Login

russian armor

Remove AP uranium rounds from sturmpios

6 Sep 2015, 03:41 AM

Sturmpios aka the most broken unit of the game, a T0 free pgren squad should have the depleted uranium armor piercing bullets removed. Sturms destroy any light recon car which allies can throw at it: brens, m3, jeep. Relic should know that such AP rounds did not exist during ww2.

When are you going to stop all your shit posting and making polls, you really are lowering the quality of this forum. I really think your posts is starting to look disgusting.

By the way, could you just ask yourself, if you think Axis units are OP why your ranks are worst with axis compared to allies, why can't you win with axis then?

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/10/steamid/76561198111117245

Just learn to play and stop filling this forum with your God awful threads and polls.

if you wanna know how disgusting and disgraceful your posts are, make and poll and ask, Do you want pussyking to stop making threads about axis units being OP?
6 Sep 2015, 07:46 AM

Sturmpioneers Mp44 has a 1/1/1 penetration profile, just like any other normal small arms weapon in the game. Due the higher rate of fire of the Mp44 however you can deal some damage to your opponents vehicle when he plays like a dumb ass, meaning that he drives the scout car close and exposes the rear armour and do this all while being over red cover, which increases the amount of bullets your scout car is hit by.

So when you see squads with weapons that have a high rate of fire (doesn't need to be sturmpios) just keep your distance and avoid to stand on red cover with your vehicle.
6 Sep 2015, 17:27 PM

When are you going to stop all your shit posting and making polls, you really are lowering the quality of this forum. I really think your posts is starting to look disgusting.

By the way, could you just ask yourself, if you think Axis units are OP why your ranks are worst with axis compared to allies, can can't you win with axis then?

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/10/steamid/76561198111117245

Just learn to play and stop filling this forum with your God awful threads and polls.

if you wanna know how disgusting and disgraceful your posts are, make and poll and ask, Do you want pussyking to stop making threads about axis units being OP?

I think he is just trolling.
6 Sep 2015, 17:30 PM

pussyking pls stop
6 Sep 2015, 17:32 PM

I think he is just trolling.

i Hope so..
6 Sep 2015, 17:36 PM
Donator 11

It's pretty simple guys...

6 Sep 2015, 17:39 PM

Not you again!
6 Sep 2015, 17:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Sturmpioneers Mp44 has a 1/1/1 penetration profile, just like any other normal small arms weapon in the game. Due the higher rate of fire of the Mp44 however you can deal some damage to your opponents vehicle when he plays like a dumb ass, meaning that he drives the scout car close and exposes the rear armour and do this all while being over red cover, which increases the amount of bullets your scout car is hit by.

Wait what, it does?

Well, even if it negative cover affecting vehicles' defenses, I'm pretty sure small arms can't miss any vehicles already so it'd technically increase the damage caused by rounds that penetrate.

But are you really sure it does?
6 Sep 2015, 18:11 PM

If you shed tears about your WC51 opening strat being countered by Sturmpios and Kubel, I must admit, it works very well against this utter idiotic brain fart you call a strategy :foreveralone:
6 Sep 2015, 18:16 PM

There was something they did with witches in medival... the forum purge begins :foreveralone:
6 Sep 2015, 18:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 17:47 PMVuther

Wait what, it does?

Well, even if it negative cover affecting vehicles' defenses, I'm pretty sure small arms can't miss any vehicles already so it'd technically increase the damage caused by rounds that penetrate.

But are you really sure it does?

I say BS cause vehicles would get 1 shot if affected by negative cover damage modifiers.
6 Sep 2015, 19:02 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I say BS cause vehicles would get 1 shot if affected by negative cover damage modifiers.

Well even Pak 40s have a bonus against targets in negative cover so vehicles are not able to use cover for any reason aside from being slowed/sped up.
6 Sep 2015, 19:07 PM

The best bait gets the most fish.
6 Sep 2015, 19:23 PM

Has anyone noticed that pussyking and mycalliope not only have the same portrait and equal personalities (differing in faction), but never have posted directly and talked to each other?

There's something mighty funny going on here...
6 Sep 2015, 20:39 PM

Post #28 Hidden, Please don't be disrespectful to others.
7 Sep 2015, 10:14 AM

Template 1.0

☑Pussyking Axis OP/Allies UP post
☑Memes/Gifs/YT vid
☑L2P
☑Ally/Axis fanboy
☑Smoke and flank
☐Twitch chat/emotes
☐Katitof with a "kind" response
☐QR "mild" troll post
☐Alex subtle pro OKW post/long discussion
☐This guy's deck is crazy!

:lol:
7 Sep 2015, 20:10 PM

Ok, where do you get all these ideas for stupid balancing threads from?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 34
Russian Federation 38
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %