Login

russian armor

1v1 Sov V OKW infantry swarm just beat me

7 Aug 2015, 14:31 PM

Just got out MP and pushed around this game by OKW. He just had so many infantry and they were everywhere and so damn good at range my shocks would die before they got close enough to matter(I have used JLI against riflemen before and they performed horribly when I used them at range, but here they murdered my Cons in seconds, even better than the Obers). Should I have focused on the south where the combat is closer than in the north? Also should I have gotten more support weapons? He seemed to just be too mobile for any kind of static emplacements.

The SU-76 play was terrible, I thought I had turned it around when the P4 came up the mid, but it didn't fucking do it so I lost it stupidly.

Any thoughts on what I could do to improve?
7 Aug 2015, 14:52 PM

No M5 quad? What were you thinking ???
aaa
7 Aug 2015, 14:59 PM

IF he abuse leig build then I dont know what to do.
Otherwhise I go tunk hunter with ptrs buletin upgrade.

on open map
1 1con - sniper - 2 con - ZIS - MG -1 con - ZIS. Into T4.

IF he plays heavy on infantry then T70 instaed of 1st zis.
7 Aug 2015, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2015, 14:59 PMaaa

Otherwhise I go tunk hunter with ptrs buletin upgrade.

dafuq i just read?
7 Aug 2015, 16:33 PM

If your opponent has the ability to overwhelm you as OKW you have to know that he has sunk massive MP into non AT units and will have at best a shreked volk and maybe a ratchet hoewerfer ( :romeoPls: ). Build a T70 or quad and profit
7 Aug 2015, 20:34 PM

I did build a M5 quad, it drove off his infantry somewhat, but they were so spread out I couldn't be everywhere with it, then the P4 just shut it down.
7 Aug 2015, 20:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2015, 14:59 PMaaa

on open map
1 1con - sniper - 2 con - ZIS - MG -1 con - ZIS. Into T4.

IF he plays heavy on infantry then T70 instaed of 1st zis.

What the hell did I just read?
12 Aug 2015, 01:28 AM

Well early game after having noticed how often he was utilizing the building I would have thought you would have invested in a flamer for your engineers but you didn't despite how much munitions you had at that point.I think MP could have been used more effectively with another field gun rather than a second shock squad. Hell, even a maxim would have been more useful. At that point in the game your primary worry would have been that Pz4 and the shock troops being the only infantry without any AT just seemed to be a bit of a waste. Speaking of which I didn't see you utilize your AT grenades at all(at least if you did I didn't see it). And as you said focus a bit more down south.

Hope this helps lad
12 Aug 2015, 01:56 AM

Well early game after having noticed how often he was utilizing the building I would have thought you would have invested in a flamer for your engineers but you didn't despite how much munitions you had at that point.I think MP could have been used more effectively with another field gun rather than a second shock squad. Hell, even a maxim would have been more useful. At that point in the game your primary worry would have been that Pz4 and the shock troops being the only infantry without any AT just seemed to be a bit of a waste. Speaking of which I didn't see you utilize your AT grenades at all(at least if you did I didn't see it). And as you said focus a bit more down south.

Hope this helps lad

Yes thank you, I never found a good time to use the Grenades, the tanks need to take at least one AT gun hit before the Nade damages engine, so I didnt want to waste munitions on minimal damage to the tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★