Login

russian armor

To Balance the Brits!

PAGES (8)down
1 Sep 2015, 16:16 PM
Donator 22

Its just hilarious seeing people after less then 24 hours of trial with different balance then what we'll have in 3 days acting like pros after handful of games :snfPeter:

commandos are overpowered Katitof. Even you can't deny that. Nobody needs more than 20 games to see that :luvDerp: relic changed nothing since alpha:hansRAGE:

With the rest I agree with you :p
1 Sep 2015, 16:22 PM

I'm not saying the commandos were fine.
They were hilarious.

And since its old alpha client, its pre commando nerf one.
1 Sep 2015, 16:24 PM

Ok according to Cruzz a commando squad does 170 DPS at close range. :foreveralone:

In comparison a whole shock troop squad does 84 DPS at close range :megusta:

Commandos have a 0.72 accuracy modifier, meaning they are almost just as durable as shock troops.

Looks like they are pretty decent for the price :sibDZ:

Hopefully these are the old, pre nerf commandos and since the trial version currently uses a horribly outdated alpha test version, i think the sept 3 ones might be a little more sane.
1 Sep 2015, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 16:24 PMBurts
Ok according to Cruzz a commando squad does 170 DPS at close range. :foreveralone:

Commandos have a 0.72 accuracy modifier, meaning they are almost just as durable as shock troops.

Looks like they are pretty decent for the price :sibDZ:

Hopefully these are the old, pre nerf commandos and since the trial version currently uses a horribly outdated alpha test version, i think the sept 3 ones might be a little more sane.

How much DPS do thompson paras with ability on?
1 Sep 2015, 16:47 PM

How much DPS do thompson paras with ability on?

Dunno, but thompson paras do 16x4 + 10x2 = 84 DPS

they get like a 50% accuracy buff and i believe a slight rate of fire buff, so my guess is around 120~140 DPS.

In practice the ability is only useful on mowing down retreating squads however, since it also makes paratroopers have 1.5 received accuracy, meaning they die like flies pretty much to everything.

I doubt that commandos are as ridiciluos as they are in the trial version, my guess is that they will be nerfed.
1 Sep 2015, 16:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Banking on it that they make 0 changes from trial to full game for atleast a week.
1 Sep 2015, 16:51 PM

Banking on it that they make 0 changes from trial to full game for atleast a week.

Gotta make dem dollas!
1 Sep 2015, 16:54 PM

Oh look! Another bitching thread by people that play German factions!

WELL I NEVER
1 Sep 2015, 16:59 PM

Oh look! Another bitching thread by people that play German factions!

WELL I NEVER

Oh look! another poisons forum member trying to stuff another thread full of toxic crap rather than contributing to the OP.

WELL I NEVER

Yknow when this game dies, you guys are gonna be the reason.
1 Sep 2015, 17:25 PM

Permanently Banned
All that outcry when okw was overpowered at release. Now the forum is trying to hush people up when accusing OP brit things as being axis only, nazi players with their conspiracy to keep the allied factions down. LOL.
1 Sep 2015, 17:35 PM

Permanently Banned
Besides snipers; Ukf is fine
1 Sep 2015, 17:36 PM

All that outcry when okw was overpowered at release. Now the forum is trying to hush people up when accusing OP brit things as being axis only, nazi players with their conspiracy to keep the allied factions down. LOL.

Brits are not OP, they are the weakest faction in game. They stand no single change to wher snipers.
1 Sep 2015, 17:37 PM

You seem to be completely mistaken here. At release everyone was screaming OKW UP. It took a good 2-3 months to figure out how to properly blob obers and volksgrenadiers into death balls :snfPeter:
1 Sep 2015, 17:41 PM

What's the modifier for shocks? Did you keep in mind that every 3rd shot "bounces" off their body armor? Did you consider the larger squad size of the Shocks?
1 Sep 2015, 17:46 PM

What's the modifier for shocks? Did you keep in mind that every 3rd shot "bounces" off their body armor? Did you consider the larger squad size of the Shocks?

Of course i did? The shocks have no received accuracy, they have a 1.5 armour modifier, which is party negated by HMGs and LMGs.
1 Sep 2015, 18:10 PM
Patrion 310

Out of curiositym OP, why have you only listed nerfs to Brit units but not any kind of buff?
1 Sep 2015, 18:21 PM
Donator 11

Its just hilarious seeing people after less then 24 hours of trial with different balance then what we'll have in 3 days acting like pros after handful of games :snfPeter:

How about you stop with rudiculous threads and claims, let the faction be released with all the changes that will go live at 3rd, LEARN TO FUCKING PLAY WITH AND AGAINST BRITS and then talk about balance?

Balance perspective changes depending if you're clueless noobs or experienced with them players.

For now vast majority are clueless noobs.

AVRE does 640 damage, at vet3 leaves flaming DoT and there are actually morons trying to say it deals more then that, because "fuck people who played WEEKS with brits, I know more about my 3 games then them with 100+ hours on brits".

+1
1 Sep 2015, 18:22 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 15:52 PMCorsin

Coulda dodged it but wanted to test it.

So Helmut, you could have saved the tank if you moved a bit, ja? I think thats the lesson you need to teach your followers. When a very show tank with a hideously long aim-time tried to shoot at you, YOU MOVE.
1 Sep 2015, 19:00 PM

[...]

What in the actual shit. :foreveralone:

Some of these posts regarding brits have inspired me to buy them. Prolly going to stick to them in 2v2 for a while. Brits the pinnacle of balance. :foreveralone:
1 Sep 2015, 19:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 15:03 PMCorsin

- AVRE - Able to 1 shot panthers, basically a Sturmtiger with a smaller explosion but with alot faster rate of fire, no vulnerability during reload and a turret.
Before Burts flys in with his "They cant 1 shot panthers" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz8bT_97dOQ he can watch that and SHHH.

The panther was not at full hp. If you watch carefully you can see that the panther was missing a chunk of its hp. It was probably at 640 when the petard mortar hit.

Still, both the AVRE and the sturmtiger need a nerf.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment