Login

russian armor

Ambulance and medics (USF/UKF)

16 Aug 2015, 22:48 PM

Popcap abuse isn't a feature it's a bug Relic couldn't figure out how to fix then became a """""feature"""""
16 Aug 2015, 23:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Sigh, i don't want to discuss semantics, but been able to reduce popcap while bailing out is not a bug.
You could assign a higher pop to vehicle crews if you think it is really "gamebreaking".
16 Aug 2015, 23:50 PM

well after some thoughts, i think it is fine i guess little bit cheap though, most ppl will prob let the medic jump out at base and setup there like OST medic bunker, then let RE in the ambulance follow the Major or infantries as forwarding heal and reinforce like OST HT except need be reinforce in friendly zones and slower than HT, if situation goes hot, major cancel its retreat point and units that fall back to base don't need wait for ambulance to run back to base to heal them. that is a dirt cheap medic bunker at base and a half function HT in front line. hmm....

Sigh, i don't want to discuss semantics, but been able to reduce popcap while bailing out is not a bug.
You could assign a higher pop to vehicle crews if you think it is really "gamebreaking".

for that I think should assign USF abandon vehicles some populations= vehicles pop - crew pop, as long as it doesn't get recrew by others or destroy the pop should stay with USF.
17 Aug 2015, 05:12 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

well after some thoughts, i think it is fine i guess little bit cheap though, most ppl will prob let the medic jump out at base and setup there like OST medic bunker, then let RE in the ambulance follow the Major or infantries as forwarding heal and reinforce like OST HT except need be reinforce in friendly zones and slower than HT, if situation goes hot, major cancel its retreat point and units that fall back to base don't need wait for ambulance to run back to base to heal them. that is a dirt cheap medic bunker at base and a half function HT in front line. hmm....

You are paying or sacrificng 160mp at least on the cost of a rear echelon and then paying munition to get the medics working. Same as OH cost.
17 Aug 2015, 14:17 PM

You are paying or sacrificng 160mp at least on the cost of a rear echelon and then paying munition to get the medics working. Same as OH cost.

ya i forget RE cost. ya the price is about same.

ambulance 250 MP 10FU RE 160 MP medic station 30MU = 410MP 30MU 10FU
OST medic bunker 150 MP + 60MU, 251 HT 120MP 30FU = 270MP 60MU 30FU (ignoring tech cost)

17 Aug 2015, 18:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And the small discrepancy are account for the HT versatility and the medics cost/popcap/risk
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 15
unknown 11
New Zealand 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak