Login

russian armor

BRITS - MOST UNBALANCED FACTION

6 Sep 2015, 07:30 AM

The most unbalanced faction award goes to the Soviets
6 Sep 2015, 07:43 AM

Thanks for answers everyone! Hope they fix the mines, it will be much easier to fight that meat shields )
6 Sep 2015, 09:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 01:14 AMJonky

Churchill tank was not named after Prime Minister :)

My mistake was honestly too lazy to look it up. ;)
6 Sep 2015, 09:17 AM

I still find soviets more OP than brits... However there are a few brit units that are simply broken (Bofors, commando's and all flame weapons) But that should be gettin fixed next patch.
6 Sep 2015, 09:21 AM

Lol fighting Bofors is so L2P, get it straight guys! :foreveralone:
6 Sep 2015, 09:24 AM
Patrion 28

Im not sure. There was a bug that Commander upgrade could detect mines are drive over them without nothing.
It might be still this bug but I cannot test it so its hard to tell.

oh, lol, probably. i forgot that the commander is a detector.
6 Sep 2015, 12:48 PM

LOL! Todays expirience!! Wanted to catch a Crocodile! Prepared 2 paks, shtug and Tiger. Know what? It just came to me in front, burned down paks and got away with more than 50% health! 4 best at weapons made 2-3 shots, all hit the Croc, and only 2 penetrated it! Yes, its ltp for sure.
6 Sep 2015, 12:56 PM
Donator 11

I don't know, i have been playing against the Brits all the time since its impossible get a game as allies. Its 15-1, and the one game i lost coz the other two players were really two good than me and my ally. I thought the Brits were rather UP
6 Sep 2015, 12:56 PM
Donator 11

6 Sep 2015, 13:03 PM

My mistake was honestly too lazy to look it up. ;)

Haha no worries, I was surprised when I found out.

They are upping the Tigers penetration, I assume to deal with the Churchill issue a bit. I feel they should probably up the pen on StuGs at this rate too as they don't always pen but always get penned by the churchill. If not then we'll have to get used to using big tank flanks to get to churchill rears and stop escapes like the Soviets with T34s and Americans with M10s :S
6 Sep 2015, 13:22 PM

LOL! Todays expirience!! Wanted to catch a Crocodile! Prepared 2 paks, shtug and Tiger. Know what? It just came to me in front, burned down paks and got away with more than 50% health! 4 best at weapons made 2-3 shots, all hit the Croc, and only 2 penetrated it! Yes, its ltp for sure.

So you couldn't take down the tank with 2 hits and only got it down to 50% health?

You do realize how silly this sounds?

Yeah, it will burn the Paks, that is about all it can damage in such an engagement. But if you then only got in two penetrations out of three shots then it was well played by your opponent.

Sounds like you were too used to the old "Axis kit super duper/late game cake walk" meta. But so far the brit early and mid game looks kind of meh. That early game is going to have to get buffed when the late game is nerfed.

6 Sep 2015, 13:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 13:22 PMAvNY

So you couldn't take down the tank with 2 hits and only got it down to 50% health?

You do realize how silly this sounds?

Yeah, it will burn the Paks, that is about all it can damage in such an engagement. But if you then only got in two penetrations out of three shots then it was well played by your opponent.

Sounds like you were too used to the old "Axis kit super duper/late game cake walk" meta. But so far the brit early and mid game looks kind of meh. That early game is going to have to get buffed when the late game is nerfed.

You ok, dude? Tiger, Stug G + 2 paks made 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 shots at the croc, and it had only 2 penetrations. all that "supa tupa meta" was allways balanced. Now what is needed to kill a cherchill? The most shitty tank of ww2?
6 Sep 2015, 13:57 PM

You ok, dude? Tiger, Stug G + 2 paks made 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 shots at the croc, and it had only 2 penetrations. all that "supa tupa meta" was allways balanced. Now what is needed to kill a cherchill? The most shitty tank of ww2?

Just flank it.
6 Sep 2015, 14:00 PM

Comets are too strong for what they cost. And are also spammable.
6 Sep 2015, 14:00 PM

Just flank it.

We both now it won't work.

6 Sep 2015, 14:02 PM

Comets are too strong for what they cost. And are also spammable.

How the hell are comets spammable when they cost 185 fuel and are also in a faction that faces a significant map control disadvantage in the early game againts both axis factions?

I mean jesus christ the brits are the weakest 1v1 faction right now by far, the comet might be OP but please do not say it is spammable. That's just ridiciluos.
6 Sep 2015, 14:08 PM

it's funny how all the OP BS with brits is in DLC commanders again (Croc, airlanding glider etc)
6 Sep 2015, 14:10 PM
Donator 11

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page7 Inbound.

The Comet however is legit L2P, if anyone has issues with it.

They need to nerf the war speed.
6 Sep 2015, 14:18 PM

If they want to contest map control seriously, UKF have major manpower problems as the game progresses - unless they're totally dominating the map in which case this is a matter of simply outplaying the opponent.

As for spamming, I personally haven't experienced a situation where I've had so much fuel I could spam a vehicle. Of course this is unsurprising for a few reasons; Again it's a matter of contesting the map. You need to invest in your early game - the Universal Carrier, Grenades, +1 Infantry Section member, weapon upgrades and so on are all somewhat fuel intensive, and then all the tech upgrades themselves. If you don't get them, you're compromising your map control which of course means fuel as well, and this is even worse on some maps.

In any case I think people need to wait a while before making definitive statements. Strategy doesn't develop over night, it needs extensive trial and error. The changes to UKF in the up coming patch look good in that they're hitting key problems but not are not really anything wide ranging. That flame thrower on the Universal Carrier was ridiculously strong, surprised it made it through testing. Had a lot of fun with it, though the second I used it I knew it was going to be nerfed.
7 Sep 2015, 00:02 AM

To be honest, I'm starting to think all these people calling "nerf UKF" are the kids that were used to facerolling keyboard as Axis and winning majority of the games. Allies in team games have long been the underdog and now UKF actually puts them on equal footing. Sorry that you can't roll your german heavies into the front lines anymore without getting killed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★