Login

russian armor

UKF Trial - I bought the game

• This thread is locked
31 Aug 2015, 13:10 PM

Hi

I play coh 2, i got all factions and also preordered UKF faction, that means i can also partecipate trial ?

How ?

Everytime I login it says that Ive to restart to update the game but games is already updated

thanks
31 Aug 2015, 13:14 PM

You can download the trial from steam 4 hours later.
31 Aug 2015, 13:20 PM

in 4 hours u mean ? I bought the ukf 1 week ago.

Damn got to download again a game just for 1 faction, silly :D
31 Aug 2015, 13:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Hi

I play coh 2, i got all factions and also preordered UKF faction, that means i can also partecipate trial ?

Yes. It is a large download, since it will involve the other armies

NOTE: Any Warspoils you gain are lost at the end of the trial. There is no carry over. Your leaderboard stats remain unaffected

How ?

It seems you have identified the correct button on Steam in your Games folder. You must now wait until 10:00hrs PDT/19:00hrs CEST to activate it.

Everytime I login it says that Ive to restart to update the game but games is already updated

thanks

See above
31 Aug 2015, 15:44 PM

Yes. It is a large download, since it will involve the other armies

NOTE: Any Warspoils you gain are lost at the end of the trial. There is no carry over. Your leaderboard stats remain unaffected

It seems you have identified the correct button on Steam in your Games folder. You must now wait until 10:00hrs PDT/19:00hrs CEST to activate it.

See above

So I have been playing for two years and own all four factions. Are you saying that if I buy UKF during this promotional period ending September 2nd and want to play during the trial I have to re-download whole game?
31 Aug 2015, 15:47 PM

So I have been playing for two years and own all four factions. Are you saying that if I buy UKF during this promotional period ending September 2nd and want to play during the trial I have to re-download whole game?

Not quite sure what relevance playing for 2 years and having WFA has to do with anything but if you want to play the trial you have to download a separate client yes.

31 Aug 2015, 16:23 PM

Not quite sure what relevance playing for 2 years and having WFA has to do with anything but if you want to play the trial you have to download a separate client yes.

I was just saying that I have this game and I've been playing for years so I am not A new customer. I don't want to download a new client. Can I just buy it for the discount and then load it normally when the trial is over?
31 Aug 2015, 16:24 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I was just saying that I have this game and I've been playing for years so I am not A new customer. I don't want to download a new client. Can I just buy it for the discount and then load it normally when the trial is over?

Ofc
31 Aug 2015, 16:26 PM

Thanks major.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment