Login

russian armor

VIPUKS can help you to play better.

17 Sep 2015, 19:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 12:18 PMJohnnyB
I find brits quite OP/difficult to manage in 2v2s.
My win ratio dropped quickly against any UKF + other allied faction combo which I find the most difficult to deal with.

At one time I believed that 2 ostheer is better than 1 ost+1okw but recently I begun to change my opinion.

So what's the best combo axis should use against brit + other faction and why?
Thanks alot.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 13:51 PMInferos

+1.

What buildorder should ostheer use in 2x2 against Brits with OKW as a teammate?

Finnaly came back from frontline so I can write now.

Well about axis. I think double ost has its own potential but probably everyone want to imagine that they are doing "teamwork" if they mix factions.

Probably it's not a surprise that ukf is actually really weak against arty ( talking without today's upcoming patch) I and my mate struggled hard as allies against axis who used their double mortar really smart and struggled even harder if they added 1-2 isgs from our lovely okw.

Another good thing to have in 2v2 as axis is vision for your mortars or any other team guns so again elephant commander with spotting scopes on scout car is pretty 99.99% always good thing to do cause you can prepare against incoming enemy waves and flanks. Did I told you how annoying stugs with scopes are? Well they are.. you know now.

About buildorder it's something what you can always play with. Ussualy as ostheer I get mg gren gren gren ( a lot of cons? Another mg if no another gren or sniper against ukf) than quick scout car with spotting scopes. And than we get what ever I need to counter my oponent.

Or if I'm going mortar meta. Mg gren gren mortar mortar gren scout car or pak.. Depends when that evil m5 comes out.

About okw vs brits well again it's something that depends on maps but I don't recommend investing high in volks cause they don't scale good vs is so I ussualy build another sturmpio kubel volk volk ( m3? Raketen) no m3 volk raketen quick t2 than maybe isg ( it's always good to have isg = ultra rng squad wiping unit) and than t4 and see what we can do

Well that is pretty it. Hope these tips will help you in the battlefield.
18 Sep 2015, 05:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 19:25 PMVIPUKS

Finnaly came back from frontline so I can write now.

Well about axis. I think double ost has its own potential but probably everyone want to imagine that they are doing "teamwork" if they mix factions.

Probably it's not a surprise that ukf is actually really weak against arty ( talking without today's upcoming patch) I and my mate struggled hard as allies against axis who used their double mortar really smart and struggled even harder if they added 1-2 isgs from our lovely okw.

Another good thing to have in 2v2 as axis is vision for your mortars or any other team guns so again elephant commander with spotting scopes on scout car is pretty 99.99% always good thing to do cause you can prepare against incoming enemy waves and flanks. Did I told you how annoying stugs with scopes are? Well they are.. you know now.

About buildorder it's something what you can always play with. Ussualy as ostheer I get mg gren gren gren ( a lot of cons? Another mg if no another gren or sniper against ukf) than quick scout car with spotting scopes. And than we get what ever I need to counter my oponent.

Or if I'm going mortar meta. Mg gren gren mortar mortar gren scout car or pak.. Depends when that evil m5 comes out.

About okw vs brits well again it's something that depends on maps but I don't recommend investing high in volks cause they don't scale good vs is so I ussualy build another sturmpio kubel volk volk ( m3? Raketen) no m3 volk raketen quick t2 than maybe isg ( it's always good to have isg = ultra rng squad wiping unit) and than t4 and see what we can do

Well that is pretty it. Hope these tips will help you in the battlefield.

I realy have to use scopes more, I know what they can do, still I don't use them (!!) because I thought other doctrines are better. Elefant doctrine provides you with a good solution to british late game armor and now that emplacements aren't probably that good, the MHT is not so necessary (hopefully).
Related to OKW, yeah, I usualy do what you say, double isg work great. I was never a volk blobber, but I think some shreck volks are necessary to help OKW armor which lacks in numbers. I also observed that building more than one raketen is allways a good idea vs brits.

Thanks!
28 Oct 2015, 21:20 PM

Alright boys and girls I have been promoted to strategist so would like to help anyone who need my help :)
29 Oct 2015, 09:14 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 19:04 PMVIPUKS

Oh god. What have I done. How do I hide such big useless reply to myself without actualy removing it?

Use:-

29 Oct 2015, 10:04 AM

Permanently Banned
Strategist WutFace.
29 Oct 2015, 10:28 AM

Always wants to train :D
29 Oct 2015, 15:43 PM

Strategist WutFace.

Yay right ?
30 Oct 2015, 16:52 PM

If I understood correctly (based on your playercard) you offer your services only in 1v1 format?
30 Oct 2015, 17:49 PM

If I understood correctly (based on your playercard) you offer your services only in 1v1 format?

It's not like I offer "service" it's more like "help" and tips and no I do play a lot of 1v1 and 2v2.
30 Oct 2015, 17:50 PM

Always wants to train :D

There's always room for improvements.
30 Oct 2015, 19:14 PM

Got a question about soviet devensive tactic. Is there can be some profit from this doctrine in 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 ? I know that this commander more for fun, than "for the win", but still, it have nice early game potential. So, what you can say?
30 Oct 2015, 19:48 PM

Got a question about soviet devensive tactic. Is there can be some profit from this doctrine in 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 ? I know that this commander more for fun, than "for the win", but still, it have nice early game potential. So, what you can say?

Eh I wouldn't relie on this commander nor recommend it to use it. It has that "Forward HQ" which is nice in 1v1 and 2v2 in urban maps but this is where this commander ends. If you really want forward hq you can always get M5 which maybe will not give you heal or buff but you will be able to move it where you need it.

Booby traps... Eh I have seen regular mines wiping squads more often then this boys.Light at again is meh. You can just get zis gun.
30 Oct 2015, 20:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 19:48 PMVIPUKS

Eh I wouldn't relie on this commander nor recommend it to use it. It has that "Forward HQ" which is nice in 1v1 and 2v2 in urban maps but this is where this commander ends. If you really want forward hq you can always get M5 which maybe will not give you heal or buff but you will be able to move it where you need it.

Booby traps... Eh I have seen regular mines wiping squads more often then this boys.Light at again is meh. You can just get zis gun.

Nah, i speaking of commander with dshk38 and 120 mm mortar
30 Oct 2015, 20:51 PM

Nah, i speaking of commander with dshk38 and 120 mm mortar

Oh I'm so sorry about that. Well that commander has 120mm mortar and dishka and even some anti infantry mines. Back in days I tried this commander hoping that with tank traps I will be able to block all roads for opponent tank and probably that is good idea but such tactics will take long time to set up and if you want to make your own engagement it will be easier for your opponent to catch you with pack wall.

But sadly I wouldn't recommend this commander cause it has nothing really to offer for late game. It looks promising but it won't get the job done unless your opponent allows it.
31 Oct 2015, 14:27 PM

Hi Vipuks! Any tips for OKW vs USF in 1x1? How many volks do we need? How about a cubel? Which commander to use on open and on urban maps?

Thanks!
1 Nov 2015, 04:50 AM

What are some good opening build orders as ostheer in 1v1?
1 Nov 2015, 07:58 AM

What are some good opening build orders as ostheer in 1v1?

Well it depends on maps but ussualy myself I go standard 3 grens 1 hmg opening. Than get a second pio to tech up and from there I look for what I need. Like is my opponent spaming one unit? Make second mg. Maybe 55 cal sniper? Counter snipe him. List goes on and on.
1 Nov 2015, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2015, 14:27 PMInferos
Hi Vipuks! Any tips for OKW vs USF in 1x1? How many volks do we need? How about a cubel? Which commander to use on open and on urban maps?

Thanks!

Probably it wouldn't be wrong to say that OKW heavily rely on commanders infantry call ins.
Against USF volks can't really do anything much so what I usually do is get volk, kubel, volk and raketenwerfer. Use what you have and don't lose kubel cause this mobile suppressing platform will be always important in supressing enemy incoming flamer or ranger blobs. Usually when you have 2 cp you can choose commander and get what you need like additional MG34 or pair of jaegers or you can go heavy with fallschirmjager or if you feel really safe you can get infrared stgs on your double obers which will be another mobile suppressing platform once they reach vet 4 (stgs work on all maps). I used to do 2 isgs but now they are waste of manpower so again going for call ins should be the best way.
1 Nov 2015, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2015, 13:20 PMVIPUKS

Probably it wouldn't be wrong to say that OKW heavily rely on commanders infantry call ins.
Against USF volks can't really do anything much so what I usually do is get volk, kubel, volk and raketenwerfer. Use what you have and don't lose kubel cause this mobile suppressing platform will be always important in supressing enemy incoming flamer or ranger blobs. Usually when you have 2 cp you can choose commander and get what you need like additional MG34 or pair of jaegers or you can go heavy with fallschirmjager or if you feel really safe you can get infrared stgs on your double obers which will be another mobile suppressing platform once they reach vet 4 (stgs work on all maps). I used to do 2 isgs but now they are waste of manpower so again going for call ins should be the best way.

Thank u so much, mate! Your tips are always helpful for me. But what's about panzerfusiliers? Are they useful too? Maybe on the open maps?
1 Nov 2015, 15:11 PM

Thank u so much, mate! Your tips are always helpful for me. But what's about panzerfusiliers? Are they useful too? Maybe on the open maps?

Yep panzerfusiliers are really strong once they get these g43's but that is 90 mun.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★