Login

russian armor

Why do YOU prefer Axis over Allies?

PAGES (9)down
4 Aug 2015, 03:43 AM

I didn't play much of vcoh, and when I first ever played coh2, I just liked Ost more than Soviet cause Ost had bunker and their mg had a wider arc lol!!

But really, I now like Ost more than soviets simply because they have much cooler units. Like compare grens with their nice looking uniforms with conscripts with such ugly looking outfit and some linen around the back! ;P
Or Panzer4 vs T34, or Mg42 vs Maxim, or in general all soviet tanks look immensely ugly to me (specially the ISU ;P) or Ost units never ask for vodka after they're finished with capturing a territory! haha
I really don't care which faction is stronger, that's the only reason for my preference.

Having said that, I really like the British faction (probably the most among all factions) since they have some super cool units and I think they have the coolest unit voices of the game, specially the AT sniper with its awesome Scottish accent, that's my most favorite unit in the game! :)
4 Aug 2015, 16:24 PM
Donator 11

..ehm.. yeah...

Well, I prefer Axis because... :)
4 Aug 2015, 16:47 PM

Playing Axis is such a troll I swear. You would have to wait 20+ minutes to find a game, and when you do, you play against complete n00bs.

You search again for 20+ minutes and off gate someone from the Allies side leaves the game.

You search again for another 20 minutes for a game, this time you will get a super well coordinated AT teams and you are stuck with n00bs to play with.

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS