet effective mid tier arty.
13 Sep 2015, 15:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 14:54 PMLooney

LeiG counters the pak howie, it has more range.

USF can't even get two pak howie's because they lack the MP for that.

And you have to position the pak howie really close for it to actually hit squads, thus you have to constantly reposition the pak howie, while you can just put your Leig in a safe spot and let it auto fire away. Can't do that with the USF howie.

Edit: not to mention, isn't the USF pak howie more expensive as well?

It's 40 more MP expensive because it has an additional crewman. And you can't just sit your LeiG behind a bunch of shit because both units are best used with direct LoS. Functionally they operate in the same range. And the person who said the Pack Howi has better Vet isn't wrong at all, the ISG's vet has been legit garbo since day 1.

13 Sep 2015, 16:04 PM

It's 40 more MP expensive because it has an additional crewman. And you can't just sit your LeiG behind a bunch of shit because both units are best used with direct LoS. Functionally they operate in the same range. And the person who said the Pack Howi has better Vet isn't wrong at all, the ISG's vet has been legit garbo since day 1.

Yea, crewmen.

This is exactly what makes price or is most important thing about the indirect weapon.

Not reload, not scatter, not range, not scaling.

Crewmen.

No, they don't operate in the same range, only one of them have 100 range on default fire the one that will be going for the most part, can you guess which one? I will give you a hint: It was made in germany.

Pack Howitzer

vet1 Unlocks white phosphorus barrage
vet2 switches to pack_howitzer_75mm_barrage_heat_mp (only improves barrage)
vet3 +33% range -30% ability recharge

Leig18 ISG

vet1 Unlocks Hollow charge ability
vet2 +25% speed -23% received accuracy
vet3 -40% ability recharge +33% range
vet4 Doubles shots per salvo
vet5 +30% penetration +50% damage

The person who said pack howi has better vet is an idiot and you following it, well, we all know you.

Can I have garbage ISG vet on pack howi?
I will give you awesome pack howi bonuses instead.
13 Sep 2015, 16:23 PM

Permanently Banned

It's 40 more MP expensive because it has an additional crewman.

Do you ever stop lying?

I guess the mg42 cost more than the maxim cus, you know, it has an extra dude.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS