Option Distribution Votes
64%
19%
18%
Total votes: 91
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
8 Sep 2015, 15:39 PM

Hi, PinkBeret is my old CoH Alias, Pitchslayer my current steam/CoH2 Alias

I usually play 2v2, not a big fan of 1v1. Since Brits i can be found in the madness of 3v3 and 4v4 again. and sry for being a pitch :p Brits with all their quirks are superfun to play, specially since i figured how to utilize commandooooosss commander :bananadance:

First off i am curious to know your most beloved faction and your worst.

I guess i struggle the most with Ostheer and Soviets, due to their many commanders and builds u can pull off, being meta or totally yolotroll, your choice. Usually takes me way more games to make something work and not getting utterly crushed. Every Patch turns the tide on working builds and new cheese coming up. Forums going boooom hehe#

I love USF, due to their current underdog status. Playing USF drives me nuts, makes me rage alot but are most rewarding when crushing axisKW fanboys wet dreams of izi wins. Looking forward to the coming patch Kreygasm

OKW are completly OPie, i play them usually holding a beer in one hand haha. Thou i rly dont feel like they need any real effort from me. OKW blob working as intended and lategame is all about smack these allies back into the english channel. Least played faction for me.

Brits are awesome, lackluster and totally yolotroll faction. Cant stop laughing at commandos, cant stop crying about how easy they are countered, specially by Ost; sniper :*(. Pure Brits team suffer alot but brit lategame for once brings allies on paar with axis. Mixed Allies Teams can finally bring on the fight. New maps are refreshing, and we got plenty of new players too. Cant be a bad thing right ^^

Overall i think Relic did a great job with brits and i hope this game will keep getting awesome content.
Love it, love the overall new fresh madness of brits. Totally hooked again.

M26 :wub:
8 Sep 2015, 15:41 PM

Welcome :)

I love it. There are so many flaws but I really like the new faction.
I'm sure all flaws will be cleared out soon enough, so we can enjoy balance (again).
8 Sep 2015, 15:48 PM

+1 from me.. im still suck as Brits getting Squad wipe..not enough manpower..but that doesn't
stop me from learning the new faction..

although the Croc need to tune down abit..just too scary at the moment:(
8 Sep 2015, 18:02 PM

Not going to comment on balance as that is still a work in progress but from a design point of view Brits are a blast to play.
9 Sep 2015, 11:29 AM

Yeh, thread is NOT about balance ^^ Just overall funfactor u get out of the expansion.
I guess lots of good players disregard teamgames as goofy mode. But relic did cater to exactly that crowd i think, considering Brits weakness in highlevel 1v1 compared to their strengh in mixed allies Teams. U can pull off some rly funny stuff.
If they ever want to pull of ESL stuff, they have to expand and hold a way bigger playerbase than they currently have. Or we will never see EU>NA spam in CoH2 World Championships, where u can win a golden bar of soap :)

Bump for the scientific purpose
9 Sep 2015, 11:40 AM

Faction design and doctrine design is definitely the best up to date.

Balance is for another thread.
9 Sep 2015, 11:50 AM

Boring British, give me more Soviet Union
9 Sep 2015, 11:58 AM

I think it's a great addition to the game! There's a lot of things I think need changed, and they have some gaps in their tech, but overall Relic did well with them.

Give me more Soviet Union

Operation Bagration factions please!
9 Sep 2015, 12:02 PM

They've a clear set of what the faction should do. Unlike any other faction.
9 Sep 2015, 12:03 PM

I think it's a great addition to the game! There's a lot of things I think need changed, and they have some gaps in their tech, but overall Relic did well with them.

Operation Bagration factions please!

Thanks man, I'm talking about this a long time: Guards Army in Europe. Take my money.
9 Sep 2015, 12:50 PM

as soon as i saw the mortar pit and the other emplacements i lost interest. This stuff is against dynamic gameplay by definition.

why, relic, why?
9 Sep 2015, 13:04 PM

as soon as i saw the mortar pit and the other emplacements i lost interest. This stuff is against dynamic gameplay by definition.

why, relic, why?

They're not so bad, they are clumsy though and with UKF's manpower bleed and generally small army, I feel like they're forced to crutch on them too much. Would like them to be more optional.
9 Sep 2015, 14:09 PM

Relic stated they wanted to build UKF arround choices either offensive or defensive and they kinda nailed it. I feel u need a proper build and execution to make em work, well counts for most faction sure. But with no other faction u gona be locked out of units beside commander choices.
In teamgames its crucial to look for your mate and complement his strategy and tailor your own build arround your commander. Or u end up resource starved and useless pretty fast.
9 Sep 2015, 14:13 PM

I play all factions, but USF is my little baby that i love so much although it often makes me rage hard :foreveralone:

need new patch quick
9 Sep 2015, 14:15 PM

I love UKF, but Infantry Sections and Vickers price need to be lowered to 260 MP. Also Infantry Section reinforcement cost is way too high.
9 Sep 2015, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 14:15 PMF1sh
I love UKF, but Infantry Sections and Vickers price need to be lowered to 260 MP. Also Infantry Section reinforcement cost is way too high.

That would break them into true OPness....... If their price were reduced in such a way, you'd better tone down their cover defense or make it universal to other 260 mp inf. You can't have both or the game will be truly broken.
9 Sep 2015, 15:45 PM

not much fun, ost snipers are far too effective. infantry fights are now less grinding firefights/flanking, more about cat and mouse games with ost snipers.

i actually miss the times when everyone was playing okw rather than ost and had great firefights with infantry, despite all the OP shit back then.
9 Sep 2015, 16:02 PM

Like the faction, hate the balance. :foreveralone:
9 Sep 2015, 16:10 PM

That would break them into true OPness....... If their price were reduced in such a way, you'd better tone down their cover defense or make it universal to other 260 mp inf. You can't have both or the game will be truly broken.

Okay then... How would you go about fixing the faction's big manpower problem?
9 Sep 2015, 16:32 PM

For unit selection, and unit up to late 1944 level, UKF is on par with Axis force, which is great, I hope US/Soviet's unit pool will be bring to UKF/Axis standards,

AKA more stock late war unit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 703

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment