Login

russian armor

Riflemen High time nerf.

9 Aug 2015, 23:07 PM

Some nice suggestions in the poll, but cant choose anything right now, still not sure how I want to call you, a fool, an idiot, twat or dumbass. :sibToxic:

kek

I have posted polls before and I found that many people choose the funny, self deprecating option. So I tried this.

Doesn't get much more :sibToxic: than this :facepalm: it doesn't matter what his rank is, at least he's trying to be constructive. You constantly turn threads into pissing contests over ranks, as if anyone cares. People of all ranks can have good ideas for balance.

@Loki

I appreciate your suggestions, but I don't think the USF need such drastic changes, however, you are definitely right about the USF needing some diversity. As mentioned earlier in the thread, a T0 mortar would likely help the USF in the early game. Late game, yes, their AT options are limited, but properly used Jacksons are very potent against heavy armor, especially when supported by an AT gun and/or P47's. Hence why Captain and Airborne are generally the go-to for USF.

It blows having to go captain and airborne, generally. It would be cool to find a option that can alleviate this necessity. Is what Iam saying. I play OKW all the time and forget to pick a doctrine because I don't need it. Othseer is not quite that way but the us defiantly is not.

Something like At gun in T0. Or Tiny P47 on the major.
9 Aug 2015, 23:12 PM
Patrion 14

Just vote yes already :snfCHVGame:
9 Aug 2015, 23:45 PM

Nerfing Rifleman might be okay if you

1. Buff REs to make them not suck at everything combat related
2. Reduce Re-enforcement Cost to compensate (dat late game rifle bleed).

Light Mortar in T0 would be very welcome as a means to add diversity to build orders and smoke as well :)
9 Aug 2015, 23:59 PM

Nerf riflemen only if Pershing goes in tier 0.
10 Aug 2015, 06:34 AM

I did use google but I found it hard to believe the result. I got a player card of a player who hasn't even played 100 1v1 games. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt because I just found it hard to believe that someone would post so much while having so little experience with the game. You barely finished your placement matches with the WFA factions and your overall low game count indicates that you have basically no experience playing any of the recent updates for more than a handful of games. What the hell are you doing picking on other peoples playing cards when you do not even play?

No, I think his ranks prove something else. For a few games he played on 1v1 and even in other game modes, his stats are to high. The L2P process in general will require far more games to achieve those stats. So, I'm suspecting he used/uses another account, that is totally crap while trying to get good, and keeps this account just to give the impression that he actualy is a good player. You just can't reach place 307 on 1v1 ladder with USF from 16 games unless you played the hell out of this faction on 1v1 before, on other account. This applies for his other stats too. So what do you know? Katitof actualy plays the game? Wow, that would be something.
10 Aug 2015, 06:59 AM

Dunno why people want an early mortar T0 for smoke. If I want an early mortar, it is to deal damage like Sov and Ostheer mortars, not to only smoke salmons.
USF already have his non-dealing-any-damage unit and it called RE squad. No need for another one.

Now, if Rifle need anything, it is a buff for their mid and late scaling. Improving their accuracy on the move and received accuracy with vet.
10 Aug 2015, 07:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 06:34 AMJohnnyB

No, I think his ranks prove something else. For a few games he played on 1v1 and even in other game modes, his stats are to high. The L2P process in general will require far more games to achieve those stats. So, I'm suspecting he used/uses another account, that is totally crap while trying to get good, and keeps this account just to give the impression that he actualy is a good player. You just can't reach place 307 on 1v1 ladder with USF from 16 games unless you played the hell out of this faction on 1v1 before, on other account. This applies for his other stats too. So what do you know? Katitof actualy plays the game? Wow, that would be something.

CoH2 doesn't really have high skill ceiling you know.
I'm rank 21 USF RT 2v2 after placement games.
Every above average player should effortlessly achieve ranks between 400-600.
There is 1% of really skilled players, 5% of decent ones and rest are just meat for the grinder.

We're still waiting for Yethi pictures, Illuminati name list and your playercard though.

@Esxile
USF need anything to help them counter HMGs/kubels that isn't fuel based, they are the only faction that is completely incapable of doing so, because they are outnumbered and can't really flank properly in the early game, therefore early side costs are required.
10 Aug 2015, 07:34 AM

I understand that, but what I don't understand is people every time mentioning a T0 mortar option associate it directly to "for free smoke" like if you build a mortar, you're not supposed to see it dealing regular damage to enemy static units.
10 Aug 2015, 07:50 AM

Give Rifles researchable Sprint ability. 300 MP cost from HQ.
10 Aug 2015, 07:52 AM

This is because smoke cover allows you to rush the MG and given that relic LOVES to put absolutely retarded mortar crews on allied side(any allied infantry based mobile indirect fire vs ost mortar), there is little chance that potential mortar would be able to hit correct sector with how relic put the stats on.
10 Aug 2015, 12:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 06:34 AMJohnnyB

erm... i did

but i played loads of 2v2s first, as he did
10 Aug 2015, 13:51 PM

Riflemen? I get pissed off that volks shoot shrecks at a further distance than Stuart can even see. The other night I tried engaging at max range but the joke was on me and my dead Stuart.
10 Aug 2015, 21:33 PM

Relic should've just copy paste COH1 Americans.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★