7 Sep 2015, 00:04 AM

They need to nerf the war speed.

Nerf Blitzkrieg.
7 Sep 2015, 00:27 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Nerf Blitzkrieg.

Delete both
7 Sep 2015, 00:31 AM

Churchills are impossible to kill atm, literally nothing can consistently pen it and if it does, they do no damage because the Churchills health is ridiculous also.
7 Sep 2015, 00:32 AM

Nerf Blitzkrieg.

They need to nerf the war speed.

interestingly, the war speed and blitz provide the same multiplicative bonus.
7 Sep 2015, 00:50 AM

You are all missing the point that OP is sure that he fired 10 times, and only two penetrated with units that, for the most part, do 160 damage and those two pens took off 400 each. Then the Croc rolled away and all he lost were the two pak crews. This indicates the unit is OMFG OP and nerf the crap out of everything Brit including the PIATs.

I totally take his word for it and don't need to see a replay.
7 Sep 2015, 01:46 AM

The problem with war speed is that it doesnt needs veterancy, doesnt has colddown always you have royal enginners near and has way more duration, and its bs because its a copy of blitzkrieg, because english were know for do that
7 Sep 2015, 01:51 AM

Anyone else notice the glitch when a Sherman Firefly hits a vehicle yet does no damage, even showing the shot penetrated?
7 Sep 2015, 01:51 AM

When I play axis, specially as Ost, I'm a lot more comfortable when I play against UKF, rather than Soviets or USF. Simply because as axis you have certain units which gives you advantages over Brits. There is no way you can say Brits are OP
7 Sep 2015, 03:00 AM
Donator 11

interestingly, the war speed and blitz provide the same multiplicative bonus.

Although they are both op, the Warspeed is a one time unlock feature with a cooldown. The Blitz on the otherhand is a constant muni drain, there in the problem lays with Warspeed being used multiple times pays you greater dividends in the long run.
7 Sep 2015, 03:13 AM

Although they are both op, the Warspeed is a one time unlock feature with a cooldown. The Blitz on the otherhand is a constant muni drain, there in the problem lays with Warspeed being used multiple times pays you greater dividends in the long run.

Plus Germans can get smoke so... yea.
7 Sep 2015, 03:16 AM

I've had great success beating brits with oshteer. In particular using lighting war, not teching battle phase 3 and getting a quick p4. Then getting another p4 into tiger.
7 Sep 2015, 03:40 AM

Rushing to medium tanks is like a big middle finger to a UKF opponent. No vehicle snare + only viable mid-game AT is 6lber = dead brits
7 Sep 2015, 03:44 AM

IMHO, Lelic have totally failled the Brits desing. They wanted to make them more defensive, more static. But look at this sheit. Emplacements are joke and, even with brace, any incendiary mortar shell spam can take them easly. Next to that, Brits have the most OP/Unba tank in the game. Every piece of this arsenal is a pain in the ass, makes emplacements totally useless and brits the most agressive side in COH. WTF kind of desing is that ?
7 Sep 2015, 03:52 AM

Rushing to medium tanks is like a big middle finger to a UKF opponent. No vehicle snare + only viable mid-game AT is 6lber = dead brits

As a Brit player, using many medium tanks can help fight the Brit armor well. Not only that, but it's really hard for the Brits to counter unless they want to get excessive AT. Which in turn lets infantry take the battlefield from Brit players. I think the Brits just need a little bump in the armor area, just to fight armored columns. Note: This is from a 4v4 player. Even with two Churchills and a Firefly, Four Panzer IVs supported by a Panther will annihilate the tanks.
7 Sep 2015, 04:07 AM

You ok, dude? Tiger, Stug G + 2 paks made 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 shots at the croc, and it had only 2 penetrations. all that "supa tupa meta" was allways balanced. Now what is needed to kill a cherchill? The most shitty tank of ww2?

That must have been some crazy RNG because the 2/10 shots from those weapons penetrating is statistically unlikely. And 2 shots would have left it with more like 4/5 health remaining rather than some nebulous "over half".
7 Sep 2015, 04:36 AM

Anyone else notice the glitch when a Sherman Firefly hits a vehicle yet does no damage, even showing the shot penetrated?

Yeah I've noticed that too occasionally. I had a Firefly shooting away at a KT; it showed the pen animation but it did little to no damage (like maybe 2%).
7 Sep 2015, 04:37 AM
Donator 11

Plus Germans can get smoke so... yea.

Allies can set demos, so yeah? There's plenty of back and forth abilities mate that are op.
7 Sep 2015, 06:33 AM

just give war speed a munition cost then.

I think the brits are suppose to get AEC or bofor to help with medium rush. The bofor is getting nerfed next patch and the AEC will get wrecked by the ostwind, much less pziv.
7 Sep 2015, 06:51 AM

Allies can set demos, so yeah? There's plenty of back and forth abilities mate that are op.
Apples to Apples, Oranges to Oranges. Plus blitzkreig runs hand in hand with panzer tactician. Let's keep it on the topic of E-Warspeed and Blitzkreig. And don't worry, Germans will have that goliath tom foolery sometime here in the future.
7 Sep 2015, 07:26 AM

That is related to tank abilities how again?

Also, war speed requires engies to pre install it, you give up heavy tank and faster repairs for it.
I'd say there is a considerable trade off.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★