Login

russian armor

BRITS - MOST UNBALANCED FACTION

7 Sep 2015, 07:37 AM
Donator 11

That is related to tank abilities how again?

Also, war speed requires engies to pre install it, you give up heavy tank and faster repairs for it.
I'd say there is a considerable trade off.

It's not but since people started lugging around abilities that are op, I just pointed out that there's plenty of unbalanced crap in the game.
7 Sep 2015, 14:51 PM

You ok, dude? Tiger, Stug G + 2 paks made 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 shots at the croc, and it had only 2 penetrations. all that "supa tupa meta" was allways balanced. Now what is needed to kill a cherchill? The most shitty tank of ww2?

lol what??

2 Raketenwerfers!!!!!
i killed a normal churchill with those 2(every shot penetrated)
and nearly killed a croc(survived with 35-40%HP)

if a tiger,a stug,and 2 pak40s didnt killed it then you were outplayed

did you even used the Stun shot the stug and the Pak 40s had?

did the croc killed your blobs???
7 Sep 2015, 14:53 PM

Allies can set demos, so yeah? There's plenty of back and forth abilities mate that are op.

Demos OP????

is the ZIS-3 OP??

or the B-4???

the King Tiger ?????????
7 Sep 2015, 14:56 PM

We both now it won't work.

HAHAHAHAHA good one :clap:
7 Sep 2015, 16:01 PM

Greetings everyone!

After the firts few days of new patch i get the most negative emotions of game.

I have the feeling that brits are uncounterable atm. Im talking about late game mostly. There tanks dont get hit by mines at all no cherchil, not the other one (centurion or how is it called). 3 times in 1 game they just ride over it and recive no damage at all. Then the other thing.. their armor. Vet3 stug cant penetrate a cherchil exept a shot with vet1 abil. And dont forget about that AVRE piece of junk, it can simply go forward on at gun, panter and a shrek - shoot and go away like nothing. wtf really?so the only chance to counter is Ferdinand... 1 doctrine.. really?

Now the emplacements!! )) Thats another laugh. I was trying to destroy an enchenced one.. hehe my arty gun was shooting it, mortar baraging and i droped a 50kg from shtuka on it, all together. Know what? that was alive after that and had about 50% hp ) great guys ) great

Im not telling about that AA emplacement and AA tank wipes squad in 2 bursts nearly every time.. i can deal with that.. but wtf?)

I hope Relic will soon sell enough copies of new game and make normal balance already!

P.S. First time typing on CoH forums for more than 5 years.. and post it is negative.

There is no word in the book of OPness to describe how OP is the british faction atm.
1. to easy to play (place 2 bofors in start game then lie back and relax while building your army as you want).
2. you people complained about KT? Well, introducing the churchill tank. Oh, and it comes with a flame variant too, guaranteed to wipe all your army by itself, at guns, tanks and infantry. That unit is hilarious. Churchill, being the equal of Tiger and IS2 when it comes to resilience and armor. This is becoming a SF game.
3. British off maps. I think they are the best in game, aren't they?
4. The british sniper. That is a joke. A bad one.

....aaaand so on.

But there will be changes, and the faction will be probably nerfed to the ground. Like they used to in the past, no news here. But yeah, I never saw such an OP and unbalanced faction untill now in COH2. Great job Relic. As expected. :)
7 Sep 2015, 16:06 PM

There is no word in the book of OPness to describe how OP is the british faction atm.
1. to easy to play (place 2 bofors in start game then lie back and relax while building your army as you want).
2. you people complained about KT? Well, introducing the churchill tank. Oh, and it comes with a flame variant too, guaranteed to wipe all your army by itself, at guns, tanks and infantry. That unit is hilarious. Churchill, being the equal of Tiger and IS2 when it comes to resilience and armor. This is becoming a SF game.

....aaaand so on.

But there will be changes, and the faction will be probably nerfed to the ground. Like they used to in the past, no news here. But yeah, I never saw such an OP and unbalanced faction untill now in COH2. Great job Relic. As expected. :)

Someone has not been paying attention.
7 Sep 2015, 16:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 16:06 PMAvNY

Someone has not been paying attention.

I don't care about empty talks. I know what I experienced on the battlefield.
7 Sep 2015, 16:17 PM

I know what I experienced on the battlefield.

7 Sep 2015, 16:21 PM

Or you know, you go Ostheer sniper start and bleed him dry before he even gets to his beloved crocodile
7 Sep 2015, 16:22 PM

Or you know, you go Ostheer sniper start and bleed him dry before he even gets to his beloved crocodile

or he gets a bren, that can easily kill the sniper, kite any volks and cant be sniped. and it can get a flamethrower that wipes squads in a blink of an eye.
7 Sep 2015, 16:32 PM

The british faction is neither UP nor OP, it is just really stupidly designed, imo.

- You have a decent early game with IS that gain bonuses in cover (wtf? why promote defensive
play?..)
and bren that is ok (until flamethrower upgrade you can almost ignore it, though, after that it is
just retarded)
- You have a horrible mid game, and with horrible I mean a non-existent one. Not a single unit that
is
having some kind of shock value in that phase of the game.
You can get:
- at guns against tanks (just a defensive measure mainly
- engineers who are basically only a liability to get because of their really bad fighting power
(you need them for mines and to repair though)
- emplacements which are just for stalling out a game and holding a part of the map (again.. wtf
relic?)
- sniper, who is the only really useful unit in the whole brit midgame. Kinda worse than the OH
counterpart, but in general a good unit, just that the Brits lack the midgame to really compensate
on it
- the AEC(?) light vehicle, which is ok for its price, just that it delays the strong phase of the
Brits, by another 85 fuel

and that is basically it for the mid game.

Late game you are suddenly strong again, because you get units that are simply overperforming (churchill croc, maybe comet, commandos, Avre) and doctrinal stuff which is highly unhealthy for game play (these large aoe off map arty strikes :o)

All in all I think this factions needs a small buff to its early game, so that you can actually gain a lead early on, if you play it right. Then a pretty decent buff to mid game (maybe by making upgrades cheaper) so that you can actually do something in mid game other than defending until you get to late game. And then there are a lot of late game units that need to be toned down a looooooooot.

Also, why on earth do you need to have such high fuel and manpower costs on some units? All that does is promote even more defensive play so that you keep one fuel point and don't bleed too much manpower, becuase otherwise you cannot get the important units out.
7 Sep 2015, 16:52 PM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/39702/why-brits-are-so-lame-in-1v1

Barton covered british weaknesses pretty much here. The biggest issue is that brits have no reliable counters for MG42s early, because rushing a bren carrier behind mg is a suicide mission, tommies cant really flank being 4 men and very expensive, grenades come too late and cost to much to get, and mortar arrives super late and cant even move... So :foreveralone:
7 Sep 2015, 17:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 14:02 PMBurts

How the hell are comets spammable when they cost 185 fuel and are also in a faction that faces a significant map control disadvantage in the early game againts both axis factions?

I mean jesus christ the brits are the weakest 1v1 faction right now by far, the comet might be OP but please do not say it is spammable. That's just ridiciluos.

Because as flipin' ussual allies get sooooooo much fuel.
Played a game today they got like 7 churchils each in a 30 min game. Gimmie a break!!!!
Brit tanks ar way too strong for price.
even panthers struggle against them.
their gun penetrates panth. armor but panth. gun does no damage at all for first 2-3 hits!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to menssion the fixed positions armor!
lolol
get this bloody faction fixed before the game is ruined.

PS. Almost ruined for me already!:(
7 Sep 2015, 17:16 PM

Played a game today they got like 7 churchils each in a 30 min game. Gimmie a break!!!!

I think I might know where your problem is.

Have you tried not being AFK for first 25 minutes when brit caps all the map uncontested, builds fuel caches everywhere and calls for luftwaffe fuel drops and spams menpower blitz to afford that?
7 Sep 2015, 17:17 PM

You ok, dude? Tiger, Stug G + 2 paks made 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 shots at the croc, and it had only 2 penetrations. all that "supa tupa meta" was allways balanced. Now what is needed to kill a cherchill? The most shitty tank of ww2?

bad rng.

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 14:08 PMRollo
it's funny how all the OP BS with brits is in DLC commanders again (Croc, airlanding glider etc)

you fogto commander that give your arty strike that cover your vehicles by smoke , autotarget and autostun vehicles and give them damages (engine etc) and he also fix mp problems because you get at gun and mg only for 80muny (30 is cost for medicdrops and 40 is cost for speed bonus - the same as get wehrmacht for 40 muny ) so you get manpower in ratia similar to 4,5 mp for 1 munny (if you crew weapons with engineers)

A good deal inst it ?

wall of text

well writen +10 internet points :hansRNG:
7 Sep 2015, 17:38 PM

....aaaand so on.

talking from 4 vs 4 perspective ?

Can we guys finnaly start talking in 1 vs 1 perspektive . it will fix so many issues.

If your was talking about 1 vs 1 then its purely l2p issue.

And you know what is churchill that hit teller ? food for stugs

Brit tanks ar way too strong for price.
even panthers struggle against them.
their gun penetrates panth. armor but panth. gun does no damage at all for first 2-3 hits!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to menssion the fixed positions armor!
lolol
get this bloody faction fixed before the game is ruined.

PS. Almost ruined for me already!:(

Rage of casual 3 vs 3 or 4vs 4 nazi player that realised allies can finnaly fight back on axis terms :luvCarrot:
7 Sep 2015, 17:42 PM

Anyone else notice the glitch when a Sherman Firefly hits a vehicle yet does no damage, even showing the shot penetrated?

I posted that during alpha :foreveralone:

Its just im not sure what kind of bug it is.
Animation bug or damage.

You dont penetrate but animation shows you do (animation bug) , or you penetrate but no damage (damage bug).
And The whole alpha was about searching and fixing bugs :foreveralone:
7 Sep 2015, 17:46 PM

or he gets a bren, that can easily kill the sniper, kite any volks and cant be sniped. and it can get a flamethrower that wipes squads in a blink of an eye.

Lol if your sniper gets killed by a bren, you definitely can't micro and should lose

Edit:

UKF vs OKW is just a joke, way to easy to shut down certain maps like Arnhem. Just plant your 1st minute build mg in the church, get a lot of infantry sections, get a wasp and pretty much gg right there.

just lelic things, giving wasp the range of a B17 mission
7 Sep 2015, 18:44 PM

Lol if your sniper gets killed by a bren, you definitely can't micro and should lose

Edit:

UKF vs OKW is just a joke, way to easy to shut down certain maps like Arnhem. Just plant your 1st minute build mg in the church, get a lot of infantry sections, get a wasp and pretty much gg right there.

just lelic things, giving wasp the range of a B17 mission

i'm getting mixed signals here...

also: even if he has multiple snipers, it doesn't really matter, because even if you manage to keep him off his fuel, he will still be able to get churchills pretty easily, which are virtually indestrucable. add in commandos, that slaughter any infantry or crew weapons and there is literally nothing you can do.
7 Sep 2015, 19:06 PM

i'm getting mixed signals here...

also: even if he has multiple snipers, it doesn't really matter, because even if you manage to keep him off his fuel, he will still be able to get churchills pretty easily, which are virtually indestrucable. add in commandos, that slaughter any infantry or crew weapons and there is literally nothing you can do.

Pretty much yeah. I find Ostheer to be much more capable of dealing with Brits than OKW.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★