Login

russian armor

What to do with the MG34?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
19 Aug 2015, 03:00 AM

well both side says their argument already not much can really add to. just see if Jason or Brad see this and if they want to change anything or not is really up to them. so really no point to bring any heat into this.
19 Aug 2015, 03:08 AM

You have literally never used the MG34, I don't think those are good credentials for judging it's performance.

I steal it all the time from OKW players. It's great.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 15:00 PMVonIvan

MG34 is fine as is.

He plays as okw.

well both side says their argument already not much can really add to. just see if Jason or Brad see this and if they want to change anything or not is really up to them. so really no point to bring any heat into this.

Agreed. I've made all my points, he's made his. I will consider this discussion closed on my end.
19 Aug 2015, 03:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Aug 2015, 03:08 AMZeaviS

I steal it all the time from OKW players. It's great.

With no received accuracy and 6 crew members yeah it sure is a lot better.

He plays as okw.

He also loves to troll.

19 Aug 2015, 03:12 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Oh no! Are the forums police going to arrest me? Irregulars are actually a good example that just because something is cheap doesn't mean it should be shit.

In OKWs case it does

Because literally every other single MG I tested could do it.
Because comparing every unit in a vacuum makes any sense

Oh great I'm glad were back to "USF is shit therefore everything that fights it is fine/OP"
I didnt say USF is shit,calm the FUCK down. I said the unit performs decently vs USF when the OKW player isnt stupid and leaves it alone vs riflemen with smoke. It doesnt overperform,and it isnt a pushover.

Blobbing as OKW is a dumb idea, and camo racktens are supposed to help the MG34 deal with infantry how?

When the FUCK did I say blob? Are you back to confusing infantry in an area with a blob? are 2 grens and a Mg42 nearby eachother a blob?

Versus USF anything is fucking decent, although your incessant whining is getting old. A single rifle squad can kill it with a grenade because it can't pin to save it's life.
Single rifle squad with smoke nades and nades vs a lone Mg34. A single rifle squad kills MG42s all day with smoke and nades too. MGs are much more powerful when supported. Not when they are told to hold the line against a blob with no support.

And with your 4,200 posts,probably at least 2000 in the balance section alone and im whining incessantly after one week of troll posts? LMAO

What is indirect fire? Smoke? Soviets have fuck all problems dealing with MG42's right now, USF has issues because USF was designed by a schizophrenic.

What does that even mean? If you use the counters to an MG,the MG should be buffed?

You keep going on and on about the DPS,but please for the love of god,L2P,and shoot the suppressed squads with your other squads for damage.

The MG34 isnt great,but it isnt the absoulute irregulars-like shit you make it out to be. try your totally -not-favoring-the-Mg34-being-up tests with 2 squads of volks NEARBY the FUCKING mg SUPPORTING it getting free shots on the advancing infantry, or even 1 sturm 1 volk and MG34 vs 3 rifles(SOVIET OR USF rifle infantry since im apparently whining too hard about usf) in a "blob" and tell me the result.

Instead of your blatantly biased 210 MP mg34 vs a massive high dps horde. Was the MG sitting in the open too?
19 Aug 2015, 03:20 AM

In OKWs case it does

Your trolling

Because comparing every unit in a vacuum makes any sense

In or out of a vacuum the MG34 currently is a PoS. Just because OKW can get along without it doesn't justify it being shit.

I didnt say USF is shit,calm the FUCK down. I said the unit performs decently vs USF when the OKW player isnt stupid and leaves it alone vs riflemen with smoke. It doesnt overperform,and it isnt a pushover.

You literally whine about USF being shit in every single thread. It preforms decent versus USF because USF isn't in the best of places right now.

When the FUCK did I say blob? Are you back to confusing infantry in an area with a blob? are 2 grens and a Mg42 nearby eachother a blob?

You talk as if you can just ignore an mg34 while facing an OKW blob combined with unit like a flak HT and camo raketens.

From your last post

Single rifle squad with smoke nades and nades vs a lone Mg34. A single rifle squad kills MG42s all day with smoke and nades too. MGs are much more powerful when supported. Not when they are told to hold the line against a blob with no support.

You can literally just crawl up to a 34 and nade it without the use of smoke. Can't do that against a 42.

And with your 4,200 posts,probably at least 2000 in the balance section alone and im whining incessantly after one week of troll posts? LMAO

Yeah it looks really good for a """"""Senior Strategist"""""" to be trolling :luvDerp:

What does that even mean? If you use the counters to an MG,the MG should be buffed?

It means if you made the MG34 not a piece of shit you could still handle it, since the 42 is infinitely better and you can handle it.

You keep going on and on about the DPS,but please for the love of god,L2P,and shoot the suppressed squads with your other squads for damage.

Yeah thank you man who has self confessed that he isn't good with OKW I sure do need to L2P I guess!

Instead of your blatantly biased 210 MP mg34 vs a massive high dps horde. Was the MG sitting in the open too?

Putting MG's in yellow cover is a very dumb idea fyi

19 Aug 2015, 03:27 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Your trolling
no

In or out of a vacuum the MG34 currently is a PoS. Just because OKW can get along without it doesn't justify it being shit.

no its not,every decent player that has bothered to post in this abomination of a thread agrees

You literally whine about USF being shit in every single thread. It preforms decent versus USF because USF isn't in the best of places right now.

go back and look through my posts,I started trolling a week ago with these buff usf threads.

And usf is fine,you are just garbo

From your last post

You can literally just crawl up to a 34 and nade it without the use of smoke. Can't do that against a 42.

Yes you can...

Yeah it looks really good for a """"""Senior Strategist"""""" to be trolling :luvDerp:

Who cares? I dont troll in my section,im well respected there,and I only troll in the balance forum(occasionally),which is perfectly acceptable as long as I dont break the forum rules.

Im not trolling in this thread either,you just say I am because I dont agree with your opinion

It means if you made the MG34 not a piece of shit you could still handle it, since the 42 is infinitely better and you can handle it.

ok

Yeah thank you man who has self confessed that he isn't good with OKW I sure do need to L2P I guess!

not bothering to ladder with them doesnt mean im not good with them,and you can blob at me as USF/sov with me playing okw in 1v1 if you wish

Putting MG's in yellow cover is a very dumb idea fyi

Volks build green cover :sibDZ:

19 Aug 2015, 03:39 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You admitted to it in your last post
RIP Reading comprehension.

If you need further help,I will explain. I only trolled in those threads.

Like who? Queen? Katitof? lmao.

Vonivan,Imagelessbean

insert Random numbers because no argument

:romeoPro:
random emote because proven wrong yet again
19 Aug 2015, 03:44 AM

lol are you seriously implying that Von wasn't trolling or that Imageless "Use the Luchs to counter Artillery" bean isn't either trolling or insane either.

insert Random numbers because no argument

You need to work on your troll game dude

19 Aug 2015, 03:52 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

lol are you seriously implying that Von wasn't trolling or that Imageless "Use the Luchs to counter Artillery" bean isn't either trolling or insane either.

You need to work on your troll game dude

Stop boosting your post count with these shitposts already.

Vonivan is a top 10 p1ayer,Imageless bean #1 with ostheer in 4v4(inb4 you say 4v4 is not masterrace) top 200 OKW.

Stop calling others with different non-pro buff OKW-units-that-dont-need-buffs opinions trolls.
19 Aug 2015, 04:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2015, 13:44 PMKatitof

Squad of osttruppen doesn't suppress blobs.

Neither does MG34 :snfPeter:
19 Aug 2015, 04:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge

okay guys its clearly gone past the discusion point in this thread. all that can be said has been said including the things that shouldn't have, now its just (sad) shit slinging.

cmon guys cmon :facepalm: /locked
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight