Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Update 09/04/2015

PAGES (13)down
8 Sep 2015, 07:07 AM

To all the flamers,
At the current state of the game, Tiger doesn't fit its place and price with its current performance, but as long as you want to look at it and respond to the change from your favourite faction point of view and just because you like to play any faction which the new change is gonna give you slightly harder time, you are not gonna acknowledge it,
and just looolz to Cookiez ;P the first sign of flaming: people asking to 1v1 u when they're butthurt lolz
8 Sep 2015, 07:10 AM

Well I thought Cookiez had some good points. You ignored those I guess?

Some points could have been expressed a bit better way.
8 Sep 2015, 07:15 AM

Permanently Banned
To all the flamers,
At the current state of the game, Tiger doesn't fit its place and price with its current performance, but as long as you want to look at it and respond to the change from your favourite faction point of view and just because you like to play any faction which the new change is gonna give you slightly harder time, you are not gonna acknowledge it,
and just looolz to Cookiez ;P the first sign of flaming: people asking to 1v1 u when they're butthurt lolz

Get a grip or GET OUT!

Your posting is causing cancer! A tiger tank against usf in a 1v1 is already GG. A tiger with more range would completely negate jackson play. The only tank that usf has that can combat a tiger. Cus, you know, the fucking 57mm really scares tigers away. Why do yyou pollute these forums? its a joke.

Ok, lets cut the shit then. Tiger is shit right? Play against my Ost in 1v1. Ill show you how "shit" it is against USF. If you even make it that far.
8 Sep 2015, 07:16 AM

you never played against a tiger in a 1v1 usf game did you

COH2 is not only a game of 1v1s, is it?!
8 Sep 2015, 07:22 AM

*looks at past tournaments and prices fr 1v1 and for 4v4, compares then*
*looks at past balancing and balance arguments used by both players and developers*

Nope, not only.
However every other mode comes far second and definitely axis only war hero of 3v3 and 4v4 like you shouldn't have much saying about balance.

Your 1s and 2s make me look like Hans in games played comparison for these modes.
Not to mention kronsaurus would be proud of your almost truly aryan playercard.

Players as one sided and biases as you should never post in balance related threads.
8 Sep 2015, 07:30 AM

To all the flamers,

It actually has a very good spot in the game. It's a damage-soaking vehicle with a sick amount of damage. Also, it's reliably penetrating every enemy tank. Can you send it out on his own to kill the entire enemy team? Sorry sir that's not going to work.
Can you push the enemy off map by using this together with the rest of your combined army? Yes you can. It can take a few shots and get out of the fight alive. All the heavies have been moderated, so their impact on the game is signifiant but not game-breaking.
You want super-tanks like before? Go play World of Tanks.

They are perfectly fine, including the tiger.
8 Sep 2015, 07:41 AM

True on that point, but 3v3's and 4v4's are just pure crap if you want to compare a unit by balance.
8 Sep 2015, 07:47 AM

Invised 2 posts.
Queen, you better calm down a bit. Find better way to response or don't say anything.
8 Sep 2015, 08:41 AM

Well, then give the Tiger back its old health and add an armor buff of + 10% on vet2. Because that shit was nerfed into the ground. Congratulations: You have almost mirrored it to the IS-2. Booooooring.

I like the range idea. The consequences of it beating the USF more easily is more a problem with the US design. The 57mm should be buffed and we are fine, Jackson could also get 5 more range on vet 2.
8 Sep 2015, 08:51 AM

*looks at past tournaments and prices fr 1v1 and for 4v4, compares then*
*looks at past balancing and balance arguments used by both players and developers*

Nope, not only.
However every other mode comes far second and definitely axis only war hero of 3v3 and 4v4 like you shouldn't have much saying about balance.

Your 1s and 2s make me look like Hans in games played comparison for these modes.
Not to mention kronsaurus would be proud of your almost truly aryan playercard.

Players as one sided and biases as you should never post in balance related threads.

lmao :D you call me one sided and bias?!! :D Is there anyone in this forum who doesn't know you are the most one sided and bias person in this forum?!! dude u are so one sided and bias that they made a commander for u! :) katitof tactics, to be honest I never take you seriously ;)

And I believe people like you who don't actually play this game and only play the forum or twitch chats are those who should never give opinion about balance not me.
8 Sep 2015, 08:53 AM

M20 should have +100% accuracy bonus on snipers. Snipers also should receive 300% more supression.
8 Sep 2015, 08:54 AM

Everyone enjoy some mode more than other, I personally enjoy 2s the most and 1s the least, but CoH2 is the game of all modes and in any balance related adjustment all mods must be considered not only 1s, cause it's the game of all mods
8 Sep 2015, 09:15 AM

Everyone enjoy some mode more than other, I personally enjoy 2s the most and 1s the least, but CoH2 is the game of all modes and in any balance related adjustment all mods must be considered not only 1s, cause it's the game of all mods

You haven't grasped the concept of balancing a game for skillful play in order to promote competition.
8 Sep 2015, 09:22 AM

The tiger's only "problem" in vanilla game is the fact you can only build 1. in 1v1 one tiger is significant, but in a 4v4 one tiger is a drop in the bucket.

Lock the tiger to one, until the player built the t4 building. Same thing with the IS2.

In addition, there needs to be a price decrease for the tiger or a price increase for the is2. The IS2 does feel a bit better than the tiger currently and as such should be more expensive.

the is2 should cost 670mp and 250 fuel.
8 Sep 2015, 10:01 AM

Even for that price I'd make it without questioning. Currently the IS-2 is still overperforming in my opinion.
8 Sep 2015, 10:04 AM

The tiger's only "problem" in vanilla game is the fact you can only build 1. in 1v1 one tiger is significant, but in a 4v4 one tiger is a drop in the bucket.

Lock the tiger to one, until the player built the t4 building. Same thing with the IS2.

In addition, there needs to be a price decrease for the tiger or a price increase for the is2. The IS2 does feel a bit better than the tiger currently and as such should be more expensive.

the is2 should cost 670mp and 250 fuel.

I'm fine with the IS-2 being cheaper, seeing as Soviets can lack strong late game armour if they don't pick an appropriate commander, and Wehrmacht players can just pump out panthers instead of calling for a tiger. Even OKW can get a sufficient amount of Panthers if they can hold a decent amount of the map.

Heavy tanks should keep the limit though, because it makes you use it strategically and you have to support it with combined arm instead of calling in several then A-moving the enemy position.
And as mentioned the range buff will make it even better vs US which needs to be taken into account
8 Sep 2015, 10:23 AM

Indeed, just max 1 of the heavies. Else it becomes too insane. Don't want to fight of 2 IS-2's again with the bouncing shitterino
8 Sep 2015, 10:32 AM

Indeed, just max 1 of the heavies. Else it becomes too insane. Don't want to fight of 2 IS-2's again with the bouncing shitterino

Heavy tanks should keep the limit though, because it makes you use it strategically and you have to support it with combined arm instead of calling in several then A-moving the enemy position.
And as mentioned the range buff will make it even better vs US which needs to be taken into account

neither the soviet nor the british really have problem with multiple heavy tanks. It's really the American with their crappy ATW and tanks that have the problem with heavy.

Instead of limiting the heavy tanks to 1, the American armored and anti-tank arm need a buff. Right now The US is basically the bottom tier in any game beside 1v1. instead of trying to bring everyone down to the USF's level we should be bringing the USF up.
8 Sep 2015, 11:01 AM

I have no problem with IS-2 beating Tiger.

Ostheer has very good AT- there's no reason the Tiger should double as a pseudo TD with crazy range.
8 Sep 2015, 11:13 AM

If I were to redesign the dynamic, I'd make the Tiger I the lighter faster Heavy Tank, while the IS-2 would be a bit slower and regain its 240 damage back and Panther penetration (based on real life).
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS