Login

russian armor

Relic says: Something BIG after the brits...

PAGES (12)down
22 Sep 2015, 08:29 AM

sorry to disappoint you but there's literally 0 chance for USF to get pershing, i'll tell you why - faction design allows vehicle crews to abandon their tanks, if pershing goes life then same thing will happen to it, Pershing could be abandoned and easily spammed while other factions will remain with one heavy tank on the field

Because it's so difficult to program it not to get abandoned.
So much salt Barton, I don't get why you and other salty people are still here. I felt sorry for you that you gonna eat the soap, not so much any more. Have a nice appetite!

I know, I am salty too :-P
22 Sep 2015, 08:49 AM

Because it's so difficult to program it not to get abandoned.

Because it makes as much sense as giving OKW unit that can get vet3 max?
Goes against basic faction feature.

Stop drooling over pershing, because its not coming and if it is, then it will be on a comet level without limit, but that would make EZ8 irrelevant, therefore going back to step 0, where pershing implementation is not possible.
22 Sep 2015, 09:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2015, 08:49 AMKatitof

Because it makes as much sense as giving OKW unit that can get vet3 max?
Goes against basic faction feature.

Stop drooling over pershing, because its not coming and if it is, then it will be on a comet level without limit, but that would make EZ8 irrelevant, therefore going back to step 0, where pershing implementation is not possible.

Once again you missed the point. I don't give a f... About the Pershing.
22 Sep 2015, 09:04 AM

500.000 $ Dollar Tourney hosted by Sasha Grey and Ami at Madison Square Garden. Thou Osttruppen Commander will be banned due to a bug where they can call in railway Arty at 0CP for 10 muni without cooldown. So will be Pershing which Sprize abused to hit rank 1 on USF ladder by decrew and call in a to 1 restricted unit again. Luvnest wont be able to take part cause Homeguard Security took him custody for unknown reasons. BUT I AM NONETHELESS EXCITED !
22 Sep 2015, 10:34 AM

500.000 $ Dollar Tourney hosted by Sasha Grey and Ami at Madison Square Garden. Thou Osttruppen Commander will be banned due to a bug where they can call in railway Arty at 0CP for 10 muni without cooldown. So will be Pershing which Sprize abused to hit rank 1 on USF ladder by decrew and call in a to 1 restricted unit again. Luvnest wont be able to take part cause Homeguard Security took him custody for unknown reasons. BUT I AM NONETHELESS EXCITED!

Sasha Grey? More like Bailey Jay :banana:
22 Sep 2015, 12:20 PM

I bet you never even played the campaign. :snfPeter:
It's a solid singleplayer, nothing wrong with that.

OT: What Relic mean to with something BIG is actually the patch we received the 17th :sibHyena:.
The bugs are the BIG thing :banana:

vanilla campaign is way better than AA, i've seen people finishing AA in like 4 hours? so dont tell me it's awesome when it costs 40$ :snfAmi:
22 Sep 2015, 12:27 PM

vanilla campaign is way better than AA, i've seen people finishing AA in like 4 hours? so dont tell me it's awesome when it costs 40$ :snfAmi:

I didn't know awesomeness and the price you pay for something goes hand in hand. But hey, who am I :snfBarton:
22 Sep 2015, 14:18 PM

I really don't see why people have a such a stick up their ass about the Pershing. Pershing mixes up the pace for USF. This is a good addition, really will help out with survivability late game of the USF. Make it so crew cant get out, or crew is bound to the tank and when it decrews they can only stand by the tank and repair.
23 Sep 2015, 16:53 PM

I didn't know awesomeness and the price you pay for something goes hand in hand. But hey, who am I :snfBarton:

AA was fun but it felt very "short" here's hoping relic will make the next campaign a bit longer then the last one but then again if u hav vanilla and AA plus the new one that's 3 right?
23 Sep 2015, 17:13 PM

It must have been : Something BUG after Brits and they just misclicked when writing it on keyboard

23 Sep 2015, 17:22 PM

I really don't see why people have a such a stick up their ass about the Pershing. Pershing mixes up the pace for USF. This is a good addition, really will help out with survivability late game of the USF. Make it so crew cant get out, or crew is bound to the tank and when it decrews they can only stand by the tank and repair.

other commanders never seen again
23 Sep 2015, 17:25 PM
Benefactor 115

23 Sep 2015, 17:29 PM
Senior Caster Badge

When I asked Relic about DOW3 when he streamed with me he declined to comment and laughed so.. I guess that's it
23 Sep 2015, 17:52 PM

other commanders never seen again
Everyone said the same thing about Easy-8, but that wasn't the case.
23 Sep 2015, 17:57 PM

When I asked Relic about DOW3 when he streamed with me he declined to comment and laughed so.. I guess that's it

Sega didn't by Relic for CoH, I can tell you that much.
23 Sep 2015, 18:13 PM

I would sell my soul for DoWIII, but as far as we know the :hyper::hyper: BIIIIG ANNOUNCEMENT :hyper::hyper: was the free weekend so...:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
25 Sep 2015, 14:37 PM
Patrion 26

It was making AngryJoe play Brits, that`s was the big thing they were talking about 4 sho
25 Sep 2015, 14:59 PM
Donator 11

I don't think they would announce DOW3 yet since it would kinda compete against upcoming Total war warhammer, even though they're abit different games.
25 Sep 2015, 19:50 PM

I don't think they would announce DOW3 yet since it would kinda compete against upcoming Total war warhammer, even though they're abit different games.

This.
26 Sep 2015, 02:07 AM

Was a tad bit disappointing today during the relic twitch when Kyle informed us that the big news was the f2p weekend. That's messed up. I was literally on the edge of my seat the last few days anticipating some kind of awesome COH2 related announcement. Disappointing.

awwww..... :)

but lmao! reading through everybody's posts i was getting kind of excited myself. then poof.. it went away.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment