Login

russian armor

Bofors needs a nerf against infantry

PAGES (11)down
8 Sep 2015, 09:08 AM

Only the most die hard fanboys would argue the bofors is not op. Just the same guys that said initial Tiger Ace is not op or that a Puma wiping garrisons with aimed shot is not op.

It's getting nerfed, get a long and cream your hurt butts.
8 Sep 2015, 09:11 AM

Explain "Mr. Knowledgeable expert". Since your fine with throwing labels at people to make yourself feel better.
If you allow the brit player to get enough mp the get a bofors? you did something wrong.
If you let an immoble emppalcement lose you the game? you are doing something wrong.
It that simple

now "Mr. Knowledgeable expert", ill ask again, Where is the MP coming from?

Oh and one more thing...

Thanks for calling me an expert, though I don't deserve that title man :blush:. I think you are the expert because wow, dat explanation about bofors and people doing something wrong if the opponent has the chance to build one. - magnificent. :clap:
If you allow the brit player to get enough mp the get a bofors? you did something wrong.

8 Sep 2015, 09:22 AM

dat explanation about bofors and people doing something wrong if the opponent has the

You haven't won 500 - 0 by the 15 minute mark? You did something wrong l2p all units are fine gtfo of balance threads :snfCHVGame:
8 Sep 2015, 09:28 AM

You haven't won 500 - 0 by the 15 minute mark? You did something wrong l2p all units are fine gtfo of balance threads :snfCHVGame:

k sry i'l let miself out
8 Sep 2015, 09:54 AM

Permanently Banned

Do you expect to just build a ton of MP units, fail to put any thought into planning your build, then complain that you run out of MP at the 5-8 minute mark to build a potentially game-winning emplacement? Or do you take horrifically bad engagements and bleed MP out the nose instead of retreating? Either way, you can't expect people to take you seriously.

Also, saying that an immobile emplacement cannot win you the game? I'd like to quote someone you might know:

Comparing OKW, a mp float faction against brits, a mp deficient faction.

OKW and OST have easy access to indirect fire. On top of this, they get more mp out or thier units early and mid game than brits do.

Try better next time

As for the OKw t4 and med truck. Yes it is op. AGAINST USF. Because the y lack access to indirect fire. Again, something that OKW an d Ost dont have an issue with.

Dont take my words outa context to make your shitty points again.

Thanks for calling me an expert, though I don't deserve that title man :blush:. I think you are the expert because wow, dat explanation about bofors and people doing something wrong if the opponent has the chance to build one. - magnificent. :clap:

You let brits get to your cutoff with a borfors and set it up?

Play better.
8 Sep 2015, 10:26 AM

You let brits get to your cutoff with a borfors and set it up?

Play better.

Awww seems you have a hard time reading my posts.
I'll quote myself here;
It's just sick easy to lock down a fuelpoint in the early stages of the game.

Or is it a shame that the opponent has one of the two fuelpoints?

And now back to you, I look forward to read your angry posts.

8 Sep 2015, 11:36 AM

As for the OKw t4 and med truck. Yes it is op. AGAINST USF. Because the y lack access to indirect fire.

USF has just as much access to indirect fire as OKW has.
8 Sep 2015, 11:44 AM

The LeIG's accuracy have been buff and the stuka is as powerful as ever.

I actually haven't seen anyone building the Pack howie yet, and the priest is locked behind a doc.
8 Sep 2015, 12:09 PM

I must've missed USF mobile, pinpoint accurate barrage platform or cheap support gun with 100 range on default fire.

Could you help me out and show that options for USF as I've lost my glasses and can't find anything that would be even remotely similar to OKW indirect fire on the USF side.
8 Sep 2015, 12:40 PM

The only thing bofor doesn't need is nerfing. It is actually very useless against (specially) Ost player who knows how to p.lay t.his g.ame. Even as OKW, don't try to in.vest on stuka, it's not gonna kill it (at least at the current patch), get ISG and bofor is either gone or constantly forced to brace.
Well, imo it's too fragile to indirect fire
8 Sep 2015, 12:44 PM

I actually haven't seen anyone building the Pack howie yet, and the priest is locked behind a doc.
I build the Pack Howitzer whenever I play USF. It's not QUITE as good as the LeIG, but it can still create a great beaten/kill zone against enemy infantry and win you a match if you get it set up in the proper spot.

Don't forget the HMC either, that thing is amazing.
8 Sep 2015, 12:49 PM

I'm just sad they removed the howitzer explosion effect from the pack howitzer.
8 Sep 2015, 12:54 PM

The Pack Howi got ninja buffs just like the ISG did, and the Stuka Zu Fuss isn't very attainable in 1v1 or 2v2 scenarios. The buffs the Priest and Infantry Company in general has/will receive will put it in the forefront of useful doctrines.

Basically right now USF and OKW are standing about on equal terms indirect fire wise, new commanders non-withstanding.

I must've missed USF mobile, pinpoint accurate barrage platform or cheap support gun with 100 range on default fire.

The Pack Howi still has better AoE, and is only slightly less accurate now. They are both extremely worth the investment now. They both have the same angle scatter of six, the ISG just has a distance scatter of 5 compared to the 8 of the Pack. But since the Pack has a larger AoE the end result is about the same.

The Pack Howi also has much better Vet, for what it's worth.

Could you help me out and show that options for USF as I've lost my glasses and can't find anything that would be even remotely similar to OKW indirect fire on the USF side.

Most OKW players would kill for something like the Priest that could attack enemy positions AND deny territory in a way the Stuka cannot. Hummel pls Relic :hansGASM:

8 Sep 2015, 13:01 PM

I'm just sad they removed the howitzer explosion effect from the pack howitzer.

I only wish they have made it either have 100 range on default fire or 6 shells on barrage, one of these two and it would be a nice piece of gear to have with CLEAR role and use. :foreveralone:
Personally I'd go with barrage option as it would be something different.
8 Sep 2015, 13:52 PM

Hummel pls Relic :hansGASM:

Yep, hummel would fit in now. I would see it rather doctrinal, though. But not performing like lefh. We definetly don't need another piece of pudding.
8 Sep 2015, 14:28 PM

Only the most die hard fanboys would argue the bofors is not op. Just the same guys that said initial Tiger Ace is not op or that a Puma wiping garrisons with aimed shot is not op.

It's getting nerfed, get a long and cream your hurt butts.

Never had the Puma wiping with aimed shot since I've never tried it, but surely will do that now Kappa
8 Sep 2015, 14:31 PM

Never had the Puma wiping with aimed shot since I've never tried it, but surely will do that now Kappa

You're 10 months late for the party.
8 Sep 2015, 14:34 PM

I have to say that the Pack Howie is still super strong. Although the LeIG is currently a :sealed: in the face
8 Sep 2015, 14:40 PM

Permanently Banned

Awww seems you have a hard time reading my posts.
I'll quote myself here;

Or is it a shame that the opponent has one of the two fuelpoints?

And now back to you, I look forward to read your angry posts.

You obviously havent touched brits. There is no way you could have enough MP for an early game bofors. Its not possible, unless you played bad.
8 Sep 2015, 15:17 PM

I like the idea someone proposed earlier: make an emplacement reactivation from Brace requiring an Engi squad. Brace could also lose its stat over time forcing UKF to counter attack to get it back before destruction (but remove the timer and colddown). This would remove some funny situation where you push over the Bofor under Brace but cannot take it because of Brace and see your infantry getting wiped because its reactivate in the middle of your army.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS