Login

russian armor

In House Jumbo.

12 Aug 2015, 09:27 AM

Muricans dont need heavy tanks.

How else would I conduct the SS slaughter of yankee bastards in droves.
13 Aug 2015, 23:15 PM

I'd rather have a Pershing. USF already has M4A3 Sherman, Eight Eight, and Sherman Bulldozer. USF already has enough Shermans. Jumbo looks exactly like the Eight Eight.
13 Aug 2015, 23:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2015, 23:15 PMF1sh
I'd rather have a Pershing. USF already has M4A3 Sherman, Eight Eight, and Sherman Bulldozer. USF already has enough Shermans.

It's almost as if the Sherman was the standard medium tank for the US Army o_O
13 Aug 2015, 23:33 PM

It's almost as if the Sherman was the standard medium tank for the US Army o_O

As I said, Sherman Jumbo looks the same as Eight Eight. Do you really want 4 Sherman variants, where as the Pershing looks much more unique and appealing?
14 Aug 2015, 01:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2015, 23:33 PMF1sh
As I said, Sherman Jumbo looks the same as Eight Eight. Do you really want 4 Sherman variants, where as the Pershing looks much more unique and appealing?

The Jumbo is noticeably bulkier than the Easy Eight, and has a larger reinforced turret.

And yes, I do want a Sherman variant over another ~rare tank~.
14 Aug 2015, 06:59 AM

The Jumbo is noticeably bulkier than the Easy Eight, and has a larger reinforced turret.

And yes, I do want a Sherman variant over another ~rare tank~.
Or we could just have both. I don't know why people keep pushing for this one or the other bull. It's not even like they would even have the same role. One is a lategame super heavy generalist and the other would be a midgame meatshield heavy like the KV-1. At this point it's pretty obvious the pershing will come first, but that doesn't mean we wont see the jumbo.
14 Aug 2015, 08:39 AM

*smugly calls in Pershing*

ahhhh victory at last

*crawls up to frontline*

*instantly killed by a Jadgtiger or elefant*

One wants to ask why all the whining about IS-2 with such amazing hardcounters on axis side.
14 Aug 2015, 08:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2015, 08:39 AMKatitof

One wants to ask why all the whining about IS-2 with such amazing hardcounters on axis side.

The Pershing probably won't have 375 frontal armor (Although Iv never whined about it). But I was trying to make a point that the Pershing ain't going to fix USF.
14 Aug 2015, 09:16 AM

The Pershing probably won't have 375 frontal armor (Although Iv never whined about it). But I was trying to make a point that the Pershing ain't going to fix USF.

Surely it wont, USF have problems, because of inability to maintain infantry late game due to bleed and extremely high upkeep for everything and because of underwhelming stock indirect fire, not because of no heavy armor.
14 Aug 2015, 09:22 AM
Patrion 14

I think having a uniform collection of Sherman variants on the field actually looks better than a hodge-podge bunch of rare tanks.

Though why not have the Jumbo as the non-doc and the Pershing in a doc? Then you wouldn't necessarily want to take the Persh doc every time.
14 Aug 2015, 09:23 AM

It will help in that USF will have more veriety in their late game. I'm tired of seeing my teammates crumble in the lategame because their jackson micro isn't good. Atleast the pershing would give them something rely on that's a bit easier to control.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★