Login

russian armor

FestiveLongJohns - Kobunite, Ducati, Fearless Prince

8 Sep 2015, 07:08 AM
Benefactor 115

In team games, as Ostheer, I'm really struggling against the brit brencarrier when its upgraded with the flame thrower. Other than a lucky teller, that thing is so hard to kill. In smaller games I would guess you could work around it. But in the team games its everywhere.

I'm finding the Brits push with an MG/Inf, which ends in a stalemate. Then the carrier shows up and I can either retreat or loose units. How do I deal with this unit?
8 Sep 2015, 14:14 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Sep 2015, 07:08 AMDucati
In team games, as Ostheer, I'm really struggling against the brit brencarrier when its upgraded with the flame thrower. Other than a lucky teller, that thing is so hard to kill. In smaller games I would guess you could work around it. But in the team games its everywhere.

I'm finding the Brits push with an MG/Inf, which ends in a stalemate. Then the carrier shows up and I can either retreat or loose units. How do I deal with this unit?

If you see a been carrier just rush a scout car. The British have no vehicle snare so you'll be able too hunt it down freely. Use a sniper to steadily bleed his expensive infantry
18 Sep 2015, 08:25 AM
Benefactor 115

With the new patch I am really, really struggling vs the british. Their armor, just it doesn't die, and the anti infantry armor just shreds infantry faster than I can hit the retreat button.

How do I deal with the centaur and later the croc?

These two units are beyond frustrating
18 Sep 2015, 08:30 AM
Benefactor 115

With the new patch I am really, really struggling vs the british. Their armor, just it doesn't die, and the anti infantry armor just shreds infantry faster than I can hit the retreat button.

Is it me or is the flame weapon change made flame weapons incredibly effective?

Late game British armor.... I just can't kill it with anything less than an Elephant. Any other suggestions?
18 Sep 2015, 14:47 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 08:30 AMDucati

Is it me or is the flame weapon change made flame weapons incredibly effective?

Late game British armor.... I just can't kill it with anything less than an Elephant. Any other suggestions?

I haven't had a chance to play the patch, but not much has changed with the british armor aside from the AVRE and Croc getting a health nerf from 1600 to 1400. They are still going to be a terror, and from what it sounds like, the croc is still melting everything in its path. That being said, the brits early game is weaker than ever, try to punish that as much as possible and cripple their economy before they can get out their heavies.

Post a replay so I can take a closer look :D
15 Oct 2015, 22:01 PM
Benefactor 115

Another for you to review. Vs a couple good players. I'm not sure where I went wrong.
16 Oct 2015, 06:45 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 22:01 PMDucati

Another for you to review. Vs a couple good players. I'm not sure where I went wrong.

Sure thing i'll check this out as soon as I can. The earliest I can get to this is monday due to my schedule in the coming days.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★