Login

russian armor

Free music site (for youtube/streams)

12 Jun 2013, 10:28 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Ive looked around at alot of these sites and well tbh most of em suck or don't really have anything but classical. (no im not a bot, don't even dare even think about it ami. :P ) well if your like me looking for decent non copy righted music to put on YouTube/Stream videos. I finally found some decent stuff to can work with.

story time bitches. :D
once upon a time i was trolling round YouTube looking at music you know nothing much then. I stumbled upon a video of a song that I thought was pretty good so i went to his channel to see more(teknoaxe's) stuff channel and i was all...

a few songs later id read somthing about free and shortly there after i found a website in which I then proceeded to...

why you ask well... wait a minute why bother telling you when site's intro to site says it all.

Welcome! This site is a database of Royalty Free Music produced by TeknoAXE. Any individual or entity that wishes to use the music hosted on this site, commercial or non-commercial, may do so without fear of being DMCA'd or Content I.D. matched.

there is quite a bit of music all made by teknoaxe in a variety of genres. some even have some lyrics. best part is you don't even have to give the poor guy credit.

The End...

boy that was a mouthful, so much longer than my English Final exam i wrote up earlier. :D

ps: when i first wrote this i read it and i really sounded just like a bot way to much like a bot i fixed that i hoped.

pss: I couldn't figure out where to put this so against probably better judgement i put in coh2 since it was for making coh2 vids and for streams.
12 Jun 2013, 10:55 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Great! :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 48
Netherlands 31
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #