Login

russian armor

Brits Release Ninjas

3 Sep 2015, 13:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2015, 00:47 AMCruzz

Nerfed:
Priest, B4, Katyusha, Panzerwerfer (reduced aoe damage modifiers), Scott (reduced aoe size), Sturmtiger (aoe distance and far damage)
Hahaha, this is adding insult to injury. :hansRAGE:
3 Sep 2015, 14:51 PM

USA meta changed so much. flamer rifles even more potent. infantry company was not buffed but nerfed to ground thx to mine bug and lmg damage nerf. thx god we have still m10 cheese meta (crush ridicoulous cost and spamability) so usa can now choose from 2 doctrines instaed of 1 thx Lelic
3 Sep 2015, 14:56 PM

All these changes are really peculiar. Why is Relic stealth nerfing virtually a very large number of of explosive weapons?

Like we will never find out lol. They're gonna have to assassinate a couple of members of this community if they want to keep ninja-patching stuff.

Seriously, man up and tell us.
3 Sep 2015, 14:57 PM

Something Cruzz missed, switching factions now plays a a little drum tune.
3 Sep 2015, 15:00 PM

Yes. ML20 was OP in last patch, now it's LeFH's turn. (Based on Relic's habit, Things have to be OP in turns)

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
3 Sep 2015, 15:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2015, 11:14 AMCruzz
Added a couple of extra weapons to the changed list:

Sturmtiger aoe distance from 2.5/5/7.5 to 2/4/6, damage far modifier from 0.3 to 0.05 (decent nerf)

Ostheer Fragmentation bombs aoe distance 3/4.5/6 to 3/6/9, mid damage from 0.15 to 0.35 (large buff)

Stuka bomb strike aoe distance from 3.75/5.625/7.5 to 3.75/7.5/11.25, mid damage from 0.15 to 0.35 (large buff)

its not a decent nerf its a heavy nerf.....so relic just kept the high risk and lowered the reward so sturmtiger is now a high risk lower reward unit avre now laughs at the face of sturmtiger
3 Sep 2015, 15:06 PM

Yes, in those very very rare instances when someone picks Urban Defense Tactics :snfBarton:

Also, how on earth could the IL-2 Strafe have gotten worse while leaving CAS completely untouched DansGame

i see what you did there
3 Sep 2015, 15:12 PM

We are playing with an old build it looks like

this.even sturmtiger got its shell ninja nerfed....relic look at this

it has the most devastating looking visual in game and still relic disgrace the history of the unit by nerfing its damage so infantry just walks by at edge of its explosion.....and the pathetic avre is >>>. sturmtiger what a load of shit
3 Sep 2015, 15:12 PM

Sometime I doubt this is a allies fanboys-camp.
Anyway, good to see relic does not allways listen to this community.

:nahnah:
3 Sep 2015, 15:13 PM

its not a decent nerf its a heavy nerf.....so relic just kept the high risk and lowered the reward so sturmtiger is now a high risk lower reward unit avre now laughs at the face of sturmtiger

I wonder how you are able to sit with such butthurt.

Sturmtiger is op, there is nothing to discuss here.
And you need to reread patch notes, living under a rock doesn't serve you right.
3 Sep 2015, 15:16 PM
Donator 11

i see what you did there

What did I do? :help:
3 Sep 2015, 15:29 PM

I find the explosive weapon changes interesting and potentially good. Its clear that Relic is trying to further incorporate the "less RNG wipes" aspect of their design intents via the better squad spacing out in the open + nerfed Rocket/Howitzer artillery.

They clearly are balancing that out by buffing mortar AOE to better hit squads in the open + WFA army artillery Accuracy + Green cover explosive damage nerf (which interestingly adds a risk/reward to camping in green cover if explosions are going off.) It looks like Tanks might be rubbish at clearing garrisons too; which further emphasizes their Flamethrowers = garrison hard counter idea.

If implemented/coded correctly I think this will improve the game overall and reward good micro as opposed to just lobbing grenades/ random artillery (I'm looking at you German turbo mortar) on clumped squads for cheap wipes.
3 Sep 2015, 15:33 PM

I wonder how you are able to sit with such butthurt.

Sturmtiger is op, there is nothing to discuss here.
And you need to reread patch notes, living under a rock doesn't serve you right.

The change back to the Old AoE means it will be really hard to 1 shot things again :foreveralone:
3 Sep 2015, 15:41 PM

The change back to the Old AoE means it will be really hard to 1 shot things again :foreveralone:

dude the whole point of this expensive unit is for a well long saved and timedd accurate shot if the shot does nt wipes in the aoe it lands whats the point the people who blob don't get punished at all by this unit its was a niche unit now its obsolete thank lelic
3 Sep 2015, 15:49 PM

dude the whole point of this expensive unit is for a well long saved and timedd accurate shot if the shot does nt wipes in the aoe it lands whats the point the people who blob don't get punished at all by this unit its was a niche unit now its obsolete thank lelic

I think it's honestly just an oversight, but basically right now the Sturmtiger has been re-relegated to almost uselessness since before it relied very heavily on the fact it did high damage throughout it's AoE profile.
3 Sep 2015, 15:50 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

M20 now uses the 50 cal HMG firing sound :snfPeter:
3 Sep 2015, 15:55 PM

All the past changes to B-4 arty, its damage, its vet and removal of precision strike as well as recent churchill change prove to me that you're wrong and just zealously trying to defend OP unit.

But that wouldn't be your first.
3 Sep 2015, 15:56 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Jonky you cray cray. I had a giggle. Nice writing :D
3 Sep 2015, 18:45 PM

Jonky you cray cray. I had a giggle. Nice writing :D

Thanks a lot Ami :D
3 Sep 2015, 19:05 PM

All the past changes to B-4 arty, its damage, its vet and removal of precision strike as well as recent churchill change prove to me that you're wrong and just zealously trying to defend OP unit.

But that wouldn't be your first.

He's not actually wrong, the AoE radius reduction along with the insane drop off of damage at far means that you can actually kill things (tanks and infantry) in a radius of 6. The AVRE will be able to 1 shot infantry in a radius of 6.75 after they reduce it's damage to 440, right now it will 1 shot (tanks and inf) in a radius of 6.75 and almost kill an infantry outside of that radius (to a max of 8).

So until they fix the drop off in AoE damage for the Sturmtiger, it's basically useless against anything that can move at a speed of 3 or higher (which is all infantry and tanks).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★