SSD: Samung EVO 2,5 Zoll SATA 250 GB
sshd: 2 TB
Monitor: 2x 24" View Sonic, 4 ms
Mouse: Logitech G502
Connection: 200 mbit
Processorfan: Alpenföhn Brocken2
Power: 550 w bequiet

Sadly no picture. but i can say. the gtx1070 looks beast

Thanks for sharing! Can you by any chance get some pics? I'd love to see your setup and the graphics card in particular. Also, are you running your ram at 3000mhz? I'd like to know if you see any performance gains from it.
12 Jul 2016, 02:08 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2016, 18:46 PMFaHu
Hello everyone, I dont believe that anyone dont know me. If anyone is out, who dont know me, My Name is Fabian ingame Known as FaHu and on twitch to find as GameGamblers.
Today i will share my RIG for gaming/streaming/etc.
With some details and informations ;)

How i enjoy other streams in the evening while chilling on an armchair

INFORMATIONS AND DETAILS TO THE Equipment!

Gaming PC

Motherboard: AsRock Fatal1ty Z170Gaming
Grafikkarte: EVGA GTX1080 Founder´s Edition
CPU: i7 4core 6700k 4,00GHz (OC 4,4GHz)
Ram: 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133
Screen: Samsung Syncmaster P2450
First Headphones: AKG Q701
Second Headset: Logitech G35
Third Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Full-Size
Mixer: Behringer Xenyx QX1204USB
Microhpones: Blue Yeti / MXL770
Mouse: ROCCAT TYON
Keyboard: Logitech G910 / ZOWIE Celeritas Pro Gaming

Streaming PC

Capture-Card: Elgato HD60 pro / LIVE Gamer Extreme
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99
Grafikkarte: Nvidia Geforce TITAN Black SC
CPU: i7 8core 5960X Extreme, 3,5 GHz (OC 3,75 GHz)
Ram: DDR4 16GB 2133MHZ K. HyperXFury
Screen: Samsung LE32b653
Mouse: Logitech Mx518
Keyboard: Any

The streaming system could easy handle 1080p60fps on 2 different sides, both single encoded with just around 60% CPU usage. Right now i using for Twitch 720p60fps with ~3500kbit/s and at the same time for Youtube 1080p60fps with 12000kbit/s with just 50% CPU usage. So everyone could enjoy any stream he like to watch in a very high quality. And on youtube with almost no buffer ;)

TV: Samsung UE55ES8090

Other intersting question, feel free to ask.

This is just a part of a lot of equipment i have. I didnt have today the time to share everything, but i will update it from time to time with some new stuff.

Really sexy setup Fahu, digging the whole theme (white and techy). Thanks alot for sharing, some really nice rigs you got there :clap:
21 Jul 2016, 10:42 AM
Donator 11

Really sexy setup Fahu, digging the whole theme (white and techy). Thanks alot for sharing, some really nice rigs you got there :clap:
dude, your quote is ridiculous, please edit that
21 Jul 2016, 17:01 PM
Donator 11

dude, your quote is ridiculous, please edit that

Done :)
22 Nov 2016, 16:28 PM

My Rig
Asus Rampage Formula IV
i7-3930K (watercooled)
GTX 690 [Update 15.11. to GTX1080] - Who wants the 690? Write pm.
16GB DDR3 Ram
2TB HDD
Win10

My place

My woman´s & my place

And my lucky charme^^:crazy:
22 Nov 2016, 16:38 PM
Donator 11

Super nice setup and is that two rigs setup?! Sick computer setups, really loving the white theme and double Asus monitors.
27 Nov 2016, 03:51 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

27 Nov 2016, 08:45 AM
Donator 11

Sexy cans you got there.

Does the DT know you got a Mistress?
27 Nov 2016, 09:52 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Heh, the DT is the new lady in town. I've had the Sennheisers for years and they still blow me away but with a kid in the house now I wanted something closed back so I switch back and forth.
27 Nov 2016, 10:21 AM

For gaming, pop music and movies nothing can beat a 280Pro.

DT 770-990 are mainly for monitoring.
27 Nov 2016, 21:18 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

For gaming, pop music and movies nothing can beat a 280Pro.

DT 770-990 are mainly for monitoring.

It depends what you're wanting. The 280 Pro's are known to sound good but not exactly true, meaning they accentuate certain ranges to make them sound more "poppy" which is generally what most of the public likes. They have pleather cups which is a no-go for me 100%.

My DT 770 and my HD 595's are more designed for honest/true sound. Some people don't like it because its too neutral but I prefer a straight neutral can and then I can tune in software if I want more "pop". For me velour ear pads are a MUST have over pleather as they dont sweat and dont make your ears hot. Also I prefer open backed over closed any day for the bigger sound stage but the closed are good when you don't want the entire side of the house knowing what game you're playing or what music you're listening to.
28 Nov 2016, 13:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2016, 21:18 PMBudwise

It depends what you're wanting. The 280 Pro's are known to sound good but not exactly true, meaning they accentuate certain ranges to make them sound more "poppy" which is generally what most of the public likes. They have pleather cups which is a no-go for me 100%.

My DT 770 and my HD 595's are more designed for honest/true sound. Some people don't like it because its too neutral but I prefer a straight neutral can and then I can tune in software if I want more "pop". For me velour ear pads are a MUST have over pleather as they dont sweat and dont make your ears hot. Also I prefer open backed over closed any day for the bigger sound stage but the closed are good when you don't want the entire side of the house knowing what game you're playing or what music you're listening to.

On DT770, yes their sound clarity is unmatched for the cost. But I found the sound isolation to be average compared to 280 pro, they are better for studio work.
2 Dec 2016, 05:18 AM
Donator 11

Old school cpu cooler too. If i'm not mistaken. Nice, sir.
6 Jan 2017, 21:40 PM
Donator 11

Just alittle update on my computer builds and a fun project, cheers!

-Added 5 more Coolermaster Sickle Flow (Red) Led Fans-
-Also A red neon cold cathode for visual effect with off/on switch if I decide I want it completely dark.
-Added 8gb more of G-Skill Trident X series ram for a total of 16gb now.

-New G-Skill KM570 Keyboard for my other rig!
-Has Cherry Mx Blue keys for that clickity CLACK!

*Next for fun Project*
This next build is completely for giggles and I plan on trying to overclock it to the max and just to tinker and look neat in my room.

-Cpu- Amd x2 (4400+ Toledo)
-Motherboard- Asus A8N-Sli Premium
-Ram- Just ordered from Shenza China (taking FOREVER to get) and waiting to get into the mail 4gb Crucial (Pc3200) ram.
-Case- I designed it myself. I went to home depot and bought plexi glass and used razor and a bandsaw to cut out the pieces, then used a drill for fan holes and screw explacements. Mind you I did this when I was 19 so It was the first time I created a case using raw materials using no guides just imagination.

-Gpu- Ati 5770
-PSU- 500 Watt Coolmax
-Hdd- 1(80gb) sata drive, 1(500gb) Ide drive.

~I've managed to get the cpu stable with my current ram at 2.6ghz at 1.425v (with stock cooler) overclock which is 400mhz overclock respectively. I'm hoping that with this new 4gb upgrade in ram I'll be able to get a stable 2.9ghz overclock with tighter ram timings.
1 Mar 2017, 14:02 PM

Hey guys i intend to up my rig sometimes next month, is the spec like this looks good for general gaming?
- Motherboard: Asus Strix Z270H Gaming
- CPU: I5 - 7500 (the description said it is for Win10 only, is this gonna be a problem?)
- RAM: G.Skill 32GB (2400) F4-2400C15Q-32GVR (4x8GB)
- PSU: Power Acbel 570W Tora (dunno if this is enough juice for the system)
- SSD Zotac 120GB
- HDD 1TB Seagate Sata
- VGA: AMD HD 7870 (from my current PC, i think it's still good)
1 Mar 2017, 15:46 PM

Hey guys i intend to up my rig sometimes next month, is the spec like this looks good for general gaming?
- CPU: I5 - 7500 (the description said it is for Win10 only, is this gonna be a problem?)
- SSD Zotac 120GB
- HDD 1TB Seagate Sata

Is it possible for you to get a K version of an i5? If so you can overclock it and it will get you significantly more performance! The ram seems a bit overkill if you ask me, I rather go with 16 gigs and just get a better Graphics card. Also, your PSU seems a bit low, it is possible to get at least a 650W one? Just to be safe..
1 Mar 2017, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

- SSD Zotac 120GB
- HDD 1TB Seagate Sata

Everything seems like it would work just fine for gaming in that setup. Core I-5 7500 is compatible with that motherboard, there was a slew of motherboards that had issues with that cpu but the Z270 is fine.

The rest of the setup is meh, I would recommend getting a PSU that is a little more towards 750 because with that type of setup your going to want to overclock some things and 570w is cutting it close.

G-Skill ram is good, if you want to reach those kinds of advertised speeds on your mobo, then you will have to overclock which i recommend this website to figure out timings and voltage (http://www.overclock.net/).

You may want to upgrade or at least overclock is your GPU, the 7870 is outdated and was a mid range GPU at the time,with current games you may see your GPU start to bottleneck your computer depending on what game your playing.
Thanks for posting and Cheers!
2 Mar 2017, 10:43 AM

Everything seems like it would work just fine for gaming in that setup. Core I-5 7500 is compatible with that motherboard, there was a slew of motherboards that had issues with that cpu but the Z270 is fine.

The rest of the setup is meh, I would recommend getting a PSU that is a little more towards 750 because with that type of setup your going to want to overclock some things and 570w is cutting it close.

G-Skill ram is good, if you want to reach those kinds of advertised speeds on your mobo, then you will have to overclock which i recommend this website to figure out timings and voltage (http://www.overclock.net/).

You may want to upgrade or at least overclock is your GPU, the 7870 is outdated and was a mid range GPU at the time,with current games you may see your GPU start to bottleneck your computer depending on what game your playing.
Thanks for posting and Cheers!

Thanks man, so what is your recommendation for PSU and GPU? Also do I need to get some extra fans?
Another point is that since I live in boardroom with limited space so my PC is literally stuck partly in the wall which made moving it around a real pain in the ass, any tips for how to clean your rig easily and how often should I clean my PC, usually I just open the case and use a brush to sweep the dust out.

Another thing, I work in accounting so sometimes I need to do a lot of data crunching at home, is high RAM really needed like if your PC needs to process a bunch of excel data and feeding into Quickbooks?

Updated - I inquired the vendor and they offered to buy my old PC and sell me a new rig like this:

INTEL CORE I5-7500 Kabylake Socket 1151
MSI B250 Gaming M3 LGA 1151
GSKILL RIPJAWS V 16GB(2x8GB) DDR4 Bus 2400 Cas 15
MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB DDR5 192 bit 7,800,000
Plextor S1C Series 128GB (Read 510MB/s Write 310MB/s)
WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB SATA3 - 7200RPM
SEASONIC S12II 620W (NEW)
SAMA Vision I Black
Deepcool Gammaxx 400

The whole set cost around $1,200 with some extra goodies:
Mouse SS Rival
Mod LED RGB 1m
FAN LED Ice V 15 12cm
Gaming Headphone for ~ $7

Is this deal better?
2 Mar 2017, 17:41 PM
Donator 11

Thanks man, so what is your recommendation for PSU and GPU? Also do I need to get some extra fans?
Another point is that since I live in boardroom with limited space so my PC is literally stuck partly in the wall which made moving it around a real pain in the ass, any tips for how to clean your rig easily and how often should I clean my PC, usually I just open the case and use a brush to sweep the dust out.

Another thing, I work in accounting so sometimes I need to do a lot of data crunching at home, is high RAM really needed like if your PC needs to process a bunch of excel data and feeding into Quickbooks?

Updated - I inquired the vendor and they offered to buy my old PC and sell me a new rig like this:

INTEL CORE I5-7500 Kabylake Socket 1151
MSI B250 Gaming M3 LGA 1151
GSKILL RIPJAWS V 16GB(2x8GB) DDR4 Bus 2400 Cas 15
MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB DDR5 192 bit 7,800,000
Plextor S1C Series 128GB (Read 510MB/s Write 310MB/s)
WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB SATA3 - 7200RPM
SEASONIC S12II 620W (NEW)
SAMA Vision I Black
Deepcool Gammaxx 400

The whole set cost around $1,200 with some extra goodies:
Mouse SS Rival
Mod LED RGB 1m
FAN LED Ice V 15 12cm
Gaming Headphone for ~ $7

Is this deal better?

First off, the MSI motherboard has less features. The Asus Z270 comes with a better integrated sound card (Supreme FX) and also supports the ability to reach higher RAM speeds of over 2400mhz. MSI is a great brand but the Asus board does have more headroom for speeds and the Supreme FX chip is good quality.

Power supply wise, Corsair has good quality and excellent warranties (5 years). https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139051&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Power+Supplies-_-N82E16817139051&gclid=CJWagNymuNICFYe1wAodj7kMmw&gclsrc=aw.ds

The MSI GTX 1060 GPU is a good card for the money. You shouldn't have any issues playing any games with it.

I'm not familiar with Plextor SSDs. I would recommend going with a more recognizable brand such as Samsung, Kingston, Crucial, Corsair, but if you trust Plextor enough then cheers!

Your PC Case you picked out is not a brand i'm familiar with (Sama). The Vision l Black model is a mid tower case, keep that in mind. If you want something less cramped and have more room to expand in the future I would recommend the Corsair 760T (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811139054).

Deepcool Gammaxx 400 fans apparently can be very noisy, If you want something similar that will cause less audible noise then i recommend Coolermaster Evo 212 (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099).

All in all I think for $1200 you can piece together something much better yourself if not better features wise if you do the leg work yourself and build it with those parts I recommended. Some of the parts they put in that list I am unfamiliar with so I cannot vouch for their quality. I listed brands and parts that I personally know are good. If you don't want to hassle with doing the work yourself and having them build it, I completely understand.

As far as peripherals and fans go, a headset for $7 cannot be good (no offense). The mouse is very important, i would recommend spending your money on a good quality one rather than a cheap one because your going to be using it often and for gaming. I personally have had good luck with Logitech and the R.A.T series mice. Depending on how many buttons you want will dictate which model is best for you.

The pc fans I would recommend if your going for most bang for your buck are: Cooler Master Sickleflow series (120mm). They come in different colors if your into the RGB pattern and their airflow output for the cost are the best right now.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Cheers!

2 Mar 2017, 17:52 PM
Donator 11

Dust in the pc normally doesn't pile up in the newer computer cases because they come with dust guards now. When my dust guards visually become dirty I just pop them off and run them under cold water. You'll rarely have to physically vacuum out dust inside your case if you use the dust guards properly (DON'T TAKE THEM OFF WHILE IN USE). It is imperative though that you give your pc enough room to breath (intake and exhaust not being blocked).

High ram (32gb) is normally needed with programs like adobe video editing and such. 16gb is plenty for what your using it for.

PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 41
unknown 26
Mexico 17
Germany 876

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L