Login

russian armor

Upcoming Patch Balance Preview by Jason Lee

PAGES (10)down
3 Sep 2015, 02:01 AM

And Flame Weapon dot duration increased from 3 sec to 20 goddamn sec!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

This is gonna turn the game into a messy chaos, you will see!
3 Sep 2015, 02:01 AM

In a few weeks or so will probably be real hard to get a game as allies ;) :thumbsup:

Vet 3 Rifles with BARs will shred everything. At vet 3 they'll have the survivability of elite infantry.
3 Sep 2015, 02:04 AM

Vet 3 Rifles with BARs will shred everything. At vet 3 they'll have the survivability of elite infantry.

Oh have you seen how commandos evaporate inf in a blink of an eye?!! <444>3
3 Sep 2015, 02:06 AM

Commandos are an Allied unit?
3 Sep 2015, 02:08 AM

I would have preferred the Grenade go to Sturmpioneers instead.
3 Sep 2015, 02:46 AM

Churchill Crocodile
Health reduced from 1600 to 1400

Churchill AVRE
Health reduced from 1600 to 1400

still too much it should 1040 same as is2 maybe increase armor to compensate

JU87 Close Air Support Loiter
We are spreading out the damage of the JU87 Close Air Support to allow players to better react to this ability.
Increased the number of planes to loiter from 1 to 2
Damage reduced from 120 to 60

120 is too much nerf both the palnes wil not hit reliably so damage should be changed from 120 to 90 or 80

Panzerwerfer
Reducing the scatter slightly and adding suppression to the rockets to improve the unit’s effectiveness.
Distance scatter reduced from 20 to 17
Rockets now deal suppression

it will still suck

T34-76
Compensating for the unit’s reduce cost in the last update allowing players to easily a mass their army.
Population cost reduced from 12 to 8

increase the fuel by 10 i like it very much quantity vs quality will be a thing now

Rifleman

We are adding more survivability to rifleman at vet3 to help them scale into the late game more.
Veterancy 3 now grants reduce receive accuracy by 25%

its bit too much more like 15%

M1918 Browning automatic rifle

We are increasing the BAR rifle on the move accuracy and cooldown to promote more aggressive tactics when units are equipped with this weapon.
Moving Accuracy multiplier increased from 0.6 to 0.7
Moving Cooldown multiplier reduced from 0.25 to 0.1

cooldown should to be from .25 to .15 or .20

M4A3 Sherman
With the delay in tech to the USF we are increasing the power of some of their vehicles.
Penetration increased from 80/100/120 to 100/120/140
Armor increased from 160 to 180

reduce p4 cost for both okw and oh then

M4A3 Easy Eight
Now that the Easy Eight requires tech to build it we are adding additional stats to diversify the unit from the regular M4A3 Sherman.
Health increased from 640 to 720
Near penetration increased from 175 to 200

too much remove the health change or increase sturmtiger base damage to 750 or 800 or something

Fallschirmjäger
We are looking to minimize the heavy attrition cost of this unit.
Reinforcement cost reduced by 10%

Obersoldaten
We are looking to minimize the heavy attrition cost of this unit
Reinforcement cost reduced by 10%

IR STG
Bringing this upgrade cost in line with this weapons performance.
Cost reduced from 90 to 60

STILL FIN no increase in dps of guns they will suck for their cost

Sturmtiger

Fixing unintentional behavior
Can no longer reload it’s gun through repair critical

and after the aoe nerf i demand to have it the same reload as avre i.e can move,no manual relaod and cannot abandoned when hit and rework its all 5 vet and the reduce the xp requirement by 50 %

i am crying not becasue of the patch because of RIP AXIS.....no major axis buff whatsoever what the hell...panzerwerfer still sucks,sturmtiger got its aoe reduced which i am defintely against i wanted it to have better aoe instead relic nerfs it,obers and falls still up now even more with ppsh and rifle bar buff....brits still unchanged i.e...commandos and other units...other than that awesome changes
3 Sep 2015, 02:53 AM

Interesting nitpicking...

Sorry, was really worth commenting since it was so bad. :P
3 Sep 2015, 02:56 AM

Granatenwerfer change surprises me. So the obvious counter to Maxim spam just got nerfed?

Panzergrenadiers - Reinforce cost reduced by 10%
Unneeded change.

Conscript PPSH - Increase their mid and far range profile so the weapon itself is not an immediate downgrade in overall dps.
Mid accuracy increased from 0.23 to 0.43
Far accuracy increased from 0.115 to 0.2
Would have strongly preferred a different buff.

M1918 Browning automatic rifle - We are increasing the BAR rifle on the move accuracy and cooldown to promote more aggressive tactics when units are equipped with this weapon.
They were fine. USF was not, but the BAR was fine.

Bazookas - Small cost adjustment to bring the weapon in line with its performance.
Would have preferred a different buff.

OKW - All squad upgrades are able to be upgraded out of territory.
Er, why?

Fallschirmjäger - We are looking to minimize the heavy attrition cost of this unit.

Obersoldaten - We are looking to minimize the heavy attrition cost of this unit.
3 Sep 2015, 02:57 AM

Interesting nitpicking...

Sorry, was really worth commenting since it was so bad. :P

yeah will see after latest win and lose rates axis are seriously underpowered now for the last 4 patches they been receiving constant nerfs and allies getting buff the whole german being a quality faction is just in names now
3 Sep 2015, 02:57 AM
Patrion 27

My apologies if this has been addressed already, I just got home from work... WHEN ARE PENAL BATTALIONS GOING TO GET BUFFED?!?!?!?!?!
3 Sep 2015, 02:58 AM
Patrion 27

Granatenwerfer change surprises me. So the obvious counter to Maxim spam just got nerfed?

The Ostheer mortar is known colloquially as the "turbo mortar" because its reload is totally broken. this change makes perfect sense.
3 Sep 2015, 03:05 AM

yeah will see after latest win and lose rates axis are seriously underpowered now for the last 4 patches they been receiving constant nerfs and allies getting buff the whole german being a quality faction is just in names now

Very much quite the contrary. 1v1 and 2v2 Axis have been on the rise in both streaks and win percentage (especially when you compare it with the past), with 3v3+ still very much Axis dominated (well, brits have come, its just a matter of time for them to rival Axis in that aspect, but certainly will be the opposite in 1v1 :P ). Theres a handy thing on this website called Ladders, which contain skilled people who know what they are doing. Constant axis nerfs and constant allied nerfs? I dont think i have to link the previous patch notes to very much say otherwise...

It just requires a bit more skill than in the past. Pretty hard to imagine for some people, i bet. At least Axis 4v4 ques will be faster for me and others.
3 Sep 2015, 03:07 AM

The Ostheer mortar is known colloquially as the "turbo mortar" because its reload is totally broken. this change makes perfect sense.
I get that it's good. It's very good - especially when compared with the other mortars. But the GrW34 also needs to be good considering how popular Maxim spam is. If Maxims had been nerfed somewhat (not calling for drastic changes here, just want to see less spam), I'd have been fine with the reload change. But they weren't.
3 Sep 2015, 03:13 AM

I get that it's good. It's very good - especially when compared with the other mortars. But the GrW34 also needs to be good considering how popular Maxim spam is. If Maxims had been nerfed somewhat (not calling for drastic changes here, just want to see less spam), I'd have been fine with the reload change. But they weren't.

They arent live just yet - but cons will have their received accuracy buffed and ppshs will be getting a big improvement, in which i and i think others will be trying out conscripts again if they are now slightly tougher and dont have as crappy as an upgrade as old ppshs. Possible indirect way of changing percentage of maxim builds used.

Ost mortar was most likely nerfed because of the existence of emplacements... We'll see how itll perform, still a bit faster than soviet mortar.
3 Sep 2015, 03:19 AM

Very much quite the contrary. 1v1 and 2v2 Axis have been on the rise in both streaks and win percentage (especially when you compare it with the past), with 3v3+ still very much Axis dominated (well, brits have come, its just a matter of time for them to rival Axis in that aspect, but certainly will be the opposite in 1v1 :P ). Theres a handy thing on this website called Ladders, which contain skilled people who know what they are doing. Constant axis nerfs and constant allied nerfs? I dont think i have to link the previous patch notes to very much say otherwise...

It just requires a bit more skill than in the past. Pretty hard to imagine for some people, i bet. At least Axis 4v4 ques will be faster for me and others.

i said latest win rate 1.e from now on u will see
3 Sep 2015, 03:29 AM

The turbo mortar part is during the barrage is has 0 reload, that wasn't changed. The only thing that changed on it was the reload in the autofire.
3 Sep 2015, 03:36 AM
Patrion 14

So is the Cavalry commander real or not ?
3 Sep 2015, 03:41 AM

Okay, thx Relic. You have completely sealed off Soviet Urban Tactic, early at grenade against kubel and molotov against mg with these changes.
3 Sep 2015, 03:41 AM
Patrion 27

The turbo mortar part is during the barrage is has 0 reload, that wasn't changed. The only thing that changed on it was the reload in the autofire.

And its barrage has larger scatter than the PM41.

The Ostheer mortar will still be great vs. Maxim spam I bet. It sounds like AOE is super buffed vs. all types of cover and Rifle Grenades are still very real.
3 Sep 2015, 03:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2015, 03:36 AMjorsg
So is the Cavalry commander real or not ?
Fake, the perps even confessed to the crime.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS