Login

russian armor

Ridiculous building health

3 Sep 2015, 16:36 PM
Donator 11

The new maps buildings have stupid amounts of health, for example the center church of one map could withstand 6 or more volleys of stuka fire. And the normal small buildings could take up to 3 volleys. This makes fhq commander ridiculous to deal with in these new maps.(Havent tried using mortar ht flame to burn them yet)
3 Sep 2015, 16:38 PM

There are a lot of issues, hope they get attention soon. :unsure:
3 Sep 2015, 16:41 PM

realised the same thing... that one chruch withstood literally 10 minute non stop fire from paks, flamers and mortars... all the while 2 snipers were trying to decimate the maxims spammed around it. he reinforced faster than i could kill his stuff. very balanced.

especially since you cannot decap the FHQ either. all he has to do is send his first pio there, FHQ... indestrucable no-go zone created.
3 Sep 2015, 16:43 PM

I think buildings were absolutely fine before, only OKW infiltration nades were overperforming!
3 Sep 2015, 17:17 PM
Donator 11

so thats why the MG nest i faced (4 mg's) was impossible to kill. All i could do was flame it with a wasp and kill all in it, but then he just re-crewed it.. rince and repeat
3 Sep 2015, 17:18 PM
Donator 22

you mean the big church on that düsseldorf map right? This building could withstand a nuke :romeoMug:
3 Sep 2015, 17:42 PM

you mean the big church on that düsseldorf map right? This building could withstand a nuke :romeoMug:
I guess I just got lucky then, one single incendiary barrage from a mortar halftrack took care of it for me.
3 Sep 2015, 18:05 PM
Donator 22

I guess I just got lucky then, one single incendiary barrage from a mortar halftrack took care of it for me.

oh okay. Never tried flames against this build :foreveralone: my fail :D
3 Sep 2015, 18:17 PM

oh okay. Never tried flames against this build :foreveralone: my fail :D

i did... with flamer pios tho. hardly did anything.
Only Relic postRelic 3 Sep 2015, 18:20 PM
Developer Relic Badge

The new maps buildings have stupid amounts of health, for example the center church of one map could withstand 6 or more volleys of stuka fire. And the normal small buildings could take up to 3 volleys. This makes fhq commander ridiculous to deal with in these new maps.(Havent tried using mortar ht flame to burn them yet)

There is a bug at the moment with 'Big Explosive' weapon types not triggering building panel criticals. Its already been fixed and should roll out in the next patch.
3 Sep 2015, 18:21 PM

There is a bug at the moment with 'Big Explosive' weapon types not triggering building panel criticals. Its already been fixed and should roll out in the next patch.
Is it anything like the bug where the Stuka only fires one rocket? :P
3 Sep 2015, 18:25 PM
Donator 11

Ah alright, thanks for responding :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 33
unknown 13

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak