Login

russian armor

UKF - Know your units - Light Vehicles

7 Aug 2015, 09:41 AM

Its the only axis unit that knows how conscripts feel :foreveralone:

I consider conscripts to be even lower in the food chain than the 222 :foreveralone:
7 Aug 2015, 19:05 PM

So, Brits are king of the light vehicle departement? Interesting...

Although the idea of a Bren Carrier with supressive ability and a flammethrower makes me shit my pants.

And is it just me or the Observation mode on the Valentine seems kind of OP on paper combined with arty? ( IR Halftrack is Jelly ).
7 Aug 2015, 19:30 PM

So, Brits are king of the light vehicle departement? Interesting...

No more then OKW really.

Although the idea of a Bren Carrier with supressive ability and a flammethrower makes me shit my pants.

No one said it have both of them at once.

And is it just me or the Observation mode on the Valentine seems kind of OP on paper combined with arty? ( IR Halftrack is Jelly ).

Is it op on pinpoint accurate stuka and IR HT?
7 Aug 2015, 20:12 PM

Is it op on pinpoint accurate stuka and IR HT?

That costs a lot more to use and neither one can defend themselves with a tank gun.
7 Aug 2015, 20:36 PM

That costs a lot more to use and neither one can defend themselves with a tank gun.

You're trying to argue that stuka and IR ht are more expensive then sexton and valentine? Did I got that right?
Out of mind much?
7 Aug 2015, 20:39 PM

You're trying to argue that stuka and IR ht are more expensive then sexton and valentine? Did I got that right?
Out of mind much?

Does it need the Sexton? I never actually used it, I assumed call-in barrage acted the same as every other Brit call-in barrage.
7 Aug 2015, 20:45 PM

Does it need the Sexton? I never actually used it, I assumed call-in barrage acted the same as every other Brit call-in barrage.

Yea, I'd assume ability named "concentrated sexton barrage" would require at least one.
7 Aug 2015, 20:50 PM

From my using of the commander, I assumed the only ability in the commander that calls in extra out of map support was the base 25 pounder barrage that calls in extra shells to help the two at base (NDA, instead of relying on IS's to suicide themselves, you can barrage anywhere with LoS minus the enemy base). Every other artillery ability relied on a Sexton being on the field. Though how the Sexton worked was to not have multiple, but have one shooting practically nonstop as a result...

Besides, "Concentrated Sexton Barrage – Orders all available Sextons to fire long range supercharged rounds at the target area."
9 Aug 2015, 12:51 PM

Universal Carriers should be able to get a flamethrower, AT rifle or maybe a 2 pounder. That way they are OP. OH and they should be able to reinforce infantry in the field like half-tracks :D
10 Aug 2015, 14:59 PM

Its the only axis unit that knows how conscripts feel :foreveralone:

spot on!
10 Aug 2015, 22:51 PM

Universal Carriers should be able to get a flamethrower, AT rifle or maybe a 2 pounder. That way they are OP. OH and they should be able to reinforce infantry in the field like half-tracks :D

works for me as long as they are on par with the axis thats all i care
11 Aug 2015, 06:43 AM

Cool vehicles!

So, as for the Bren, can you put armour, a piat squad, a bren squad and an LT? Then it would be perfect. :D :snfBarton:
11 Aug 2015, 15:47 PM

Relic, I hope you buff the damn USF Jeep so we can have more light armor fun!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★