Login

russian armor

BRITS - MOST UNBALANCED FACTION

5 Sep 2015, 20:18 PM

Greetings everyone!

After the firts few days of new patch i get the most negative emotions of game.

I have the feeling that brits are uncounterable atm. Im talking about late game mostly. There tanks dont get hit by mines at all no cherchil, not the other one (centurion or how is it called). 3 times in 1 game they just ride over it and recive no damage at all. Then the other thing.. their armor. Vet3 stug cant penetrate a cherchil exept a shot with vet1 abil. And dont forget about that AVRE piece of junk, it can simply go forward on at gun, panter and a shrek - shoot and go away like nothing. wtf really?so the only chance to counter is Ferdinand... 1 doctrine.. really?

Now the emplacements!! )) Thats another laugh. I was trying to destroy an enchenced one.. hehe my arty gun was shooting it, mortar baraging and i droped a 50kg from shtuka on it, all together. Know what? that was alive after that and had about 50% hp ) great guys ) great

Im not telling about that AA emplacement and AA tank wipes squad in 2 bursts nearly every time.. i can deal with that.. but wtf?)

I hope Relic will soon sell enough copies of new game and make normal balance already!

P.S. First time typing on CoH forums for more than 5 years.. and post it is negative.

5 Sep 2015, 20:20 PM
5 Sep 2015, 20:42 PM

The Comet however is legit L2P, if anyone has issues with it.

While the Comet is beatable, I do think it's too accessible. It's like if the Panther was in Ost T3 and you just had to do a quick 10 second tech to reach it. I think the Hammer / Anvil should be like a British T4 to encourage people actually using the things in T3.
5 Sep 2015, 20:46 PM

While the Comet is beatable, I do think it's too accessible. It's like if the Panther was in Ost T3 and you just had to do a quick 10 second tech to reach it. I think the Hammer / Anvil should be like a British T4 to encourage people actually using the things in T3.

Could always increase the price of hammer/anvil.
5 Sep 2015, 20:57 PM

So no one cares that Brit tanks ride over the teller mine and recive no dmg?
5 Sep 2015, 21:02 PM
Benefactor 351

No shit the brits are imbalanced, the fucking faction just got released, what the hell do you expect you fucking goof

Im afraid dreamerdude is right, And they can be beaten rather easily
5 Sep 2015, 21:11 PM

Im afraid dreamerdude is right, And they can be beaten rather easily

Dunno mate, i play 2v2 mode only. Im sure that in 1v1 mode everything is allright, but 2v2 has different rules.
5 Sep 2015, 21:18 PM
Patrion 14

I just played my first AT 2v2 with Brits and an Ami ally. Had only played one comp stomp beforehand. Didn't fret all match and won. Something isn't right. I shouldn't be winning like that if I don't even know the faction.
5 Sep 2015, 21:57 PM
Patrion 28

So no one cares that Brit tanks ride over the teller mine and recive no dmg?

that's not brit hover tanks, that's just an old (like over a year old) bug with tellers that was supposed to be fixed this past week (saw it in one of the patch notes, don't remember which).
5 Sep 2015, 22:28 PM

If you think the brits are so Op just buy them and play them yourself instead of raging into the forums. The thing is called churchill (like that prime minister you know?) just for the record and the mine problem is an old one that has to be fixed, it's not a brit specific problem though. The churchill itself is nothing but a meatshield on tracks and it seems to me that you havent't played the churchill crocodile otherwise your post would look different. And to the AVRE, yes it could use a nerf, but have you ever heard about something called a sturmtiger? Now to the emplacements, yes the brace is a little bit too much, try it with constant fire from mortars or something similar, since nobody will brace all the time. And the centaur, not durable enough to be as op as you would like it to.
6 Sep 2015, 01:14 AM

If you think the brits are so Op just buy them and play them yourself instead of raging into the forums. The thing is called churchill (like that prime minister you know?) just for the record and the mine problem is an old one that has to be fixed, it's not a brit specific problem though. The churchill itself is nothing but a meatshield on tracks and it seems to me that you havent't played the churchill crocodile otherwise your post would look different. And to the AVRE, yes it could use a nerf, but have you ever heard about something called a sturmtiger? Now to the emplacements, yes the brace is a little bit too much, try it with constant fire from mortars or something similar, since nobody will brace all the time. And the centaur, not durable enough to be as op as you would like it to.

Churchill tank was not named after Prime Minister :)
6 Sep 2015, 01:39 AM

Could always increase the price of hammer/anvil.

This actually sounds like a good idea, I do agree that the Comet can come a little too fast.

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Sep 2015, 01:14 AMJonky

Churchill tank was not named after Prime Minister :)

Eh, it is kinda up in the air it might of been him or an ancestor of his: hhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill_tank

aaa
6 Sep 2015, 01:48 AM

Greetings everyone!
Now the emplacements!! )) Thats another laugh. I was trying to destroy an enchenced one.. hehe my arty gun was shooting it, mortar baraging and i droped a 50kg from shtuka on it, all together. Know what? that was alive after that and had about 50% hp ) great guys ) great

OKW shwer hq is the same plus
1. supported by OP leigs
2. doesnt cost anything its a tech building
and we somehow deal with it.
6 Sep 2015, 02:18 AM

Greetings everyone!

After the firts few days of new patch i get the most negative emotions of game.

I have the feeling that brits are uncounterable atm. Im talking about late game mostly. There tanks dont get hit by mines at all no cherchil, not the other one (centurion or how is it called). 3 times in 1 game they just ride over it and recive no damage at all. Then the other thing.. their armor. Vet3 stug cant penetrate a cherchil exept a shot with vet1 abil. And dont forget about that AVRE piece of junk, it can simply go forward on at gun, panter and a shrek - shoot and go away like nothing. wtf really?so the only chance to counter is Ferdinand... 1 doctrine.. really?

Im not telling about that AA emplacement and AA tank wipes squad in 2 bursts nearly every time.. i can deal with that.. but wtf?)

I hope Relic will soon sell enough copies of new game and make normal balance already!

P.S. First time typing on CoH forums for more than 5 years.. and post it is negative.

ok look a brit tank driving over a mine and not receiving engine damage is not a feature its a bug. AVRE is getting nerfed so whining doesnt make a patch come faster with those foolish devs who screw up on a code every time they release a patch.
6 Sep 2015, 02:28 AM

i dont know..but i think there are pro's n con to it..like yeah it does have a Manpower problem..Plus with Ost sniper

n their Tank is where they shine the most..

but what i do repect is..when Brits is out..Leig become Viable n Called op..
as i remember ppl Usually say that Howi n Leig is a Useless thing..

Correct me if im wrong, Still learning
6 Sep 2015, 06:47 AM
Donator 22

Invisied post #4 for flaming.
6 Sep 2015, 06:53 AM

that's not brit hover tanks, that's just an old (like over a year old) bug with tellers that was supposed to be fixed this past week (saw it in one of the patch notes, don't remember which).

Im not sure. There was a bug that Commander upgrade could detect mines are drive over them without nothing.
It might be still this bug but I cannot test it so its hard to tell.
6 Sep 2015, 07:07 AM

Im not sure. There was a bug that Commander upgrade could detect mines are drive over them without nothing.
It might be still this bug but I cannot test it so its hard to tell.

I had a Comet disabled by a mine (and i always upgrade for extra sight) so its most likely tellers not having the fix that they were supposed to have...
6 Sep 2015, 07:14 AM

In 1s I don't know, but in 2s they have great synergy with other factions and with another brit player.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★