Login

russian armor

UKF - Know your units - Medium armor

PAGES (7)down
14 Aug 2015, 19:46 PM

Here's the breakdown of how UKF medium armor worked; it's the inverse to all other factions. You best more expensive tanks are all mediums, you cheapest and weakest tanks are all heavies. Although I should say the Churchill is by no means "weak" at all.

The most scary part of UKF is the insanely powerful scaling; with every tank basically having blitz and smoke as a part of vet as well as other powerful abilities.

they dont have blitz as part of vet lmao.
14 Aug 2015, 19:50 PM
Patrion 14

Here's the breakdown of how UKF medium armor worked; it's the inverse to all other factions. You best more expensive tanks are all mediums, you cheapest and weakest tanks are all heavies. Although I should say the Churchill is by no means "weak" at all.

The most scary part of UKF is the insanely powerful scaling; with every tank basically having blitz and smoke as a part of vet as well as other powerful abilities.

Blitz and smoke aren't vet. Smoke shells come on two tanks stock, and blitz is a hammer unlock for your engies.
14 Aug 2015, 19:56 PM

in addition the blitz that they have is pretty different from the axis blitz.
14 Aug 2015, 20:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 19:12 PMVonIvan
:foreveralone: :snfQuinn: :snfPeter:

I see medium armor from Axis is countered pretty well by medium armor from UKF based on this video if it is up-to-date balance wise. :foreveralone:
If you look closely, you can see a Command Panzer IV not giving the Aura bonus to a Jagdpanzer IV unless they are in the same sector. These clips have probably been made in the Alpha - unless the Command Panzer IV changes were reverted. Unlikely that those units haven't had changed by now.
14 Aug 2015, 20:14 PM

Blitz and smoke aren't vet. Smoke shells come on two tanks stock, and blitz is an anvil unlock for your engies.

Hammer*
14 Aug 2015, 20:14 PM

they dont have blitz as part of vet lmao.

It's different but Emergency War speedy isn't anything to shake a stick at.

Blitz and smoke aren't vet. Smoke shells come on two tanks stock, and blitz is an anvil unlock for your engies.

Smoke is on;

Valentine
Scout Car
2 medium tanks
Churchill

14 Aug 2015, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 19:35 PMVonIvan

Obviously I'm not saying this at all. Maybe you should re-read. :foreveralone:

Ok. Im not good at understanding what all the faces refer to. :guyokay:
14 Aug 2015, 20:31 PM

Ok. Im not good at understanding what all the faces refer to. :guyokay:

Don't worry bud, I have a face everyone understands:
14 Aug 2015, 20:38 PM
Patrion 14

Smoke is on;

Valentine
Scout Car
2 medium tanks
Churchill

Valentine is a doctrinal light tank, and the scout car is a puma. It makes sense that they have smoke, just like their axis equivalents.

The mediums have the smoke shells as a more offensive ability that they shoot the shell at. it's not nearly the same as the get out of jail instant ability that is panzer tactician.

The Churchill smoke is for supporting infantry. I'm fairly certain it doesn't work well to retreat through (tank is slower).

And again, it's not like it matters. For all we know it could all be different now.
14 Aug 2015, 21:51 PM

It's different but Emergency War speedy isn't anything to shake a stick at.

Smoke is on;

Valentine
Scout Car
2 medium tanks
Churchill

yes and emergency war speed needs u to go hammer as well as have ur engineers enable it on ur tanks, AND its a one time use.
14 Aug 2015, 22:05 PM

Anyone honestly played anvil once he figured out how to play brits much or less? For me choice between hammer and anvil was not hard choice at all.

British tanks as well as British tiers cot more, so i do not see any problem with them being better at their work.

I still think most powerful part of Brits is not their tanks or scaling but how their abilities works. Brits can turn lost games around with their commander abilities alone. They literally have bunch of doomsday devises in their commander abilities which would make v-1 rocket from first CoH look bleak.
14 Aug 2015, 22:30 PM

We are basing this all off assumptions at this point. The open Alpha closed ages ago.
14 Aug 2015, 22:43 PM

I have forseen this, I will finally switch sides :megusta:

Call me your ally, for I will join the Allies
14 Aug 2015, 22:49 PM

Call me your ally, for I will join the Allies

We haven't seen what relic prepared in regards of new commanders for OKW yet. Maybe there would be custom commanders or they give some long-awaited juicy stuff like goliaph flak88 and jagdpanther.

Besides, sturmtiger, as i see it is British killer. Even more with some bugs you can use with it, hehe.
14 Aug 2015, 22:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 22:49 PMJadame!

We haven't seen what relic prepared in regards of new commanders for OKW yet. Maybe there would be custom commanders or they give some long-awaited juicy stuff like goliaph flak88 and jagdpanther.

Besides, sturmtiger, as i see it is British killer. Even more with some bugs you can use with it, hehe.

I am not going to pay for a commander, let alone commanders. The whole commander debacle is just painfull.

If they make these commanders war spoil 'dropable', it will take ages to get them, you might never get them. This doesn't give any comfort.

Custom commanders? If they would implement such a thing, which can be tremendously op, it will be behind a pay wall. Again, not paying for commanders.

Paying for commanders is just a very low move by Relic. It doesn't even depend on how you look at it, it was and still is a simple and below the belt money grab. Evidence of this can be seen in how useless 75% of Soviet and Ostheer commanders are.

15 Aug 2015, 00:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 22:05 PMJadame!
I still think most powerful part of Brits is not their tanks or scaling but how their abilities works. Brits can turn lost games around with their commander abilities alone. They literally have bunch of doomsday devises in their commander abilities which would make v-1 rocket from first CoH look bleak.

Exactly. After Firefly fix, Brit arsenal alone was enough to deal with. But the commanders featured stuff that guaranteed wins and super comebacks, and they were the OP things since they were either super duper cheap, had ridiculous gimmicks, and some were FREE.
15 Aug 2015, 00:54 AM

Exactly. After Firefly fix, Brit arsenal alone was enough to deal with. But the commanders featured stuff that guaranteed wins and super comebacks, and they were the OP things since they were either super duper cheap, had ridiculous gimmicks, and some were FREE.
Those weren't the final stats of the firefly. Relic even stated they gave it a 12 second reload to discourage players from using it so they could test how well they could do without it. They did that several times during the test.
15 Aug 2015, 01:02 AM

When Relic described the setting of the new expansion as "post apocalyptic" they weren't lying.
15 Aug 2015, 01:43 AM

Those weren't the final stats of the firefly. Relic even stated they gave it a 12 second reload to discourage players from using it so they could test how well they could do without it. They did that several times during the test.

I don't remember that, but it does make sense. They did revert the Volks / Kubel changes because they were taking too much focus away from the British Forces, after all.
15 Aug 2015, 05:07 AM
Donator 11

<blitz and smoke as a part of vet> you know something that i don't?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS